Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Jeez, well there goes all my secrets. You're not supposed to be telling them this stuff, I'm trying to look cool!

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
maybe this violet is the clone and the one that got the score last time is the real one and shes going along with this joke because she doesnt want anyone to suspect anything? how could we not see it sooner the oldest trick in the book triple bluff!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3 ~ Prize Bag Opening, Nomination Ceremony

The phase is over, and 4 people asked to have their bags opened. However, since only one person can have their bag opened each week, the result has been randomized. Of these 4 houseguests, RNG has chosen for @GekkisaiDaiNi to open theirs! Now, let’s see what’s inside Bag #9...

Looks like there’s nothing here below the tissue paper, guess you picked a dead bag…

With that, let's get on to the Nomination Ceremony. @VioletValkyrie, you have a bit under 24 hours, or until Monday December 3, 2018 at 8PM EST.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Hello my wonderful house! While unfortunately it took me a little bit longer to climb to the top of the week this game, I'm sure we can all take solace knowing that I'm back where I belong. Now as we all know, I've got some nominations to make, and the prize bag opening gave me the time I needed to make my decision. If I call your name, be excited.

@Little Cherrim - You know exactly why. With our interactions throughout the game I'm eager to send someone doing backdoor deals home. I told you that I wanted to wait and see how this game goes at the beginning, and with how it's been, I've got some kindness I've received from you that I need to repay.

@TOTAL_EPICNESS - You shouldn't be surprised, you're guilty by association. I've got some theories about better reasons but for now I think I'll hold off on them. Do I consider you a target? Nah, not really. You're more like the best bet to go for.

Thank you, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3 ~ POV

Our HOH has named her nominees. With that done, let's get on to the Power of Veto competition. A game with a rather clear connection to our HOH has returned, though the order this has been done is noticeably different. The Week 5 HOH from BB3...

Snake! This competition has only been used once, and it was won by Lord o da rings (me :O) with a score of 184! But seeing as I’m not competing this time around, a new winner will be crowned! Here’re the players competing for the Power of Veto!

POV Participants:
HOH: @VioletValkyrie
Nominee: @Little Cherrim
Nominee: @TOTAL_EPICNESS
Random: @Mariano11887
Random: @Jadethepokemontrainer
Random: @Fiery_Lugia

You have 48 hours, or until Tuesday December 4, 2018 at 9PM EST to get the highest score you possibly can.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3 ~ POV Results

Our POV competition has ended, and a winner has been determined. With a score of 209, @TOTAL_EPICNESS has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You have the power to remove a nominee from the block, or to keep them the same.

You have 24 hours, or until Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 9PM EST to make a decision, but the earlier the better.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Congratulations on your win, TE! I'm glad you could join me in the winner's circle of this week, and I hope that as you've now removed yourself from the block, there are no hard feelings between us. Thank you for your assistance!

Now I've given a lot of thought as to who my replacement would be after someone won, and...

...No, I'm kidding on this one. I knew it from the beginning.

I hope you'll choose to vote out @GekkisaiDaiNi at the end of this week, as he'll be joining LC on the block. Have fun voting, everyone! As Head of Household, I'm eager to see how the votes for this one will unfold.

Lorde, take it away!

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3 ~ Eviction

The time has come houseguests, for the Eviction Ceremony. Will you vote for @Little Cherrim or @GekkisaiDaiNi? Their lives in this game lie in your hands. As the un-nominated houseguests, it’s your responsibility to choose one player to evict from the house. This vote will affect the unique chain of events to unfold over the course of the season. Choose wisely, houseguests, you never know what lingering effects they may have on the game

@VioletValkyrie will not vote as the Head of Household, and may only vote in the event of a tie. Our nominees will be unable to vote as well. Submit your vote privately to me within the next 24 hours, or by Wednesday December 5, 2018 at 9PM EST. Failure to do so will result in a warning. If anyone has an advantage, and you'd like to play it, unless required to use publicly, please let me know privately if you plan to do so...

Voter Masstag: @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @Fiery_Lugia, @NinjaPenguin, @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, @Jadethepokemontrainer, @Mariano11887, @Hermes.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Congratulations on your win, TE! I'm glad you could join me in the winner's circle of this week, and I hope that as you've now removed yourself from the block, there are no hard feelings between us. Thank you for your assistance!
not sure what i did but you're welcome i guess

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Hello Houseguests!

I'm just here to put a word in for myself before the end of the voting phase. I have absolutely no intention of getting evicted this soon.

As you guys know, I can do very well in contests and have been active socially as well. However, this does not mean I have any bad intent towards any of you, and I am still more than willing to take the opinions of each and every one of you into consideration. I do have priorities, yes, but I am flexible with my intents. I would much rather solve things peacefully than get into feuds.

I don't really have much to add to that. If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM me either on PB or on Discord (GekkisaiDaiNi#5890). Thank you for your time.

-Gekki

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Week 3 ~ Eviction Results

Alright. Before we get to the vote reveal, I'd like to make it known that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK has been modkilled with my discretion. With the knowledge that submitting for challenges was going to be difficult for him in the future, as well as this modkill being inevitable, I've chosen to take action sooner rather than later. If not now, it would've happened anyways down the line. Nick leaves the game in 10th place.

Now that that's done, let's get on to our results. With Nick not having sent in a vote, only 6 votes have been cast. The votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I'll reveal the third houseguest evicted this season. This person will have to gather all of their belongings and leave the Big Brother House immediately. Reminder that you cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game.

I'll read the votes...
LC.
LC. 2 votes LC.
Gekki.
Gekki, we're tied. 2 votes LC, 2 votes Gekki.
Gekki, that's 3 votes Gekki.
Third person voted out. @GekkisaiDaiNi (4-2).

With that dramatic turn of events, the week is over, and at this point in the game 4 have fallen. Only 8 houseguests remain. Despite the thinning numbers, the votes show this house is still deeply divided. Week 4 will be up later tonight, I suggest you all converse with your allies and plan your next move from here. Expect the unexpected, houseguests...

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Alright. Before we get to the vote reveal, I'd like to make it known that @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK has been modkilled with my discretion. With the knowledge that submitting for challenges was going to be difficult for him in the future, as well as this modkill being inevitable, I've chosen to take action sooner rather than later. If not now, it would've happened anyways down the line. Nick leaves the game in 10th place.

Damn, that's a shame, I had hoped we could get through a single game without a modkill and after Week 1 I was really happy to see everyone was on top of submissions. Well, the game continues, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.