PokéBeach Create-A-Card July 2013! Our winners are Delta Nite, Teal, and Zarco!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card July 2013!

Trying out an EX series card with a D/P/P pokemon...
Lucario 80 HP [F]
448.png
(Credit Dreamworld Art)
Stage 1 Evolves from Riolu

Poké-POWER: Comradeship
Once at the end of your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Lucario by your opponent's Pokémon is reduced by 10 for each [F] Pokémon you have in play (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This power can't be used if Lucario is affected by a Special Condition.

[F][C] Breakneck Fist 20+
If the Defending Pokémon has any Poké-Bodies or Poké-Powers, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.

[F][F][F] Aura Burst 80
Remove an Energy card attatched to one of your Benched Pokémon and put it on the Defending Pokémon. If there are no Energy cards on any of your Benched Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

DNA said:
As with any fake card, please be sure that when using others' artwork, you have explicit permission to use it (as per forum rules).

Just reminding people that if you have an picture in your fake, text or image, it must have the original artist's credit.

Delta said:
DNA said:
As with any fake card, please be sure that when using others' artwork, you have explicit permission to use it (as per forum rules).

Just reminding people that if you have an picture in your fake, text or image, it must have the original artist's credit.

Why I use sprites ^

No you do so because you copy me.

Popping in to give you guys an update.

Something unexpectded came up recently and as a result I have been flooded with a bunch of assignments for an online class I'm taking. (read: they were all stored in a not-very-obvious place) The end of the semester is August 1st, and there's at least 10 of these assignments, so I'll be spending the next week or so focused on them.

I am telling you this because it will affect the grading for this month. CMP will be doing image-based, however, text-based might not go up in time for the end of the month. However, Create-A-Card August 2013 will be going up as normal, on the 1st of the month. I just might get the grading done after I post that.
Just giving you guys a heads-up.

Eagle4 said:
Trying out an EX series card with a D/P/P pokemon...
Lucario 80 HP [F]
448.png
(Credit Dreamworld Art)
Stage 1 Evolves from Riolu

Poké-POWER: Comradeship
Once at the end of your turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, during your opponent's next turn, any damage done to Lucario by your opponent's Pokémon is reduced by 10 for every [F] Pokémon you have in play (after applying Weakness and Resistance). This power can't be used if Lucario is affected by a Special Condition.

[F][C] Breakneck Fist 20+
If the Defending Pokémon has any Poké-Bodies or Poké-Powers, this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage.

[F][F][F] Aura Burst 80
Remove an Energy card attatched to one of your Benched Pokémon and put it on the Defending Pokémon. If there are no Energy cards on any of your Benched Pokémon, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: [P]
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

I have a question. This card is supposed to be from ex era, correct? The only reason I ask is because I was wondering if it was from BW and you got the "this Pokémon" thing wrong. But if it's from ex, then yeah you're correct. :D

My Entry!

GroudonSP_zpsd1c081c2.png

=3
Credits:
aschefield101
pkmncardmaker264
Nintendo

Momaster12 said:
My Entry!

GroudonSP_zps1bda4da7.png

=3
Credits:
aschefield101
pkmncardmaker264
Nintendo

Uh. It says "Put onto groudon" in the "LEVEL UP" bit, but says "Place onto active groudon M" in the footer.

GoobieDoob said:
I have a question. This card is supposed to be from ex era, correct? The only reason I ask is because I was wondering if it was from BW and you got the "this Pokémon" thing wrong. But if it's from ex, then yeah you're correct. :D

Yup, It's an ex era card.

Nod3 said:
Uh. It says "Put onto groudon" in the "LEVEL UP" bit, but says "Place onto active groudon M" in the footer.

Woops, I hid the layer. Fixed.

Cubone HP70 [F]

Ability- Vengeance
If there is a Marowak in your discard pile, this Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F] [F] Bone Smash- 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

Weakness- [G]
Resistance-
Retreat- [C]

No fancy details this time. Good luck to everyone in the competition!

Started judging tonight, but still waiting on a few entries!

DN, Rally, and debugs...you have a day left!

Arg tomorrow is monday for me and I have to study I will never know my results D:

I'll just leave this here...
baltoycoacutepia_zps5c760eb4.png
I designed it to combo with [link=http://pokebeach.com/scans/dragons-exalted/63-baltoy.jpg]this little guy[/link].

Delta Nite said:
I'll just leave this here...
baltoycoacutepia_zps5c760eb4.png
I designed it to combo with [link=http://pokebeach.com/scans/dragons-exalted/63-baltoy.jpg]this little guy[/link].

Sorry but I think the deadline date was hit about a half hour befor you posted that.

Actually there's 4 1/2 hours till the deadline. At least if my timezone calcs are right.

Delta Nite said:
Actually there's 4 1/2 hours till the deadline. At least if my timezone calcs are right.

Well that would make sense because that was gmt I was going with. (Although I believe my gmt clock is set right.) aw well. DNA can figure that out.

Back