Discussion Paldean Fates Official Setlist (SV4.5)

Bellibolt and Carvanha have been revealed as promo cards as well, so they've also been cut from this set.

I imagine we'll get a bunch of holo Trainer reprints like Sada/Turo, Geeta, etc. and maybe they'll even bump up playable uncommons like Iono to rares.

Because assuming they won't give us a guaranteed shiny per pack (and as much as they SHOULD DO THAT I doubt they would), they're going to need to come up with SOMETHING to put in the rare slot; a lot of the leftover stuff penciled in for release here is filler.

With Cleffa, Carvanha, Bellibolt and Cyclizar being removed from the set, I have a funny feeling that JustinBasil may be spot on accurate regarding the inclusion of Latias (which I hope he is). I can also see a few Pokémon ex and other Pokémon being reprinted in this set with new artwork to make up the numbers.

With Cleffa, Carvanha, Bellibolt and Cyclizar being removed from the set, I have a funny feeling that JustinBasil may be spot on accurate regarding the inclusion of Latias (which I hope he is). I can also see a few Pokémon ex and other Pokémon being reprinted in this set with new artwork to make up the numbers.
Latias is the CoroCoro promo after Cyclizar, since Cyclizar is the promo for Temporal Forces then Latias is likely a promo for SV6.

It's a godawful set.

More cut cards - may never get some of these not ex cards -

Venusaur ex
Scovillain ex
Blastoise ex
Toxel
Pupitar
Revavroom
Shroodle
Grafaiai ex

Lots of stupid reprints that were already included in boxes (as cosmos foil) or decks or those packs with reprinted holos. Mabosstiff actually got upgraded from an uncommon to a holofoil as well. What an utter farce.

now I understand why they only showed 4 cards of the main set, they are trying to hide how hideous (and tedious) this set is

By cutting Latias from this set, that effectively makes Paldean Fates the worst set to date. From needing only 26 cards from this set, I can officially say that as a collector, I am extremely disappointed in Paldean Fates. I sincerely hope that Latias is included in Temporal Forces as a Rare Holo.

By cutting Latias from this set, that effectively makes Paldean Fates the worst set to date. From needing only 26 cards from this set, I can officially say that as a collector, I am extremely disappointed in Paldean Fates. I sincerely hope that Latias is included in Temporal Forces as a Rare Holo.
CoroCoro promos come in blisters. Like I said previously, since Cyclizar is the CoroCoro promo being used for Temporal Forces, then Latias should come in blisters for SV6.

Grafaiai ex and Shroodle will likely be in some box. Again, Paldean Fates is the worst set. Obsidian Flames in my opinion is great, it's small and unexpensive, right in my budget. I was looking forward to Latias though.

Toxel, Pupitar, and Revavroom will probably be either in Temporal Forces or as Promos.

The set itself maybe a tad disappointing, but there are a good few cards that I need from this set like Magmortar and the Ancient and Future versions of Great Tusk ex and Iron Treads ex. I only need around 26 or 27 cards from the set, one of them is Espathra ex.

Back