'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Releasing November 2014! [5/7]

First off, I'm calling Primal Genesect, Primal Palkia and Dialga, then something to do with the Regis. Anyways, the minute the announced it, I couldn't stop jumping up and down for a full 15 minutes. I couldn't stop saying yes for another 20.

The new trailer posted on the front page is getting me even more hyped for the games! Mega Diancie looks pretty sweet in the games.

The new signature moves have pretty cool animations; are they dual typed moves? They look amazing in battle. Both in the first footage and in this new footage they are battling in the sea. I wonder what Groudon is doing there. o_O Is it part of the story?

Drohn said:
The new trailer posted on the front page is getting me even more hyped for the games! Mega Diancie looks pretty sweet in the games.

The new signature moves have pretty cool animations; are they dual typed moves? They look amazing in battle. Both in the first footage and in this new footage they are battling in the sea. I wonder what Groudon is doing there. o_O Is it part of the story?

Do you notice that the tree on Grovyle's tail vanishes when he attacks? If you look closely, you can also see to balls on his tail expand then vanish (no dirty jokes intended). Odd that they would just overlook something like that...

Drohn said:

Remember, both Primal K&G are bigger so I guess it wouldn't make that sense for them to battle inside Sootopolis! :p

Aqua grunts look scary but Magma just seem like a bit upset and making some elbow greet!

Freezing Blizzard said:
First off, I'm calling Primal Genesect, Primal Palkia and Dialga, then something to do with the Regis. Anyways, the minute the announced it, I couldn't stop jumping up and down for a full 15 minutes. I couldn't stop saying yes for another 20.

Wasn't there already a Primal Dialga in one of the Mystery Dungeon games?

The new trailer is amazing! I already thought Mega Diance looked nice but now I think it's even better! I wonder when the X&Y distribution will be?

NaturallyDark said:
Do you notice that the tree on Grovyle's tail vanishes when he attacks? If you look closely, you can also see to balls on his tail expand then vanish (no dirty jokes intended). Odd that they would just overlook something like that...
You're right! I didn't even notice that the first time I watched it. It also kind of happens with a part of Talonflame's wing in XY. This is a lot bigger than that so I hope they will fix it before they release the games. The swelling seeds are likely to indicate him getting ready to release energy for an attack.

Maybe he gets a new signature move where he launches its tail at the opponent. xD There are reptiles that lose their tails and can grow it back again. :p It's more likely something they overlooked, though.

I added a screenshot as an attachment here of what you meant.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2014-06-13 a la(s) 00.38.00.png
    Captura de pantalla 2014-06-13 a la(s) 00.38.00.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 36
NaturallyDark said:
Drohn said:

I'm assuming you mean Mega Sceptile, not Grovyle :p

On its description, it says something like 'it can remove a portion of its tail to use for an attack'. My best guess is that it can project it like a missile, with the seeds swelling because they're absorbing power for the attack.

NaturallyDark said:
Drohn said:

lol they didn't overlook it. it shoots the end of the tail at its opponent and regrows it.

Oh wow. o_O I said "Maybe he gets a new signature move where he launches its tail at the opponent. xD There are reptiles that lose their tails and can grow it back again. :p" that as a joke, but I suppose he really does it. X

Up until now Mega Evolutions weren't able to have moves their pre-evolutions couldn't have, so I wonder what it would look like for the regular Sceptile.

His Goominess said:
NaturallyDark said:

I'm assuming you mean Mega Sceptile, not Grovyle :p

On its description, it says something like 'it can remove a portion of its tail to use for an attack'. My best guess is that it can project it like a missile, with the seeds swelling because they're absorbing power for the attack.

Since Treecko's line is based on geckos it's only natural.

So, Steven Stone is researching Mega-evo. and there's already M.Aggron but has anyone noticed, looking at the official's site artwork, that his jacket's left lapel has some sort of mega stone lika a lapel pin?

Btw, Shelly freaked me the first time I saw her artwork because she looks like having a vampire fang! O_O

I don't think Gastrodon will be able to counter Kyogre anymore with his new prime form...
Rayquaza also deserves a prime form, being linked to the Kyogre and Groudon.
Well I guess Arceus will eventually get a mega form as well to not be overpowered by the new primal formes.

I'm surprised that only the first stage of the starters got new artwork, and not the second and third stage. That is lazy and disappointing ;-;

I also think that these gameplay screenshots were taken in omega ruby. If you look at the health bar for a pokemon, the sides are red. I think they will be blue in Alpha Sapphire (like what they did with BW2)

Reggie McGigas said:
I'm surprised that only the first stage of the starters got new artwork, and not the second and third stage. That is lazy and disappointing ;-;

I personally expected it.

Going from previous 3rd installments (Platinum, B2/W2) it was always just the 1st stage that got new artwork. (excluding HG/SS because pretty much all Pokemon got new artwork so they looked up to date, but 3rd gen didn't have this problem)

I think I'm more in love with Mega Sceptile than ever after seeing clear artwork. Mega Diancie is super pretty and elegant, and I'm not really feeling anything from Mega Swampert. (well, nothing positive anyway) I'm loving the new the updated artwork for Team Aqua/Magma.

One thing I've noticed, in some earlygame battle screenshots it shows Zigzagoon and some it shows Poochyena - these look like they could be the first battle. Maybe in one version you rescue Birch from a Zigzagoon and in the other from a Poochyena?
or maybe its just because they're earlygame mons and I'm just looking too much into it....

People can we talk about...ROXANNE'S FREAKING GYM!!! OMG MEGA CRAIDILY AND ARMALDO CONFIRMED! No but in all seriousnesss it looks amazing and Rustboro city is gourgeous and also the hp bar looks sick and battle backgrounds fabulous, more detailed. Mt Chimney is awesome and of course Littleroot looks beautiful....actually it kinda looks like a cut scene...maybe when you get out of the truck when you arrive you look around like whaaa. At least that's my impression. I'm just speachless I'm litteraly crying right now a 19 year old man...I feel like a child though seeing these masterpieces.

tumblr_n72mkpDBAT1rtkzb0o1_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_n72mkpDBAT1rtkzb0o1_400.jpg

Customization confirmed? There is a clear difference in May’s hair between the two screenshots. It’s far from confirmed, but this does certainly point to it returning.

Freezing Blizzard said:
What really needs a primal form is no other Pokémon than...
Regigigas. You know, it kinda gets a Slow Start at everything in its current deteriorated form.

Genesect was modified by Team Plasma so its primal form would be completely different and probably weaker so eh.
Blakexd9 said:
Customization confirmed? There is a clear difference in May’s hair between the two screenshots. It’s far from confirmed, but this does certainly point to it returning.
Unfortunately, it doesn't look different. You might be confusing the bandana-thingy with hair.

Teal said:
Freezing Blizzard said:
What really needs a primal form is no other Pokémon than...
Regigigas. You know, it kinda gets a Slow Start at everything in its current deteriorated form.

Genesect was modified by Team Plasma so its primal form would be completely different and probably weaker so eh.
Blakexd9 said:
Unfortunately, it doesn't look different. You might be confusing the bandana-thingy with hair.

Primal Regigigas, all covered in moss and gaining Grass as its second type. I WANT to see it!

Back