BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Trying to make my old teams (from kanto to sinnoh) all beat the elite four again. Piece. of. cake.

I think marshall is the strongest member. Caitlin is by far the easiest once you set up on her musharna. You dont even need a super effective move. Just calm minf/quiver dance your way to victory.
I think it would be cool if you knew more about them though.

Panpour: Pinwheel Forest or Lostlorn Forest, in shaking grass. 5% chance of encounter. (All the base monkeys are found this way.)

The monkeys arent to hard to find, but the evil that is audino will annoy you.
Im going to try to fill my unova dex by spring (the games spring)

Forgot to mention I got a Japanese Ditto from the GTS Sat night/Sun morning and all the guy wanted was a Pidove. :D

A couple of the people wanted a Lvl 9 or lower Reshiram. I was like, now how am I gonna do that? I can't make an egg with my Ditto lol

I seriously think that the things people want should be monitored in the GTS.

They ask for Shaymin and Darkrai in the Generation IV GTS, and it's like "why are you even offering the pokemon if it's impossible to get you what you want?" it's soooo annoying x.x

same with Gen V too, asking for level 9 Reshiram/Zekrom is so useless because you know for a fact you'll never get one :\

Cloning glitch = hope springs eternal.
Too bad they never got the memo that the glitch was removed in Platinum. =D

Left a Ditto in the GTS overnight, asking for a Ditto, and when I logged in today, I had a Japanese Ditto. Money!

Unity Tower then unlocked for me. :)

Have a trade or battle with someone who lives outside of your country. I think it's based on the Geonet location registered.
I got it from my friend in Venezuela =D

pokemon99 said:
No, they are asking How do you get to the tower itself, and I'd like to know that as well.

Getting to Unity Tower
Step 1: Global Link Trade with someone from another country.
Step 2: go to "Unity Pier" and talk to the woman next to the ship.

One Fighting type can sweep the 2nd Gym with no real problems.

dmaster out.

You'll be able to get more team variety type wise as the game normally progresses.

dmaster out.

Back