Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Game Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

Dynamic
If we're going in the "Cel for whatever this is" direction, I'm not stopping any of you. Let's just pass this quickly and easily. ##VOTE: Celever

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
He gets to talk and I don't?!
Oh, you must understand, Sir @Blakers is a highly respected member of our Big Brother community, and because of this he is permitted to partake in the act of trolling the houseguests.

And we're down to less than 24 hours left for this competition, houseguests! I've not heard from @TOTAL_EPICNESS, @NinjaPenguin, or @Jadethepokemontrainer. All of you need to speak up by 8PM EST tomorrow or you risk a warning!

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
This is Lorde making this challenge and she's intentionally noting people can campaign against receiving it so I think whatever it is probably is going to be a punishment. Seems only fair to give it to the person who got evicted first.
##VOTE: Nyora

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
i dont see how the winner could get a negative effect so its probably either the person with the most votes gets some sort of positive effect (HoH maybe?) or something happens to everyone who voted for the person with the least or most votes

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Alright, forgive me a lot of stuff has popped up these last couple days that has made my life waaaay too busy. Anyways, possible evicted Houseguest HoH? That'd be crazy. Either that or we're voting to bring one of them back in. Those would seem to be the two obvious explanations. UNLESS IT'S BOTH?? :eek:
I don't see why they would get a punishment, unless it's something like they can't return to the game, but I personally believe it more likely to be one of the first two options, or something along that line.
Anyways, I don't really know how to go about voting, so I'm just going to vote for the person who seems to be trying the hardest to get votes.

##VOTE: GekkisaiDaiNi

FrostyLily

ニャンパス~ (she/her)
Hmm... I think I’ll give my vote to whoever can think of a reason they want one of the other “fallen stars” to win.

Nyora

A Cat
This is Lorde making this challenge and she's intentionally noting people can campaign against receiving it so I think whatever it is probably is going to be a punishment. Seems only fair to give it to the person who got evicted first.
##VOTE: Nyora
qwq

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Yeah sure whatever that sounds fair if Gekki really wants a punishment I'll give it to him lol.
Yeah I’ll just give my vote to ##VOTE: Gekkisaidaini
gotta vote fast:##VOTE GEKKI
Alright, that's 4 votes, that's majority reached. The discussion phase is over.

@GekkisaiDaiNi, you've gathered the votes. Time to announce what's next. I need you to pick one player to be this week's HOH. Anyone, it can be someone that voted for you or not. You have 24 hours, or until Saturday December 8, 2018 at 3PM EST to publicly say who this week's HOH is. In return, you'll receive a very special reward...

Status
Not open for further replies.