• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

RE: Artemis's Trade Thread [H] JPN cards, codes, bulk, etc. [W] JPN cards, BW-on, etc.

Actually just got rid of Kyogre, but I have a mint Pika* and Regice* so if your interested in either, LMK! I hope we could work something out!

EDIT: Would also really like to get a Latias DS JPN card! :D

RE: Artemis's Trade Thread [H] JPN cards, codes, bulk, etc. [W] JPN cards, BW-on, etc.

Hi please CML for your (JPN Shiny Archeops 1st) & (JPN Venasaur H BW4)

I have (JPN Celebi EX 1st), (JPN Cresselia EX 1st), (JPN Zebstrika H 1st), (JPN Vileplume H 1st) *all mint
Unlisted i have (ENG Mew EX FA) (although fresh from pack, NM due to 1 small ink dot above mew) (hardly noticable) (printing error)

I will trade the (Mew EX FA), (both JPN EX), & (both JPN Holos)
LMK thanks

Ohhey, this thread! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting; I've had a lot of stuff going on lately.

@NarcoticHobo: That sounds awesome. I'll PM you and we can work out the details when I'm not just about to head to bed.

@HydroCannon: Interested in the Pikachu, certainly. I'll take a look at your thread and refresh myself on your wants and get back to you tomorrow-ish with some kind of an offer worked up.

@LoveDanielColin: I'm definitely tentatively interested, but it looks like I'll be getting the Cresselia from NarcoticHobo. I'll take a look at your thread and see what we can work out.

Sweet I appreciate it! :) thanks again!

@LoveDanielColin: Since I no longer have a need for the Cresselia EX, would you be willing to substitute Shiny Milotic, Alph Lithograph (TM), Shiny Duskull, and Water-type Arceus in its place? Let me know.

@HydroCannon: Looks like you were after The BW promo Zekrom and Reshiram, which I've already offered up to NarcoticHobo (waiting on final confimation), and the Archeops. Daniel's Mew EX FA is a much bigger want at this point, so I'm going to give first offer to him, but I'm interested in the Pikachu* still. I know you'd like the Latias DS, but that alone certainly isn't enough in trade. :p I have a Japanese 1st edition Shiny Reuniclus; would you be interested in that instead of the Archeops? And of course Latias would be included. :D Otherwise, you're welcome to look at the rest of my haves again and see if anything else strikes your fancy. If nothing big does, we can always just trade for Latias separately. Let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

Artemis said:
@LoveDanielColin: Since I no longer have a need for the Cresselia EX, would you be willing to substitute Shiny Milotic, Alph Lithograph (TM), Shiny Duskull, and Water-type Arceus in its place? Let me know.

Hi Artemis, I can make those subs except i dont have a shiny milotic. But i can add Ditto BW6 1st and a couple blend energy instead?

My:
english Mew EX FA
JPN Celebi EX 1st
JPN Zebstrika H 1st
JPN Vileplume H 1st

Alph Lithograph TM
Shiny Duskull
Water Arceus H

JPN Ditto H 1st
2x blend energy

my side is mint, LMK if this is ok thanks :)

@LoveDanielColin: Sounds great. I'll send you a PM to confirm and we can go from there.

i have many many dutch cards, all mint (base, fossil, jungle etc) as i am from Belgium, were are u moving to in europe?

Nicor123 said:
i have many many dutch cards, all mint (base, fossil, jungle etc) as i am from Belgium, were are u moving to in europe?

Next month. I'll be moving in the middle of October and expect to be settled down late-October, early-November. I'd be happy to trade with you then. :3 In the mean time, if there's anything you're looking for in trade that I have, feel free to make a list and if we can work out a deal, I'll set the cards aside for you so I'll have them ready.

Updated with BW7 and a listing of my BW-on RH trainers. I'm slowly working through my RHs!

Artemis said:
Next month. I'll be moving in the middle of October and expect to be settled down late-October, early-November. I'd be happy to trade with you then. :3 In the mean time, if there's anything you're looking for in trade that I have, feel free to make a list and if we can work out a deal, I'll set the cards aside for you so I'll have them ready.

well im still looking for a lot of reverse holo's of the BW series. let me know whenn u settled down and ill PM u. where are u gonna move to?

CML for your however many Max Potion.

Nicor123 said:
[quotwell im still looking for a lot of reverse holo's of the BW series. let me know whenn u settled down and ill PM u. where are u gonna move to?

I will be living in the Netherlands after my move. Also, I have tonnes of BW series RHs, so I'll get in touch with you once I'm settled down.

Meatheart said:
CML for your however many Max Potion.

Sorry, didn't see anything I liked.

-----

Since I'm now in the final stages of moving, I will not be taking any more trades at this point. After I'm settled down in my new home, I will re-open as a European trader.

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Re-Opened! H: EX/FA Jap./Eng.; W: Jap. FAs, some misc.

I'm still not completely done sorting and collating, but I've got enough completed to reopen this thread! So, consider this my first bump in, uh, a very long time, with all my updated info and new cards.

I do have some booster boxes of XY2 on the way and will add my haves/wants for that set once I see what I've gotten. :)

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Re-Opened! H: EX/FA Jap./Eng.; W: Jap. FAs, some misc.

Hey I want your

ebb- reverse holo (mirror) gyarados

I am getting some more Japanese wild blaze if you need any of those.
Right now I have extra of wild blaze golem and milktank
I also have a lot of English holo rares, promos and reverse holo rares. perhpas you could pick 1 of those for the gyarados.

Binx345 said:
Hey I want your

ebb- reverse holo (mirror) gyarados

I am getting some more Japanese wild blaze if you need any of those.
Right now I have extra of wild blaze golem and milktank
I also have a lot of English holo rares, promos and reverse holo rares. perhpas you could pick 1 of those for the gyarados.

My Wild Blaze boxes are current in the mail, so I don't want to make any trades for those cards until I know what I've pulled myself. :) I'll update this thread when I get and open them up, so hopefully we can work something out then.

Do you have any interest in a Japanese genesect EX?

Not at the moment, but thanks for offering. :)

Well if you are getting more then 1 box of wild blaze, you probably wont need any holos or rares, as you should pull all of those.

Isn't there an English holo rare, promo, or reverse holo you can trade gyarados rev for?? Please check my thread.

I'll take a look at your thread when I have the chance. :) I'm not particularly interested in most English cards now that I've switched to Japanese collecting, but there might be something I'm interested in.

Back