• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated with Phantom Gate!

Ok I could definitely ship to Australia. LMK what codes you find!!

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated with Phantom Gate!

Athena said:
CuriousCleffa said:
Hi there!
I'm interested in your Victini EX (Plasma Storm), Celebi EX (Boundaries Crossed),White Kyurem EX (Boundaries Crossed)
and Entei EX (Dark Explorers)
and I have Gengar EX and Gigalith Holo from Phantom Gate, and a Dragonite EX from Rising Fist.
Let me know if we can work out a trade! I'm looking to send the cards to you when you're in the states, because of shipping costs and such. When would that be again? Thanks! :)

Seems fair enough. Looking at Ebay values, my side seems to be worth a bit more than yours, but it's minor, and seeing as I'm not really collecting English cards anymore aside from the occasional FA, I'll admit that I don't care about the discrepancy all too much. As such, your three for my four sounds fine. :)

I will, however, not be in the States again until late-ish December. This is a bit too long for me to be willing to hold cards for. If you would only like to do a US trade, I'd suggest getting in touch with me late-Nov/early-Dec and we can talk again then.

For the record, however, shipping internationally from the States is actually fairly cheap and simple. You can get global forever stamps for US$1.10 each. I have had cards traded and shipped from the States with these before. A couple toploaders in a card envelope should be fine with one, maybe two stamps. And even two stamps is cheaper than my costs shipping to the US from here. :p

Sounds like a good trade! And thanks for the info about the international shipping! I'll PM to confirm! :)

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated 28 January

Bump for an update with my XY5 haves and wants, along with some extra XY promos.

Hello, are you interested in any of these cards?

Teammates 077/070
Wailord 017/070
Kyogre EX 031/070
Diancie EX JapanesePROMO
M Diancie EX JapanesePROMO

I already have (or am in the process of trading for) all of those except the Teammates. What would you be looking for for it? :3

This is probably a stretch but would you do Zekrom EX Full art and Entei EX for Teammates full art? :)

You're right, that is a stretch. :p Recent Ebay sold prices for the Zekrom EX FA (I'm assuming you're talking about an English one, that is, since that's the one I have listed in my Haves) seem to average around US$15-20 whereas the 2 recent Japanese Teammates FAs that have been sold went for US$16 and $11. I would be willing to do the English Zekrom EX FA by itself for the Japanese Teammates FA, but I'm certainly not going to toss another card in for a trade that's already slightly in your favour. If you'd be fine with that, feel free to send me a PM. :3 Otherwise, if you'd let to propose something else, you're welcome to make a new offer.

Well that's just the most recent ones, a few have sold for 35 and up. That said though I know it's probably decreasing in value so I would be okay with trading for Zekrom EX FA and a holo from PLS :D Please let me know what you think! :D

Yes, cards are always at their most expensive right when they come out and tend to decrease over time (with the exception of some high collectors items that will rise over time instead), which is specifically why I used the most recent values for both cards, as I do when evaluating all trades I made.

Is there a specific PLS holo you're looking for? I wouldn't mind tossing one in, but you'll have to give me a few days to sort through and see what I have. Most of my non-RR/SR/UR cards from BW5+ are protected but disorganized, so I'll have to search through them.

Yeah :)

No just one for any BW-series really :) Send me your address and such in PM to close up this trade :D

I've got 2 and they're both 1st Edition, BW4. :)

In that case, good luck to you! :)

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated 11 February w/ Double Crisis

Updated with Double Crisis cards; trading many as singles (including a Team Magma's Groudon FA) or a full set of all non-FA cards. Also trading some of the deck boxes and energy cards from the Value Sets I purchased; feel free to ask for pictures if you're interested!

If your Celebi Prime is Japanese, I'd be interested, but I already have a couple English Celebi Primes (including the one listed in my "Haves" section).

Athena said:
If your Celebi Prime is Japanese, I'd be interested, but I already have a couple English Celebi Primes (including the one listed in my "Haves" section).

Ah darn, it's english. So sorry. I didn't see Celebi in your haves list! XD

No problem at all! I know it's a rather long list to look through. :p

Bump! <3

Back