Discussion Paldean Fates Official Setlist (SV4.5)

I just wish they would show us any cards from the actual set so we could have a base to start with.

Natu is 025/091 revealed by PokemonTCG Twitter.

Currently the guess has Natu at position 37 so 12 cards have to be removed.

Reprinted Cards (13)
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Pineco, Forretress ex, Capsakid, Charmander, Squirtle, Wartortle, Sharpedo, Frigibax, Baxcalibur, Toxtricity and Wattrel.

Likely everything is gone with Forretress ex only remaining because of the 3 tera (that may yet be wrong) on the PR blurb.

Maybe the 8 energies will be part of the set which would be a joke, otherwise what else are they going to fill in?

After Natu, there are only 2 cards on the image list - Charizard ex and Tyranitar - that are reprints, so I guess Tyranitar is cut bringing the total to 13 cards that need to be replaced. Probably just another 5 reprinted trainers instead of 13 since there are already 13 currently.

Natu at number 25 out of 91 eh? That will mean that twelves cards will definitely be cut. And if Latias isn't in the set, then Grafaiai ex and Shroodle won't be in the set either as they are also CoroCoro Promo cards like Latias.

I officially have no clue what they are doing with this set hahaha
Taking out Mabosstiff for a promo when we are already low on cards, psychic pokémon as low as 25. They are likely gonna shove trainer reprints and that's it.

Natu at number 25 out of 91 eh? That will mean that twelves cards will definitely be cut. And if Latias isn't in the set, then Grafaiai ex and Shroodle won't be in the set either as they are also CoroCoro Promo cards like Latias.
The problem with Latias is that it's too recent.

So, I took out all those pokémon reprints that I had added. I, then, copied all the trainers from Shiny Treasure ex leaving out the ones that came in 151 (since it's also a special set I don't think they would reprint them with the same artwork). With all the new trainers and promos there was one spot missing which I filled with Judge (since it gets a FA but it was not reprinted in Shiny Treasure as a regular card). So now, we have 91 cards again. Hope this is correct hahah

The only trouble with this set is that we won't know which Psychic types have been pushed back to the Temporal Forces Set until either Chimecho or Mime Jr have been revealed.

The only trouble with this set is that we won't know which Psychic types have been pushed back to the Temporal Forces Set until either Chimecho or Mime Jr have been revealed.
What makes you think they have been pushed back? It's unlikely any of them are cut. The main reason why cards were cut from Paradox Rift was to give filler for Paldean Fates.

Frigibax has been revealed as number 17, which means we need to add one more card before it and one of the following will not be in the set:

Chinchou (Raging Surf)
Lanturn (Raging Surf)
Toxel (Gym Promo series 3, OBF#071)
Bellibolt
(Gym Promo series 2)
Kilowattrel (Shiny Treasure ex)
Exeggcute (Starter Deck Tera Mewtwo ex)
Exeggutor (Starter Deck Tera Mewtwo ex)
Cleffa (Gym Promo series 3)

Frigibax has been revealed as number 17, which means we need to add one more card before it and one of the following will not be in the set:

Chinchou (Raging Surf)
Lanturn (Raging Surf)
Toxel (Gym Promo series 3, OBF#071)
Bellibolt
(Gym Promo series 2)
Kilowattrel (Shiny Treasure ex)
Exeggcute (Starter Deck Tera Mewtwo ex)
Exeggutor (Starter Deck Tera Mewtwo ex)
Cleffa (Gym Promo series 3)

Wow another cut card. What a useless set this is.

Anyway, it would not be either Chinchou or Exeggcute lines. Most likely one of Toxel, Bellibolt or Cleffa being turned into a promo for Temporal Forces. Guessing Toxel as it's the only reprint card.

Still, for a set that already has such a small main set that will become just bulk central, cutting more cards is just dumb.

Frigibax has been confirmed today as taking the 17th spot in the set. This does mean that either Bellibolt or Cleffa will be cut from the set. This set I can see getting through as many G cards as possible in preparation for the H Block that will come into force in two months time.

Frigibax has been confirmed today as taking the 17th spot in the set. This does mean that either Bellibolt or Cleffa will be cut from the set. This set I can see getting through as many G cards as possible in preparation for the H Block that will come into force in two months time.
I think it's more likely that they cut a reprint (Toxel) than a new card, but we'll have to wait and see.

Did the Moonlit Hill and TM number reveals change your trainer list or did they fit perfectly?
Moonlit Hill is actually at the very end of the set list unlike what I had earlier. I have no idea what they are gonna reprint in the set but it's most likely going to be pokémon instead of trainers. I have zero clue where they're going with this set hahah

I doubt that there will be Venusaur ex, Charizard ex, or Blastoise ex in the set. Those are very likely to become Promos. I honestly don't know what they're going to do with the set either. Dark Tera Charizard ex seems more likely.

Cleffa and the CoroCoro Cyclizar are confirmed cut since they will be used as promos for Temporal Forces.

Back