• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Re-Opened! Now updated with Wild Blaze

So

Your:
1ed Ghetsis FA
Froslass Pt4

My:
Dragon Selection Full Set
Rayquaza Dragon Vault (Stamped)
Rayquaza Dragon Vault (Unstamped)

Feel free to PM me to confirm and trade addresses if you're happy. :)

Bumped and Updated with current trades~

Bump and Updated with Lizardon Mega Battle Pack pulls

Hi,
I was wondering if we could make a deal, and then send around June/July because I will be seeing my family in Holland around that time?

Hey Athena, I'm interested in your Lugia EX FA and Groudon EX Reg. I have a Japanese FA Skarmory EX FA from your wants, and I know that's not enough. Are there any older cards you're looking for in particular besides the *s? Also, could you cml as well for anything you might like? Thanks!!

PieterPie said:
Hi,
I was wondering if we could make a deal, and then send around June/July because I will be seeing my family in Holland around that time?

Sure, that would be fine. :) Just make sure you have a mailing address that you can use to receive and we can work out a deal and I'll hold the cards for you. Let me know what you're interested in!

Suikun said:
Hey Athena, I'm interested in your Lugia EX FA and Groudon EX Reg. I have a Japanese FA Skarmory EX FA from your wants, and I know that's not enough. Are there any older cards you're looking for in particular besides the *s? Also, could you cml as well for anything you might like? Thanks!!

Definitely interested in the Skarmory, thanks! :) While I don't have any particular cards that I'm looking for at the moment aside from what's in my wants, I'm a sucker for holos from the Neo era, EX Team Magma VS Team Aqua, and EX Team Rocket Returns. I'm also going to be looking for some specific Japanese holos from pre-BW sets (I haven't put together a list yet), if you have any older Japanese stuff as well. Let me know, thanks. :)

I've definitely got some older Japanese stuff, however a lot of it was donated to me by a good friend of mine who had to get rid of his collection and unfortunately didn't really care for conditions of cards so some are bent or have creases. If you happen to be interested in any of them, I can provide pictures as some really aren't bad at all with minor edgewear or small scratches on the front. Here's a quick list of what I could find in a few of my trade binders. I still have quite a few to go through though, so if you are looking for something in particular let me know!

Neo Genesis:
Japanese Azumarill (2 creases on back of card. Not very noticeable on front)
Japanese Heracross (edgewear and small scratches through the set symbol. scruff or dirt..can't really tell on back. Not noticeable unless looked at closely)
Kingdra (Heavily played)
Skarmory (Indentation on right edge of card. Back shows edgewear as well.)

Neo Discovery:
Tyranitar (NM)
Espeon (Large Crease through middle. This is where my friends' lack of caring came into play. Traded a 1st edition Base Blastoise for this card. XD)

Neo Revelation:
Shining Magikarp (NM)

Neo Destiny:
Dark Typhlosion (NM with slight edgewear on back of card.)
Japanese Dark Espeon (NM)
Japanese Dark Feraligatr (NM)
1st Ed. Dark Scizor (NM slight edgewear on back of card.)
Shining Raichu (Edgewear and pen'd "W"? on back middle of card)

EX Team Magma Vs Team Aqua:
Swampert EX (NM with slight edgewear on back)
Suicune EX (crease bottom left of card. Starts from bottom left and runs through Resistance lettering.)

EX Team Rocket Returns:
Dark Tyranitar (NM with slight edgewear on back)
Dark Dragonite (NM)

Would you add in the Japanese Azumarill, Japanese Dark Espeon, and Japanese Dark Feraligatr with the Japanese Skarmory EX FA for my two cards? :)

Also, just want to double check and make sure you know that I live in Europe because your trading thread says that you trade in the US only. I have no problems trading internationally, as my own prefix says, but want to make sure you're cool with it, too.

So the trade would look like this:

My:
Japanese Skarmory EX FA NM
Japanese Azumarill Played
Japanese Dark Espeon NM
Japanese Dark Feraligatr NM

for

Your:
Lugia EX FA
Groudon EX Reg.

That sounds good to me as long as your cards are NM. Yea, I have no problem with trading internationally since you are a mod, and I know that I won't be ripped off. I wanted to ask if we could hold off on finalizing until next friday when I get paid since I definitely want delivery confirmation so we both have some peace of mind. I also have a couple of other trades going on right now, and don't want to lose track of everything ya know? Let me know! :)

Sounds fine to me. :) Feel free to send me a PM to confirm closer to the date of shipping and we can share addresses.

Alright, will do. Thanks Athena!

I don't have an updated trade thread yet, but I was wondering if there is something in the US that is hard to get or more expensive in Holland, because I was also considering visiting a league.
For example booster packs here can be bought online for $3 or around 2.25 euros, also do they sell dutch/ English or both cards in Holland

They sell English Pokémon cards in toy and game shops in the Netherlands, generally the same products you can buy in the US but more expensive (partially because our sales tax is much higher). In a shop, you generally pay €4 per pack, though sometimes you can find cheaper online; booster boxes can be bought for a little over €100. Dutch cards were only made for Base, Jungle, and Fossil sets, so they don't sell those anymore.

I'll be making a vid or three soon as soon as I get sleeve pages. :)

Thanks! :) Feel free to post links here when you do and I'll check it out.

Bump and updated with an in-progress trade.

Bump. :3

Hi, I noticed you said you were interested in older URs. I have a ton of primes if you're interested; just name the ones you want. I'm interested in your Mewtwo EX. Thanks!

Slowbro said:
Hi, I noticed you said you were interested in older URs. I have a ton of primes if you're interested; just name the ones you want. I'm interested in your Mewtwo EX. Thanks!

Would you mind actually listing out which ones you have? I actually do have a pretty large HGSS-HS:TR collection so I'm not sure if there's all too many Primes I don't have that I'd be interested in, but I'd be willing to take a look at your list. I checked your trade thread, but you don't have any listed there.

Also, bear in mind that I live in Europe so this would be an international trade, unless you would rather wait to trade until my trip to the US in August.

Back