One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I haven't forgotten, but I can't PM you so I've stopped work on the Lurbshroob project for now. I'm moving in a week, so whatever problems I've had should go away. Then I can get back to work

Condiment: WPM doesn't make you a mod until you respond. Atleast, that's about the only reason the process would take this long :/

Master of the six kings said:
Yeah, I haven't forgotten, but I can't PM you so I've stopped work on the Lurbshroob project for now. I'm moving in a week, so whatever problems I've had should go away. Then I can get back to work

Ah, Project Lurbshroob. I still have that saved. Haven't done anything to it, though. I still need that data from you. Good luck with moving, by the way.

And, yes. WPM, I think, is trying to drive us absolutely insane with the suspense, which, in my opinion, is a great idea, as it's a great way to get some event....type....things on the forums.

Wow, there sure were several commas in that sentence.

We need a new mod because of the massive flow of n00bs and rule-breakers lately... Even just one more mod could make a big difference. Of course the mods we have now are great but I'm sure they wouldn't mind a little more help in their quest to fight n00bs.:D

I think everybody would like to be a mod also I but let´s see the reality I could be a candidate when pigs fly -_- lame and my candidates my list is this:
Lt Houndoom
Master of the six kings
Arzamo
I think we should stop this spam festival and wait WPM for revealing who is

i cant believe how many people go crazy reading these secret messages that Wpm makes its always good for a chuckle i think you all just need to calm down :)

btw if you download Firefox its internet has spell check for anyone who misspells a lot just saying and thats not meant to be advertising sorry if it is

I think everyone should just calm down, especially you ask ketchup. It's as if some massive revelation is going to be announced and everyone is posting furiously to see what it is. There might not even be a new mod, we don't even know that. It's not really even a big deal but people are turning it into one.

I suggest you guys be patient. WPM will reveal what will happen next when he decides. It might be today, or tomorrow, or next week, we don't know... So be patient please.

Wow.

I love how you all just sit here and spam saying names who could be a Mod. Fun stuff. You guys do know Moddship has nothing to do with how much you post or anything right?

Master of the six kings said:
If this is a weirdness contest, CCloud wins hands down! :p

I think WPM is still using the 4th star, but he wasn't going to until that dispicable display.

Oh and shroob, apparently you don't exsist :p Anyway, WPM needs to give us ahint...

Er... If I'm not mistaken, you guys are the ones spamming up the place with your "speculations"... Essentially, that makes you weird.

Yes, I do read all of these posts; however, it's solely for entertainment purposes.

Also, why DOES everyone speculate Lieutenant Houndoom or PPM for the next Moderator? For monitoring the TCG area? No - WPM doesn't choose Moderators like that, I presume.

Shawn out.

*Ok, if no one will say it, I will*

Because they're dedicated members. Yes, because they patrol the TCG area, but because they provide a good amount of intelligent discussion to the forums.

ash ketchup said:

Because they're dedicated members. Yes, because they patrol the TCG area, but because they provide a good amount of intelligent discussion to the forums.

So much for the last post. :/ Anyway, as I've mentioned in my previous post, WAY back in this thread, the position as a Moderator is usually chosen in terms of how active you are, whether you contribute to or start an intelligent discussion, spelling and grammar and of course, whether you've spammed, or not. =]

Seriously, just wait and see. Seriously, the more you speculate, the more you want to know who it is. =] Plus, you'll just be spamming up the place.

I've sent people over from SPPF to here (Pearl's Perp to name one of them)....
Yes, I have been banned twice.....but I've beenvery good & even helping WPM over MSN when he needs it.
*Also I think that he's still mad at one of his mods*

Togeshroob said:
Well well well.....What do we have here.....Another superblysucculentspamsensation? Or, just another Four Star spam thread?

Oh....That one. Okay, got it.

Oh, and, in the last thread, WPM said that "the last person had UNIQUE OR STRANGE QUALITIES/ATTRIBUTES". Sooooo.....What does this mean? Who could this be? Could WPM have changed the person in mind? Could....No, IT'S TOO HORRIBLE!

And, once again, when I go away somewhere for several days, I miss something major in the forums. I think this is the.....fourth time that I've missed something big. -_-
You missed HS hacking the forums too.

Calm down everyone.

Sheesh, everybody wants to be a mod right? Then stop listing peoples names here. WPM wants us to spec.. Spuci. Sepcil. Spucalte.*Spells out* S-p-e-c-u-l-a-t-e.. Speculate the first post.

Speculate is sure a hard word to spell.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
We won't know who he picked until he actually do know

huh??
I don't understand what are you trying to say. Anyway, I'm just wondering when is WPM going to pick this lucky mod??

EDIT: After seeing SNN's post, I only understand what are you trying to say. Try not to end sentence abruptly...

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Dawn and Pachirisu said:

huh??
I don't understand what are you trying to say. Anyway, I'm just wondering when is WPM going to pick this lucky mod??

Since it's picked by WPM, and WPM is well, WPM, this "lucky" mod, will probably be picked at, anytime at all. (Yes, it's at any random time. =p)

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
Then there is no point of this thread.
ArmaldoEX said:
ash ketchup said:

So much for the last post. :/ Anyway, as I've mentioned in my previous post, WAY back in this thread, the position as a Moderator is usually chosen in terms of how active you are, whether you contribute to or start an intelligent discussion, spelling and grammar and of course, whether you've spammed, or not. =]

Seriously, just wait and see. Seriously, the more you speculate, the more you want to know who it is. =] Plus, you'll just be spamming up the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back