• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Re-Opened! Now updated with Wild Blaze

Updated with Wild Blaze, some XY-Ps, and a few English things, too, as I work to resort the rest of my collection.

I hope my boxes will get here today, if I pull any holos you need do you want to trade those for the XY2 promos? I kinda collect them, but there are so many I'm probably missing like 30 already xD

Let me know when your cards come in, I'd be happy to work out a deal. :D

Sure ^^

I was expecting them on Friday, then Saturday and today is day 11 since they've been shipped. I've never had to wait longer than 11 days before, only with that little XY accident last year xD
I don't have tracking, when Drohn gets back to Japan I need all the money I can spare :p

Yeah, I didn't pay for tracking for mine either, and I also didn't expect it this soon, but I'll take it. :p

Hello :)
I have a crystal Nidoking (from Aquapolis), a German Lugia legend top half, a French fire type Arceus and some old promo's Togepi ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Togepi_(Wizards_Promo_30) ) & Smeargle ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Smeargle_(Wizards_Promo_32) ), let me know if you're interested :)

Crystal Nidoking, possibly; I'm guessing it's English, standard holo? What would you be looking for in exchange?

Athena said:
Crystal Nidoking, possibly; I'm guessing it's English, standard holo? What would you be looking for in exchange?

I would like the promo Goodra, but if that's not available a regular Toxicroak EX?
And it is English standard holo :)

steffenka said:
Athena said:

I would like the promo Goodra, but if that's not available a regular Toxicroak EX?

Sorry, but I'd rather not trade Japanese cards for non-Japanese cards. ^^; I'm trying to transfer my collecting over to primarily Japanese cards and I really only include English cards in my wants for people who want the English cards I have to offer, since I know not there aren't too many people who will trade Japanese for English.

Athena said:
steffenka said:

Sorry, but I'd rather not trade Japanese cards for non-Japanese cards. ^^; I'm trying to transfer my collecting over to primarily Japanese cards and I really only include English cards in my wants for people who want the English cards I have to offer, since I know not there aren't too many people who will trade Japanese for English.

Oh okay, seems reasonable :)

Hey will you do 1 of these-

Japanese wild blaze

goodra
milotic
or 1 of my many English holo rare/promo/reverse holos

for the
reverse holo Japanese battle boost gyarados?

My

Ghetsis 1ed jpn

Yours

Dragon Selection
1x Full Set all cards

Let me know, thanks

Binx345 said:
Hey will you do 1 of these-

Japanese wild blaze

goodra
milotic
or 1 of my many English holo rare/promo/reverse holos

for the
reverse holo Japanese battle boost gyarados?

Oh, good, I was hoping you'd have some of the rares I was missing. :D Would love the Goodra.

ArceusTrainer said:
My

Ghetsis 1ed jpn

Yours

Dragon Selection
1x Full Set all cards

Let me know, thanks

It's an FA Ghetsis, I presume? I wouldn't do the trade for a regular one, but for the FA I would, sure, assuming M/NM. :3

Athena said:
ArceusTrainer said:
My

Ghetsis 1ed jpn

Yours

Dragon Selection
1x Full Set all cards

Let me know, thanks

It's an FA Ghetsis, I presume? I wouldn't do the trade for a regular one, but for the FA I would, sure, assuming M/NM. :3

Ye its FA, Mint condition sleeved after pull

Let me know if you have a Unopened Dragon Selection pack or any Rayquaza please :)

EDIT: Will provide pic tomorrow

ArceusTrainer said:
Let me know if you have a Unopened Dragon Selection pack or any Rayquaza please :)

No luck on any unopened packs, sorry. It's hard for me to resist the siren call of opening my packs. :D

I don't have any Japanese Rayquazas and I see you're mostly looking for Japanese cards at the moment, but I do have some English Rayquaza. If you're possibly interested in the English, let me know and I can list them for you. :)

Athena said:
ArceusTrainer said:

No luck on any unopened packs, sorry. It's hard for me to resist the siren call of opening my packs. :D

I don't have any Japanese Rayquazas and I see you're mostly looking for Japanese cards at the moment, but I do have some English Rayquaza. If you're possibly interested in the English, let me know and I can list them for you. :)

I do indeed collect Japanese cards, but I am always after some english goodies too.
please, list the english RayRay's you have :)

Also let me know all the arceus you have, looking particulary after AR 6 atm

ArceusTrainer said:
I do indeed collect Japanese cards, but I am always after some english goodies too.

List o' Rayquaza (all English):

Rayquaza 22/107 (Rare) EX Deoxys
Rayquaza δ 26/110 (Reverse Holo) EX Holon Phantoms
Rayquaza C Lv. X 146/147 (Ultra Rare) Supreme Victors (set, not promo)
Rayquaza SL10 (Shiny) Call of Legends
Rayquaza 11/20 (N/A) Dragon Vault (both logo and no-logo version available)
Rayquaza EX BW47 (Promo) BW Promo from Legendary EX Tins

List o' Arceus (all English):
Arceus AR4 (water)
Arceus AR5 (colorless)
Arceus AR8 (fighting)
Arceus AR9 (steel)
Arceus Lv. X 95/99 (Ultra Rare) (set, not promo)

Athena said:
ArceusTrainer said:

List o' Rayquaza (all English):

Rayquaza 22/107 (Rare) EX Deoxys
Rayquaza δ 26/110 (Reverse Holo) EX Holon Phantoms
Rayquaza C Lv. X 146/147 (Ultra Rare) Supreme Victors (set, not promo)
Rayquaza SL10 (Shiny) Call of Legends
Rayquaza 11/20 (N/A) Dragon Vault (both logo and no-logo version available)
Rayquaza EX BW47 (Promo) BW Promo from Legendary EX Tins

List o' Arceus (all English):
Arceus AR4 (water)
Arceus AR5 (colorless)
Arceus AR8 (fighting)
Arceus AR9 (steel)
Arceus Lv. X 95/99 (Ultra Rare) (set, not promo)

Are you able to throw in ''Rayquaza 11/20 Dragon Vault (both logo and no-logo version)'' That would be awesome

Here are the pictures of Ghetsis, double sleeved right after pull. I hope yours are in similar/mint condition
dxj1OHY.jpg

I2IkkTE.jpg

So if you accept this trade it would be

My:

1ed Ghetsis FA

Yours:

Dragon Selection Full set
Rayquaza Dragonvault (Stamped and Unstamped version)

lmk what you think, ty

I'd be happy to toss in one of the unstamped Rayquazas (since I have like 4) with the Dragon Selection set for the Ghetsis, but I've only got the one of the stamped version so I'd prefer to trade something for it rather than including it as a toss-in. Would you trade your Froslass Pt4 holo for it?

Athena said:
I'd be happy to toss in one of the unstamped Rayquazas (since I have like 4) with the Dragon Selection set for the Ghetsis, but I've only got the one of the stamped version so I'd prefer to trade something for it rather than including it as a toss-in. Would you trade your Froslass Pt4 holo for it?

Sure thing, if you need something else from pt4 rare, uncommon, common, just ask

Back