PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013! Lemonnade and Zygarde are victorious!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013!

CMP said:
anabel1406 said:
Are mega cards allowed?

Yes, as we have English preprints (however small) for M Venusaur and M Blastoise. Although you want to get a bonus, don't you? =)

CMP, with the bonus would it be possible to get a 50.25 score?

Reggie McGigas said:
CMP said:
Yes, as we have English preprints (however small) for M Venusaur and M Blastoise. Although you want to get a bonus, don't you? =)

CMP, with the bonus would it be possible to get a 50.25 score?

Absolutely! If a card got a perfect score (admittedly quite hard to do), plus meeting whatever challenge bonus I set for that month, then yep, a 50.25 is definitely possible.

http://i.imgur.com/MMibWK9.png

I give up, okay?

(The reatreat cost's special background and plsu represents inheritance - if "evolved", it will take the retreat cost of the card it evolved from plus the retreat cost it has.

Did you guys think I forgot?

i7TE3YX.png

I wish I could say that the reason it took me almost until deadline is because I was working on something extravagant, but no.

My submission for this month is Chatot, in honor of my latest breeding project. I think pokemon is a cool guy. eh copies all the moves and doesn't afraid of anything.

The attack is simple, yet unique. There's not much else to say about it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing; simpler does not mean worse, after all.

Good luck to everyone!

I'm gonna go ahead and drop out this time. Good luck to everyone!

Well, I didn't have enough free time to think of something new this time, so I'm just going to use the card I almost used for the Steel type month.

Klinklang HP140 [M]
Stage 2 (Evolves from Klang)
601_klinklang_front_norm.png

NO. 601 Gear Pokémon HT: 2'00" WT: 178.6lbs.

[Ability] Gear Cycle
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may devovle 1 of your Pokémon (excluding this Pokémon) and shuffle the highest Stage Evolution card on it into your deck. Then, search your deck for a card that evolves from another of your Pokémon and put it onto that Pokémon. (This counts as evolving that Pokémon.) Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[M][M][C] Emergency Protocol 30
If the Defending Pokemon is a [R] Pokémon, put all Energy attached to it into your opponent's hand.

weakness [R] X2
resistance [P] -20
retreat cost [C][C][C]

The core in it's center is so powerful, it allows the spikes on it to shoot lasers which plant spikes on the ground that shoot more lasers.

I'm pretty sure the wording on the second attack is wrong, but the Ability I think is correct. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

This is my submission; the rookie will pull the upset.
gengar_gl__morty_s_gengar__by_realarity-d6yyzgj.png

To everyone else who's finished/finishing their cards, good luck!

Nod3 said:
PMJ said:
-snipsnipsnip-

gg guys, PMJ has won, no more submissions are needed.
Nod3 has left the game.
Uh I prefer Blui's.

The text format on PMJ's card looks wrong...?

Stage 2 Pokemon Chandelure HP 130
20px-Psychic-attack.png

Evolves from Lampent

Ability: Colored Curse
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a Special Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon. If you do, put 1 damage counter on that Pokemon.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Fire-attack.png
Striped Blaster 50+
Does 20 more damage for each Special Energy card attached to your Pokemon.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Fire-attack.png
20px-Colorless-attack.png
Pain Share 20+
Does 20 more damage for each damage counter on this Pokemon.

Weakness -
20px-Darkness-attack.png
x2
Resistance -
20px-Fairy-attack.png
Retreat -

Teal said:
Nod3 said:
gg guys, PMJ has won, no more submissions are needed.
Nod3 has left the game.
Uh I prefer Blui's.

The text format on PMJ's card looks wrong...?

<3

Lord Fletchling said:
Now that you mention it, it does look a bit off.

I think he's using an older font guide that has the width set to 107% for attack effects as opposed to the 102% on the newer (and more correct) guide.

OH LAWD IT'S HO-OH!

With this card I tried to use the Legendary Beast trio's origin to make a (hopefull not toooo) oddly specific ability.

Ho-Oh - Fire- HP130
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Beast Reincarnation
Once during your turn, when you put Ho-Oh from your hand onto your Bench, you may search your discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Pokémon named Raikou, Entei, or Suicune, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand.

[R][R][R][R] Full Spectrum 20x
This attack does 20 damage times the number of different types of Pokémon on your Bench.

Weakness: [W] x2
Resistance: [F] -30
Retreat Cost: [C][C]

Legends claim this Pokémon flies the world's skies continuously on its magnificent seven-colored wings.

Yes I know.... I edited..... but I'm so stupid. I hate how [F] isn't the correct designation for Fire....

Damn, I can't make it tonight because I have to go to sleep and etc., I won't go into detail.
If time zones allow, can I submit an entry tomorrow? (I probably won't see the reply before I either finish my entry or come here to see that it's over anyway...)

inkay_by_jedi201-d6z0g1k.png

Christmas Day in little over an hour, I think it's time to submit this before the deadline comes...
Merry Christmas everyone! I'll probably be stuffed with glazed Xmas hams and fresh mangoes by the time most of you hit Christmas! ;)

Lemonnade said:
Damn, I can't make it tonight because I have to go to sleep and etc., I won't go into detail.
If time zones allow, can I submit an entry tomorrow? (I probably won't see the reply before I either finish my entry or come here to see that it's over anyway...)

Yes you can, because the deadline isn't until Christmas night.

RE is quite a boring subject if you're Atheist

Inkay 50 HP
psychic.gif

inkay_dream_world_by_krocf4-d6mjhc2.png
(Credit Dreamworld Art)

Basic

Poké-POWER: Flip Over
Once during your turn (before your attack), if Inkay is your Active Pokémon, you may turn this card around (this counts as evolving Inkay) and put 3 damage counters on Inkay.

colorless.gif
colorless.gif
Topsy Turvy
Take an Energy card from one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon and put it on Inkay. Then switch the Defending Pokémon with that Benched Pokémon.

dark.gif
colorless.gif
colorless.gif
Darkbubble 30

weakness
grass.gif

resistance

retreat cost
colorless.gif

==================================================================

ʇsoɔ ʇɐǝɹʇǝɹ

ǝɔuɐʇsısǝɹ

ssǝuʞɐǝʍ

08 punoM dıɥM

˙ɹɐɯɐlɐW ɯoɹɟ sɹǝʇunoɔ ǝƃɐɯɐp llɐ ǝʌoɯǝɹ puɐ (ɹɐɯɐlɐW ƃuıʌloʌǝp sɐ sʇunoɔ sıɥʇ) punoɹɐ pɹɐɔ sıɥʇ uɹnʇ ʎɐɯ noʎ 'uoɯéʞod ǝʌıʇɔɐ ɹnoʎ sı ɹɐɯɐlɐW ɟı '(ʞɔɐʇʇɐ ɹnoʎ ǝɹoɟǝq) uɹnʇ ɹnoʎ ƃuıɹnp ǝɔuO
ɹǝʌo d!lɟ :ᴚǝMOd-éʞod

ʎɐʞuI ɯoɹɟ sǝʌloʌ3 I ǝƃɐʇS

ʇɹɐ plɹoʍɯɐǝɹp ʇıpǝɹɔ

dɥ 00I ɹɐɯɐlɐW

Yeah, I don't know either.

Also, apologies for using Inkay after bigfootaus, I had this card in mind for a very long time and didn't have time to change my idea afterwards.

Back