'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Releasing November 2014! [5/7]

this is so brilliant
looks like it's having the same international release date ala X/Y, hope they continue that with main series games
hopefully we'll see some stuff about it in CoroCoro
(I imagine they'll advertise it with Mega Lati@s)

YES!!!!! Being only 17, I have never been able to play a remake and remember playing the original game at release time. Finally, my time has come to enjoy this with actual nostalgia for when I played Ruby! All aboard the hype train!!

I'll be sure to save my Money for this! :D

I wonder if the TCG will go back to Hoenn?

maybe we'll get Shiny Pokemon back :3

I just nerdgasmed so hard. I'll probably lock myself up for a month when this comes out. SO-MUCH-WANT!

Sure look interesting... Mega for the weather trio... ? I wonder if ray will get it's own game or obtainable in both

It may be nothing, but the Kyogre on the front has different markings from the original. The forehead markings as well as the ones on the end of the fins.

My morning was extremely depressing and literally close-to-suicide enducing and this friggin picked me right off my feet I am so happy I can't wait for this.

legolunatic said:
It may be nothing, but the Kyogre on the front has different markings from the original. The forehead markings as well as the ones on the end of the fins.

Mega evolution maybe?

The-Kaiser said:
I'll be sure to save my Money for this! :D

I wonder if the TCG will go back to Hoenn?

maybe we'll get Shiny Pokemon back :3

That's exactly what I'm hoping they'll do!

Can't wait to see more info released on these, my hype is at crazy levels!

More merch, more TCG, more everything *dies*

Ruby was the first game I owned, this is going to be so awesome :U

just wanna point out:

NOWHERE DOES IT SAY "REMAKES"

merely "new" epic adventure. adding to that the fact that the mascots clearly boast new formes of some kind, and the obvious problem of integrating Rayquaza into generic remakes, its pretty clear that these will be either:
-sequels to RS
-radicaly improved versions (as opposed to the copy&paste-ish nature of FRLG/HGSS)

3rd Gen always holds a special place in my heart. Sapphire got me back into Pokémon and the plot, silly as it is, is one of my favourites in Pokémon. I can't wait to see a re-imagined Hoenn world. :)

Back