Active PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Lord o da rings, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Hermes Other
    Hermes

If we're going in the "Cel for whatever this is" direction, I'm not stopping any of you. Let's just pass this quickly and easily. ##VOTE: Celever

2. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

I’m guessing you just take the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. :p

3. Little Cherrim Political Obsessor
    Little Cherrim

Well, whoever asks the nicest gets my vote. :)

4. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

S U S P E N S E !

5. VioletValkyrie Happy Holidays~
    VioletValkyrie

Chat Room Staff Member

He gets to talk and I don't?!

6. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

You’re in time out for nominating people last week. I’m not.

7. VioletValkyrie Happy Holidays~
    VioletValkyrie

Chat Room Staff Member

You're in time out for not being part of the game!

8. Blakers Holder of the Holy Diamond!
    Blakers

:rolleyes:

9. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Oh, you must understand, Sir @Blakers is a highly respected member of our Big Brother community, and because of this he is permitted to partake in the act of trolling the houseguests.

And we're down to less than 24 hours left for this competition, houseguests! I've not heard from @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @NinjaPenguin, or @Jadethepokemontrainer. All of you need to speak up by 8PM EST tomorrow or you risk a warning!

GekkisaiDaiNi and Blakers like this.
  10. NinjaPenguin Always standing out from the crowd.
    NinjaPenguin

This is Lorde making this challenge and she's intentionally noting people can campaign against receiving it so I think whatever it is probably is going to be a punishment. Seems only fair to give it to the person who got evicted first.
    ##VOTE: Nyora

11. GekkisaiDaiNi Morphed
    GekkisaiDaiNi

Yes hello this is A Very Nice Person kindly asking you to please vote for them.

Nicely.

12. TOTAL_EPICNESS 9 is a prime number
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

i dont see how the winner could get a negative effect so its probably either the person with the most votes gets some sort of positive effect (HoH maybe?) or something happens to everyone who voted for the person with the least or most votes

13. TOTAL_EPICNESS 9 is a prime number
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

(winner being whoever gets the most votes)

14. Jadethepokemontrainer Ready for anything!
    Jadethepokemontrainer

Forum Mod Chat Room Staff Member

Alright, forgive me a lot of stuff has popped up these last couple days that has made my life waaaay too busy. Anyways, possible evicted Houseguest HoH? That'd be crazy. Either that or we're voting to bring one of them back in. Those would seem to be the two obvious explanations. UNLESS IT'S BOTH?? :eek:
    I don't see why they would get a punishment, unless it's something like they can't return to the game, but I personally believe it more likely to be one of the first two options, or something along that line.
    Anyways, I don't really know how to go about voting, so I'm just going to vote for the person who seems to be trying the hardest to get votes.

##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi

15. NinjaPenguin Always standing out from the crowd.
    NinjaPenguin

Yeah sure whatever that sounds fair if Gekki really wants a punishment I'll give it to him lol.
    ##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi

I believe our remaining non-voters are @TOTAL_EPICNESS @Fiery_Lugia and @Little Cherrim?

16. Fiery_Lugia ニャンパス~
    Fiery_Lugia

Hmm... I think I’ll give my vote to whoever can think of a reason they want one of the other “fallen stars” to win.

17. TOTAL_EPICNESS 9 is a prime number
    TOTAL_EPICNESS

Yeah I’ll just give my vote to ##VOTE: Gekkisaidaini

18. Nyora How long is my hair?
    Nyora

qwq

19. Little Cherrim Political Obsessor
    Little Cherrim

gotta vote fast:##VOTE GEKKI

20. Lord o da rings ♕ The Queen ♕
    Lord o da rings

Alright, that's 4 votes, that's majority reached. The discussion phase is over.

@GekkisaiDaiNi, you've gathered the votes. Time to announce what's next. I need you to pick one player to be this week's HOH. Anyone, it can be someone that voted for you or not. You have 24 hours, or until Saturday December 8, 2018 at 3PM EST to publicly say who this week's HOH is. In return, you'll receive a very special reward...

Moderated By

AlphaVoxel, Vracken