'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Releasing November 2014! [5/7]

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The question is what cave will he be in? Meteor Falls Maybe? That is Where Solrock was in Emerald and tough rock Pokemon lived in Meteor Fall. He could also be near the Sky Pillar where Rayquaza lives too.:)

DevinTheWelf

A Mach Punch User
xxashxx said:
The question is what cave will he be in? Meteor Falls Maybe? That is Where Solrock was in Emerald and tough rock Pokemon lived in Meteor Fall. He could also be near the Sky Pillar where Rayquaza lives too.:)

He might get one of those caves that pop up after doing the annoying code near Pacifidlog.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
xxashxx said:

I think they'll maybe create an entirely new cave/section for Regigigas (kind of like they did with the Hoenn legendaries getting a cave on the way to the Johto Safari Zone in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
They could re do the Platinum event where you needed the 3 regi's to get Regigigas or they would make the previous event useable again too.:)

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
xxashxx said:
They could re do the Platinum event where you needed the 3 regi's to get Regigigas or they would make the previous event useable again too.:)

I guess. Maybe have all 3 Regis in your party and then have a battle with Regigigas in a new location, like you needed to do in Platinum.

That makes sense.

Mitja

veteran smartass
If they put Regigigas in some corner of the post-game like its just some Heatran, I'll be pissed lol.

Officially including Regigigas into Hoenns lore is the least they need to do with these serious-remakes <.<

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon
I know this is silly, but despite liking Mega-Sceptile's look, I just can't stop imagining him behaving like some Velociraptor and chasing small Torchic (I'm mainly thinking May's Torchic :p ) into panic and trying to get them, mostly due to his new stance, tail and scary/serious look! o_O I can't wait to see his shiny colours!
I wanna ride a Mega-Scpetile through Hoenn's jungles!!

Kyoshi_

// :) //
Leaf_Ranger said:
I wanna ride a Mega-Scpetile through Hoenn's jungles!!
This is possibly the best comment I have seen about the remakes xD
I actually imagine mega sceptile being lazy like grovyle and shooting his tail at people to attack.
I am so excited for these games!

xxashxx

&quot;Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon&quot;
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Tails said:
xxashxx said:

I guess. Maybe have all 3 Regis in your party and then have a battle with Regigigas in a new location, like you needed to do in Platinum.

That makes sense.

They could also do it like the Arceus event in HG where you needed to capture one of the legendary dogs and used Dialga Palkia or Giratina to get Arceus or something or used Arceus to get those 3 Pokemon. I forget how it goes exactly though.:)

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor
xxashxx said:
Tails said:

That makes sense.

They could also do it like the Arceus event in HG where you needed to capture one of the legendary dogs and used Dialga Palkia or Giratina to get Arceus or something or used Arceus to get those 3 Pokemon. I forget how it goes exactly though.:)

You brought a Fateful Encounter Arceus into the Ruins of Alph and you could get a Lv. 1 Palkia/Dialga/Giratina. You could do this twice: The event downloaded Arceus and the one from the Hall of Origin(No Azure Flute=Not Possible),

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Oh yeah. Maybe they will do this with this event too.:)

the-official-furedi-kuruz

Pokemon Artist
I really hope they have the trainer customization, but I noticed something. On the screen shots of the protagonist's room, there was no mirror. I really hope they didn't take away that feature.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Where is this located in the games? Do you mean in the change rooms in the Poke Centers?:)

the-official-furedi-kuruz

Pokemon Artist
You know how in xy there is a mirror at the beginning of the game in the protagonist's room that they look at to change from their pajamas? There wasn't one in the screen shots. But then again you don't start the game in your house in rse, you start in the back of a truck lol! I just really hope they keep the character customization!

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I think so. Do you have screenshots so I have a clearer idea? Thanks XD.:)

SilentlyFreezing

Pokemon Trainer, Youtaite, UTAU user, Brony
the-official-furedi-kuruz said:
You know how in xy there is a mirror at the beginning of the game in the protagonist's room that they look at to change from their pajamas? There wasn't one in the screen shots. But then again you don't start the game in your house in rse, you start in the back of a truck lol! I just really hope they keep the character customization!

Maybe you start off sleeping in the truck, wearing pj's, and then when you arrive, you rummage through the boxes for your clothes? xD

Gr8Ampharos

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
SilentlyFreezing said:
the-official-furedi-kuruz said:

Maybe you start off sleeping in the truck, wearing pj's, and then when you arrive, you rummage through the boxes for your clothes? xD

Could you imagine sleeping in a truck full of boxes all around you, seems more like a bad dream to me XD, It'd be funny if after getting off the truck your rival sees you in your pokeball-spotted PJ's.

Mitja

veteran smartass
Maybe this time you jump OUT OF A FREAKIN PLANE, make a selfie and parachute-land in front of your house.

lol, not.

I have a feeling we won't even see the inside of the truck this time, but it doesn't matter anyway xD

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
I bet we'll see from the character's view, them waking up and being in some boring simple outfit and then you go inside and change into the trainer outfit.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wait. I thought you started in your moms place.but not your house like the other games. I have not played Emerald in forever. That was why I think this as I can remember anyway.:)