Discussion Paldean Fates Official Setlist (SV4.5)

By the number on Scyther it seems like the shinies start right after the main set, so maybe no new Full Arts will be released? Or maybe they switched the order the cards are presented?
Either that or the only Full Art Supporters we'll be getting are Clive and the 2 Students in Paldea, with any other Supporter getting SAR or SSAR or whatever they'll end up calling that rarity

Either that or the only Full Art Supporters we'll be getting are Clive and the 2 Students in Paldea, with any other Supporter getting SAR or SSAR or whatever they'll end up calling that rarity
That's a possibility, but I was really hoping we could get FAs of the past gym promos like they usually do in these types of sets.

There will be a reveal of a supporter FA tomorrow, actually. Hopefully they changed the order of the cards and we'll get more than just 3 SRs.

Opera Snapshot_2023-11-14_114013_twitter.com.png

Updated with today's reveals (so far)
I don't think Espathra ex will be Psychic considering it's a Tera Pokemon. Remember it said 7 regular ex cards and 3 Tera ex cards.

For me it's either

7: Scovillain, Mabosstiff, Iron Treads, Great Tusk, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise
3: Espathra, ???, ???

or

7: Scovillain, Mabosstiff, Iron Treads, Great Tusk, Grafaiai, ???, ???

Furthermore, it looks like the Shiny Paldean Starter lines have been cut to become Promo cards in the 3 collections, same with Shiny FA Tera Zard. I also don't think the Victini cards will be in anymore, since no non-Shiny FA/SIR ex cards are mentioned

I don't think Espathra ex will be Psychic considering it's a Tera Pokemon. Remember it said 7 regular ex cards and 3 Tera ex cards.

For me it's either

7: Scovillain, Mabosstiff, Iron Treads, Great Tusk, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise

or

Furthermore, it looks like the Shiny Paldean Starter lines have been cut to become Promo cards in the 3 collections, same with Shiny FA Tera Zard. I also don't think the Victini cards will be in anymore, since no non-Shiny FA/SIR ex cards are mentioned
Yeah, the product line up hadn't been released when I posted that, I'm working on it
I'm only confused with the Tera Charizard thing, it will be a promo but the texts say that it will be in the set
I wonder if there's two versions of it?

Yeah, the product line up hadn't been released when I posted that, I'm working on it
I'm only confused with the Tera Charizard thing, it will be a promo but the texts say that it will be in the set
I wonder if there's two versions of it?
I think the one they might be referring to is the SIR one, but since that one technically hasn't been revealed yet, they might lump it in with the others

For me it's either

or

About Espathra, Tera pokémon can still be their usual type just like Arcanine ex, Forretress ex and such. Though, I also think it might get a unusual type, I just left as psychic until we get the actual reveal.
I was already doubting Victini would be in it, specially after we got the leaks of the shiny SIRs, so I removed it as well.
I think it's thoroughly updated now.

About Espathra, Tera pokémon can still be their usual type just like Arcanine ex, Forretress ex and such. Though, I also think it might get a unusual type, I just left as psychic until we get the actual reveal.
I was already doubting Victini would be in it, specially after we got the leaks of the shiny SIRs, so I removed it as well.
I think it's thoroughly updated now.
Just a heads up, you're missing Shiny Smoliv on the list. Also, I think that the Tatsugiri could be the Water-type Tatsugiri from Scarlet/Violet base, instead of a Dragon one (unless a Dragon one has been leaked and I've missed it)

Just a heads up, you're missing Shiny Smoliv on the list. Also, I think that the Tatsugiri could be the Water-type Tatsugiri from Scarlet/Violet base, instead of a Dragon one (unless a Dragon one has been leaked and I've missed it)
you're right about Tatsugiri, the dragon one is from Future Flash so it's highly unlikely that it's getting reprinted
fixed it

Love the speculation and deductive reasoning throughout this thread. I'm relatively new here so apologies if any of this is obvious, but with leaked Mew ex and TeraZard ex being 232&234 respectively...and with Great Tusk ex reveal today in slot before TeraZard ex, SIR 233 has to be Psychic or Fighting type correct?

Psychic:
Banette
Slowking
Clefable
Houndstone
Dedenne

Fighting:
Lycanroc
Klawf?

Unsure if promos would be subject to reprint for shiny set but Annhiliape, Locario, and Garganacl options as well.

This is also assuming Gardevoir ex doesn't get a second SIR which is also a strong possibility given its popularity.
Apologies for the long-winded post. Curious on anybody's insight here.

Wiglett, Wugtrio, and Veluza will also get Shinies based on the numbering of the Japanese Quaxwell and Finizen and Palafin and Dondozo

Based on the sleeves, it seems that Kingambit will also get a Shiny - and with Varoom being right after Scizor, it seems they'll be Dark-type

Wiglett, Wugtrio, and Veluza will also get Shinies based on the numbering of the Japanese Quaxwell and Finizen and Palafin and Dondozo

Based on the sleeves, it seems that Kingambit will also get a Shiny - and with Varoom being right after Scizor, it seems they'll be Dark-type
I had already added Veluza, now added the other ones too.

Love the speculation and deductive reasoning throughout this thread. I'm relatively new here so apologies if any of this is obvious, but with leaked Mew ex and TeraZard ex being 232&234 respectively...and with Great Tusk ex reveal today in slot before TeraZard ex, SIR 233 has to be Psychic or Fighting type correct?

Psychic:
Banette
Slowking
Clefable
Houndstone
Dedenne

Fighting:
Lycanroc
Klawf?

Unsure if promos would be subject to reprint for shiny set but Annhiliape, Locario, and Garganacl options as well.

This is also assuming Gardevoir ex doesn't get a second SIR which is also a strong possibility given its popularity.
Apologies for the long-winded post. Curious on anybody's insight here.
Yes, since there's no darkness pokémon that can come before Charizard, it can only be Psychic or Fighting.
Along with the ones you already listed, there's a chance it could also be Great Tusk or even Espathra if it ends up being a non-type-shifted Tera pokémon.

The english card reveals confirmed every number up until Mimikyu. Still can't predict the rest of the baby shiny numbers until we know the japanese numbers for Fidough and Maschiff.

They made 130+ baby shinies and still are looking like they are cutting 15+ Gen 9 Pokemon. What the hell is the point of this set?

Why are Tadbulb and Bellibolt cut? So that Rotom, Toxel and Toxtricity can get more shiny cards?

Why are there so many Grass Pokemon included before Sprigatito when they are all not even playable?

And what exactly are they testing with "select" illustration and special illustration shinies?

You've already made them the entire year. There is nothing to test.

Stupidity all around.

Yes, since there's no darkness pokémon that can come before Charizard, it can only be Psychic or Fighting.
Along with the ones you already listed, there's a chance it could also be Great Tusk or even Espathra if it ends up being a non-type-shifted Tera pokémon.
Looking at the Japanese Shiny ex list, assuming Glimmora ex gets a Shiny card, Espathra can't be Tera Psychic. I've started to lean maybe Grass/Bug, since there are 2 spaces between Meowscarada and Skeledirge, which then could be Spidops ex and Tera Espathra ex

If all the cards in the guess list including extra reprinted evolutions are in, we still have 19 new cards which seems like a lot considering that the main set reveal is this Friday.

One thing I find worrying is that neither Ninjask nor N's Rhyperior have had any input on this since last month.

Back