One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, she wouldn't.
1. She minimods. Well, before she did.
2. She makes almost spam-worthy posts. They're very short, and lots are just "Can you please (plz in her words) state that Arceus and Shaymin are hacked?"

There are many more, but most are irrelevant to her being a mod. I think. But none are serious enough offenses to warrant a ban.

I'm not just talking down her chances, lots of people agree with me, I think. Well, they do agree, but maybe not publicly...

Oh yeah, I forgot one.
3. She uses internet shorthand. Ask DRK/WPM as to why this sucks. But she's stopped from the announcement by now. I think.

Of course, someone who is able to contribute to the forums, and have time to actually be on here is going to be the best choice for staff. A site is only as good as the people who are in charge of it.

Whoa! Another one of these threads. But, like in the thread prior to this, I see a lot of spam, and speculations - most of the speculations being spam.

Anyway... bring us some updates for the "One Star," WPM.

LH: Please, you don't know that for sure, every active person has a good chance at becoming a Moderator. That's why speculation for these kinds of thing is ridiculous; we just play it out and see what WPM will do.

Shawn out.

Even CCloud might become a mod... but, I'm not sure. Its still too early to know for sure.

ssb4ever: its incorrect. Not, in correct... (Not to be rude, or mini-mod, or be offensive...)

Ghost Poke Master said:
Lt. Houndoom should be a mod in my opinion.Then again,that`s my opinion.

I think that's MOST people's opinions. But, you never know. It could be someone TOTALLY un-expected.

Yeah, hes active, but he only helps on the upper forums. I think we're looking for someone on ALL forums, or something.

MOT6K is like that. He would be a good vote. Hes active, uses proper spelling/grammer, and is active on upper and lower forums!

DARN YOU WPM! WHY MUST YOU REFRAIN FROM TELLING US! Sorry, but, I'd like to know if anyone on my list becomes a mod. Also, who becomes a SUPER-MOD...[/size]

Wow, this is as bad as the chillax Zone, 12 pages in not even 2 days, and this counts towards post count! Anyway, who really knows. We can only guess, and even though KG and C-M were givens (and who guessed them? *points to self*) SNN was a complete surprise (but still deserved it). It will probably be someone like butlerforhire, who write paragraphs of f responses constantly. But guessing doesn't do anything. It would seem that WPM had already chosen the mod, but then decied against it. But after HS quit and threw a virtual bomb at are site, WPM realized that his mod count had just dropped even more. I mean, the only mods and Super-mods that come on are the 3 new ones, bacon, Porygon and PMJ. 6 mods is not enough to manage the mass spam and flaming that happens on this site. And as all mods have said, post count doesn't mean a thing. So I hate reading about people who just guess the high level members. If I had to pick a mod, it would be butlerforhire. If I had to guess who WPM will choose, I'd say LTH, PPM or the late and returned AEX.
But whoever it is, they will deserve it fully.
Rogue for Worlds and BFH for Modification!
MOT6K-The Bug Catching Supremecy
P.S: I'd also stand to reason that most of you posting here want to be a mod :p

I really don't want to be a mod. Do you realize how much responsibility they have?! I'm only 9 for pete's sake!

MOT6K: I still think you would make an excellent mod.

MOT6K: I actually do not want to be a mod mainly because I know there are other people far more deserving of the spot than me, you being one of them. If this had happened in another month or two I may have wanted to become a mod. I aslo agree with you in that guessing doesn't help anything, but it is fun if you end up being right:p
Unfortunately I don't seem to be on at the same time as BFH so I don't get to see to many of his posts. I'm sure, however, that he is as good as a candidate as everyone else, but I do think WPM will end up choosing Lt. H or PPM.

Ok, this is just off the top of my head- Palmer. Hes active in both upper and lower forums...?

No I don,t think so his business is at Game Corner the candidate that maybe WPM could choose is Lt Houndoom hmm but also we need one for fan creations there ais a lot of spam there only for resurrecting shops and there are shops that are worthless there isn,t a very good job we could say...

It would probably someone with an alternate time zone to America. We have 3+ mods that are American, and I doubt they get up in the middle of night to go off at a spammer. But then again i may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back