BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

Ah, right...meaning, that it'll just take you a while to get the movesets of your choice. Sorry, I thought you were asking a totally different question.
I agree; Larvesta doesn't get very good moves by level-up, at least not that Volcarona can utilize very well. Quiver Dance is where it's at.

And Heat Wave! I want that move, and Quiver Dance, but Larvesta needs to evolve first. It's at level 17, so it's got quite a bit of leveling to go. It'll get there eventually :p

Lucky egg and Audino is the way to go, so it could only take 30 minutes to train and evolve. That is what I am doing with my Larvesta, Pawniard and Mienfoo.

I need your guys opinion on something,should i get a shiny audino on my team? it learns good moves but i dunno, its not the best ever

Well my current team is a lvl 100 shiny volcarona,and a lvl 62 movie victini. Im adding a TRU arceus, a lvl 1 shiny buizel,and a shiny VGC milotic, so i think it would be good

@chellochello: No, you should not use a shiny Audino on your in-game team (or any team). If you find one, congratulate your good luck and deposit it in the box ASAP.

So I didn't feel like bumping that older topic, and since what I'm about to say fits here anyway:

The Dream World Eeveelutions have just been released; they are accessed via Global Link's Promotion page.

~~

I personally am getting an error message saying: "You need to be qualified for this promotion. Please check the Pokemon Trainer Club", despite me having beaten the game four times (and picked Espeon each time). If anyone finds out why, or can enlighten me as to why it's being stupid, please tell me.

There's definitely a problem.....I having the same problem you are. When I sign into Global Link, then I got to the promotions page and it says that I need to be qualified...Now, I know it's not just me.....there's definitely a problem.

Back