'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Releasing November 2014! [5/7]

corocoro6141.jpg

no new news but it does note that Groudon and Kyogre aren't the same. Credit to serebii for the scan

Aerodactyl said:
This may be a dumb question but, shouldn't we have more leakers??? I mean, SOMEBODY must have Beta tested these games, they're coming out in Six months, the game has to be mostly finished by now. I know we're bound to get trolls (they probably haven't had enough time to make all of their troll art) but, I don't know, I felt like with X and Y we had leaks coming all the time.

Also, in regards to the boxart of Groudon and Kyogre, does it look like they have the greek symbols for Alpha and Omega lighting up on their bodies??? I know on the japanese boxt art, you can see the Alpha and Omega symbol in the writing of the game titles. I wonder if there is any hint about these new forms in the name itself.

I bet after X and Y they aren't leaving anything to chance.

I feel like these "mega" versions of them are actually smaller than their regular forms... like Kyogre really lost some length.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but what about Looker?

Oh, and the box-art is most likely NOT a mega-evolution. The only difference is the designs.

I think their abilities is going to change to something like a hidden ability where the from going to change

In the sneak peek trailer they showed the old forms of Groudon and Kyogre /w their current abilitys, then they are going to show the new abilitys in some months or some weeks WITH THE FORM CHANGE!

Freezing Blizzard said:
Not sure if this has been brought up, but what about Looker?

Oh, and the box-art is most likely NOT a mega-evolution. The only difference is the designs.
It's either a mega or a form. since the gameplay footage they look normal

Wow, I'm gone for two weeks and I miss the big news. I'm really excited though. I have both Ruby and Sapphire, but they are my most underplayed Pokemon games. I don't recall much about them. But, I have high hopes. ^.^

pocket monster alchemist said:
Waiting for june 15th is going to be so difficult, and just think, we'll get 3 or 4 scans and then have to wait until july 15th just to get a few more. Ugh!

Nope. E3 is June 10 so we will be getting a crap ton of info! :D

Retro_on_theGo said:
pocket monster alchemist said:
Waiting for june 15th is going to be so difficult, and just think, we'll get 3 or 4 scans and then have to wait until july 15th just to get a few more. Ugh!

Nope. E3 is June 10 so we will be getting a crap ton of info! :D

Not saying there won't be, but without confirmation that ORAS will be there, don't get your hopes too too high. I think it makes sense though, the current lack of almost all information is a little odd compared to HGSS/BW/BW2/XY's announcement, and Nintendo doesn't have enough other (announced) titles to support a whole presentation-thing.

if they don't include mega sceptile/swampert, ill edit my cartridge to make a mega sceptile/swampert

Speaking of megas, Wynaut mega Luvdisc? //double slapped
Anyway, seriously, I think Skarmory and Flygon should also get megas. I mean, when I played RSE as a kid, everyone had (or wanted to have) those two. I'd love to see them get some megas. Also a mega milotic due to the hole Milotic/Gyarados thing. And I just now realized we'll see Roserade, Magnezone, and Gallade in Hoenn. Actually, while on the topic of regional pokemon... I'd also like to see an updated dex with the new pokemon mixed in like B2W2. Maybe a Buizel here, and a Basculin there... Regigigas here, Manaphy there.. Etc.

If you look at mega evolutions by generation:

Gen 1: 12
Gen 2: 5
Gen 3: 10
Gen 4: 3
Gen 5: 0

Pretty obvious which gens need more love than others the 2nd time around.

Teal said:
Hackzo23 said:
As for after the E4, maybe you will get to go to a new region that was hinted at in XY.
But I kinda doubt it, that would be too much in one game.
... Gold and Silver
... Seevi Islands

PS.: Looking forward to the Sinnoh Remakes.

In gold in silver they just reused Kanto, which they only made minor changes to. It was basically a copy paste after the main story line.
And the Sevi islands were the only thing they really need to work with because fire red and leaf green are exact copies of blue and red. Plus I don't think the Sevi islands would be considered a whole region.
What I'm talking about is how they will have to redo Hoenn to update the graphics and cause of the different engine then the original ruby and sapphire. Plus making a completely other region with the same graphics.
I'm saying it's too much for the team to do. I'm sure there's room for another region in those games but for the team to do it would be too much.

Back