BW/BW2 Official Black and White Discussion Thread

^Don't worry Iris isn't hard neither is the E4.
And try to catch Zekrom with an Ultra ball after weakening it.

Caught a level 9 Blitzle at Route 3, also added a girl Pidove. Currently training everyone to level 15. My strongest Pokemon so far is Tepig at level 16, Pansage level 14, Blitzle level 9, and Pidove level 8. By the time I arrive at Nacrene City, I'm going to search for a Tympole. Wish me luck!

^ personally, I would prefer Carracosta or Samurott, but I guess Seismitoad is ok.....it's just ugly-looking >.<

Seismitoad is okay. It's just that there are better Water-types out there you can pick from (Carracosta, Samurott, Jellicent, etc.)

Blue = Male
Pink = Female

...no exceptions.
As for his ability, it gets Water Absorb or Cursed Body. The former lets you switch into Surf and heal HP, while the latter has a 30% chance of disabling your opponent's latest attack when it triggers. I personally like Cursed Body more, but if your team is pretty Water-weak, then Water Absorb may be a better idea.

Just defeated the Striaton City Gym. Trained my Pokemon each in their own pace. Just arrived at Nacrene City. During my training with Tepig it evolved into Pignite, a chubby pig-like Pokemon. It also learned a new move, Arm Thrust, a move that can work effectively against Nacrene City's Gym Leader. Going to do training with every single Pokemon of mine.

Back