One Star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
In this limited universe, only 1.5 years old, there once existed nothingness.

As stars began to appear, time began to turn, and space began to form, until the limited universe expanded into an even greater one.

At the cost of expansion, however, chaos became prevalent. The void that had once grown from nothingness became polluted and tainted with nescience and corruption. Intelligence was lost, slowly replaced by ignorance, and sometimes even fear.

Several new stars took on new roles as red giants, helping to return the chaos to order. Unfortunately, the red giants could not hold their own, and were overwhelmed by the wickedness. The red giants conferred, filtering through the chaos for any signs of intelligence. Four new stars were discovered, but only three were able to find the scroll that was needed to guide them through the chaos and bring them to the positions they were meant for.

Time and space continued to exist, until external corruption induced, and one of the red giants imploded on itself from its own arrogance. The chaos was beginning to take over, and although the minuscule loss was nothing to weep over, it necessitated the need for a new star.

As it has often been said, for every star that dies, a new one is born. The fourth star would need to find the scroll hidden within the chaotic universe to help return the chaos to order.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?! ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?

Yeah, I just felt like shouting.

Prepare for a LOT of speculation.
YOU SAID THERE WOULDN'T BE ANOTHER ONE!

Yup, Wpm has gon into sci fi mode again. My speculation is the continuation of the for stars mod thingy... One mod (HS) Died, and now they are looking for a replacement. Three stars, C-m KG and SN were already chosen and the fourth star will be.... Time to Speculate!

OK, just so people know whats going on...

Stars are new mods.

Chaos refers to the fact that pokebeach has been infected with spammers and lots of rule breakers.

A while ago, WPM made a four stars thingy, and we thought he was going to choose four new mods. He chose three, and now he comes back to choose the final star...

Stay tuned folks...

To be continued,....

The suspence is killing me...

The star won't be anyone who uses poor grammar and spelling, or someone who spams or doesn't contribute intelligent discussion to this forum. ;)

Well it was coming, we can only speculate now, and we'll have to wait to find out who the fourth star will be...

Here we go again....., you mean that Holy Star went crazy, he crashed (got banned) and a new Mod is needed right ?

um.. I use grammer and spelling.. I'm just not a good speller...

No, I don't deserve to be a mod. But at elast WPM now openly admits that it is about the mod thingy.

I think the Final mod will be probably either Miles or Lt houndoom. I would say LV but she got banned I think.

Well if I had to put my money on anyone it would probably AEX or Miles, both who contribute very well to the forums, and use good grammar. ;)

It wouldn't Be Aex as he doesn't like Pokemon any more, so he won't be active in any of the upper forums... Come to think of it, I haven't been in the upper forums for a while. Oh well, I'm going to try my hardest to use good grammer and hope WPM will pick me :D

Also, I think WPM has already picked the fourth star but is waiiting for them to find something or to do a certain thing... look for the scroll?... well, I better start looking! :p

It must be someone contrbuting to Trading and the TCG, anyone active in the Deck Garage ?

Well, for someone in the TCG area I would go for Lt. Houndoom, or Aracanine..

Maybe that's why he got de-moted..:0..maybe...

Well, Can't you be a strat and A mod?

Anyway, It wouldn't be someone who is only active in the TCG Forums. Also, that isn't where the main spam problem is. Go to fan creations. Every shop has at least 50 posts that are a desparate attempt to keep their threads alive.

I'm pretty sure you can't be both a moderator and strategist.

Many places have post like that, the Battle Arena for example. But let's not turn this into a Site Discussion thread, I still think Lt.H and Arcanine have a good chance since we just lost a star in the TCG area..

There are several good members here. Even great ones. Miles, AEX, Lt.H, Arcy 274 and more can be in that list hands down. The new mod will also have to be frequently active and able to terminate n00bs like mods do. They will also have to try and keep Pokébeach a nice tidy place so it sets a good example to everyone.

Thats my two cents.

Fire_Pokemon_Master said:
um.. I use grammer and spelling.. I'm just not a good speller...

No, I don't deserve to be a mod. But at elast WPM now openly admits that it is about the mod thingy.

I think the Final mod will be probably either Miles or Lt houndoom. I would say LV but she got banned I think.

WEll, I don't know if he would want me to say this... but Noobnerd got banned for... well, being nooby.

But honestly, I don't think she is going to be a mod because she hasn't made a post over five lines without quoting.

Noobnerd: Darn you. Where did I get banned? :F

I have a feeling that this is going to turn into another 2,000 posts thread.... just saying... so who is it going to be WPM???

or he want us to do another crazy riddle... and there is some good members on this forums... good luck to who ever gets to be a mod :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back