One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm not, "OLD" enough to remember it. I'll search for it definitely.

If WPM is lying, boy, I'll be pretty mad...

The last thread had speculations that continued for 40+ pages and nothing ended up settled. Everyone should just be the best member they can be and wait to see what happens. :)

That's good advice, KG. I suppose we should return to our normal "beach" lives and post in the threads we have neglected to post in this one.

I may have had a long break from the TCG in the summer but luckily, I decided a little bit ago to get back into making combos and brand-new decks and don't forget posting in the reviews. I'll try to be a little bit more active in those kind of forums from now on, even though I know WPM will have someone in his mind by now. At least this choosing is pushing me a little bit farther in the things I do here.

dmaster out.

Kevin Garrett said:
The last thread had speculations that continued for 40+ pages and nothing ended up settled. Everyone should just be the best member they can be and wait to see what happens. :)

Yeah a lot of people start posting here and only use good grammar here and think it'll work but if they didn't post propaly? prolply? before this thread I douht that they will becoem a mad

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
MOT6K doesn't sleep -_-

I hope there will be a new clue because I dont like to be kept waiting.

I hearby prove that false. I go to bed at midnight and wake up at 5 am, so I get 5 hours of sleep. It would be nice to get PPM as a mod, as he is an active user of the TCG forums. I still also hope for BFH...

Just listen to KG, and wait for WPM to make his choice, instead of turning this thread into another 40+ page spamfest.

Sheesh... its already 16 pages. I'm going to stop the spamfest like Lugia said.

Just for a question: Who's BFH? I just don't know Beach slang :(.

Well well well.....What do we have here.....Another superblysucculentspamsensation? Or, just another Four Star spam thread?

Oh....That one. Okay, got it.

Oh, and, in the last thread, WPM said that "the last person had UNIQUE OR STRANGE QUALITIES/ATTRIBUTES". Sooooo.....What does this mean? Who could this be? Could WPM have changed the person in mind? Could....No, IT'S TOO HORRIBLE!

And, once again, when I go away somewhere for several days, I miss something major in the forums. I think this is the.....fourth time that I've missed something big. -_-

If this is a weirdness contest, CCloud wins hands down! :p

I think WPM is still using the 4th star, but he wasn't going to until that dispicable display.

Oh and shroob, apparently you don't exsist :p Anyway, WPM needs to give us ahint...

Man, CCloud a mod... can you imagine? *starts shivering in a corner* (SORRY CCLOUD... :F)

Togeshroob: We all miss things. Just research the past threads you might be interested in catching up on! That's what I do.

And, still, I wonder what you mean by that. :/ (To MOT6K)

Do I just not show up on your screen? Or what?

Not to change the topic or anything, but yeah.

And, I wonder why WPM has waited this long....? I'm seriously convinced that the soon-to-be-mod has to do something.....Or something along the lines of that. But, just what could this be?

What do you mean, he "Has to do something"? Do you mean he has to do something extrodinary to prove himself to WPM that hes worthy of ascending to "mod" level?

No, your name is in black text and I can't click on it. And when I type you onto a PM address or freind list, it says that you don't exist. This happens for a few other random people I wouldn't click on anyway aswell :p

It could easily be CCloud not checking his PM box. It would be such a laugh if you got the PM and you didn't check it for a year.. lol.

But, he would notice his name in green, would he not?

Speculation doesn't seem to help. Maybe WPM wants to torture us... :F

Ash: I mean, a certain....thing. Well, I really don't know what I mean. I'm not sure, is what I'm trying to say, I guess.

MOT6K: Oh.....That sure explains a TON. All those hours of playing detective.....When I could've just asked. :/

Umm... ok.

Your name is in Blue, not black for me... that's weird. Maybe its only on MOT6K's computer.

I suppose we're (or, I'm) doing some sort of spam. Let's just act like normal (if not imporved) members, like Kevin Garrett suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back