PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013! Lemonnade and Zygarde are victorious!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013!

Four Arms said:
Well, I didn't have enough free time to think of something new this time, so I'm just going to use the card I almost used for the Steel type month.

Klinklang HP140 [M]
Stage 2 (Evolves from Klang)
601_klinklang_front_norm.png

NO. 601 Gear Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 178.6lbs.

[Ability] Gear Cycle
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may devovle 1 of your Pokémon (excluding this Pokémon) and shuffle the highest Stage Evolution card on it into your deck. Then, search your deck for a card that evolves from another of your Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[M][M][C] Emergency Protocol 30
If the Defending Pokemon is a [R] Pokémon, put all Energy attached to it into your opponent's hand.

weakness [R] X2
resistance [P] -20
retreat cost [C][C][C]

The core in it's center is so powerful, it allows the spikes on it to shoot lasers which plant spikes on the ground that shoot more lasers.

I'm pretty sure the wording on the second attack is wrong, but the Ability I think is correct. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

You are indeed right, my friend. I believe is "return... to" instead of "put... into".

anabel1406 said:
Here is my entry
*snip*
I know I'm gonna lose but whatever

Just saying that the wording is certainly unique... XD

Luispipe8 said:
Four Arms said:
Well, I didn't have enough free time to think of something new this time, so I'm just going to use the card I almost used for the Steel type month.

Klinklang HP140 [M]
Stage 2 (Evolves from Klang)
601_klinklang_front_norm.png

NO. 601 Gear Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 178.6lbs.

[Ability] Gear Cycle
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may devovle 1 of your Pokémon (excluding this Pokémon) and shuffle the highest Stage Evolution card on it into your deck. Then, search your deck for a card that evolves from another of your Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[M][M][C] Emergency Protocol 30
If the Defending Pokemon is a [R] Pokémon, put all Energy attached to it into your opponent's hand.

weakness [R] X2
resistance [P] -20
retreat cost [C][C][C]

The core in it's center is so powerful, it allows the spikes on it to shoot lasers which plant spikes on the ground that shoot more lasers.

I'm pretty sure the wording on the second attack is wrong, but the Ability I think is correct. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

You are indeed right, my friend. I believe is "return... to" instead of "put... into".

Would you/DNA mind finding a reference for that then? I couldn't find anything on returning Energy to either players hand in any era past gen 1, so I took the wording from cards in gen 5 involving returning other things to players hands.

Four Arms said:
Luispipe8 said:

Would you/DNA mind finding a reference for that then? I couldn't find anything on returning Energy to either players hand in any era past gen 1, so I took the wording from cards in gen 5 involving returning other things to players hands.

On that right now.

Nevermind that, Golurk DRX just gave you the reason. ;)

RE: RE is quite a boring subject if you're Atheist

Eagle4 said:

Very creative! And you even bothered using upside-down text. However, wouldn't things get a bit confusing if this card was Confused (since Confused Pokémon are turned upside-down)?

If the card is confused, perpetual motion will cause the card to be continuously spinning.

Yeah, let's go with that.

I'm confused. I hurt myself in my confusion, but I still have to finish my card...

Relicanth - Basic Pokemon [W][F] 80 HP
NO. 369 Longevity Pokemon HT: 3'03" WT: 51.6 lbs.
This Pokemon is both [W][F] type.
Ability Longevity
This Pokemon's Weakness, Resistance and Retreat Cost cannot be modified. This Pokemon's attacks' damage is not affected by Weakness, Resistance, any other effects on the Defending Pokemon or any other effects on this Pokemon.
[W][F][C][C] The Good Ol' Days
If the Defending Pokemon is a Basic Pokemon and has more than 120 HP remaining, it is now Knocked Out.
Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance: none
Retreat Cost: [C]
"A rare Pokémon discovered during a deep-sea exploration. It has not changed in over 100 million years."
PB CaC 30/30 Uncommon

There need to be more Alakazam cards, seriously.
(Stage 2) Alakazam // HP130
gCvbOat.png

065.gif

NO. 65 Psi Pokémon HT: 4'11" WT: 105.8 lbs.

WHThUGs.png
Paradigm Shift
Whenever a Poisoned Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's) would receive damage counters from Poison, remove that amount of damage counters instead.

nL9pbCo.png
Superior Intellect
Choose any of your Benched Pokémon's attacks and use it as this attack. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)

weakness resistance
nL9pbCo.png
×2
retreat
nNi6gro.png
(Its superb memory lets it recall everything it has experienced from birth. Its IQ exceeds 5,000.)
★​
Yes it requires a Psychic Energy to attack anyway. Deal with it.

I don't really like saying things ahead of time, but...

[W][F][C][C] The Good Ol' Days
If the Defending Pokemon is a Basic Pokemon and has more than 120 HP remaining, it is now Knocked Out.
This really made me smile.

Teal said:

That attack confuses me, do you need the psychic energy to go with the attack you're copying? :p

Then again, it seems like half the entries here are confusing, so not surprised for another confusing card.

Reggie McGigas said:
Teal said:

That attack confuses me, do you need the psychic energy to go with the attack you're copying? :p

Then again, it seems like half the entries here are confusing, so not surprised for another confusing card.
What is confusing? You need Psychic in order to perform the attack, additionally you might need other energies. If you copy an attack that costs [C] you are fine with the one [P] Energy. If you copy an attack that costs [F][F] you need [P][F][F]. If you copy an attack that costs [F][F][C] you are still fine with that [P][F][F].

106DuskForme_zps8767f6b2.png

Umm... yeah?

DNA Splicers - Trainer

Choose 1 or more of your Pokémon in play. Search your deck or your discard pile for a Forme Change Evolution card that evolves from that Pokémon and put it on the Pokémon you chose. (If you chose more than 1 Pokémon, put the Forme Change Evolution card on each Pokémon and all cards attached to them.) If you search your deck, shuffle your deck afterward.

Eagle4 said:
If the card is confused, perpetual motion will cause the card to be continuously spinning.

When a Pokémon evolves/devolves, it heals all Special Conditions. Thus it would work like

Malamar/Inkay gets Confused -> Turn it upside down -> Malamar/Inkay devolves/evolves and it is not Confused anymore.

Zygarde said:
Eagle4 said:

When a Pokémon evolves/devolves, it heals all Special Conditions. Thus it would work like

Malamar/Inkay gets Confused -> Turn it upside down -> Malamar/Inkay devolves/evolves and it is not Confused anymore.

THANK YOU someone who actually decided to bring a bag of logic to this thread! I think you deserve some sort of commemoration... I know, I'll use a smiley I've never used before and use it as a placeholder from the QUANDA badge of approval

:cool:

All right; time to get to work, now that the deadline has passed.

Oh Jesus my card ._.

EVERYTHING's gone up in flames ~o_o~

Happy New Year to all, and good luck! As Reggie said there, I do believe there will be a massive tie on 1rst, on both image and text! :D

Back