• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [NL-WW] Athena's Marketplace: Updated Oct 5 - H: CP6, XY11, FCO, Generations, FE Cipher, & More!

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated 20 February

Updated with a more complete version of my English EXes and FAs available, as well as some pre-BW SR/UR/Fancy cards, as well as some additional Japanese stuff.

RE: Athena's Marketplace - Newly Opened!

I'm looking at buying 3 Bicycle and 3 Random Reciever to be shipped to Australia (as conversated about on Skype). I'm not looking to buy until a week or so.

bbninjas said:
I'm looking at buying 3 Bicycle and 3 Random Reciever to be shipped to Australia (as conversated about on Skype). I'm not looking to buy until a week or so.

Here's what I've got of those cards and also the other cards you mentioned on Skype that you might be interested in if you can't get them locally:

Bicycle: 1 regular, 1 RH
Random Receiver: 5 regular, 1 RH
Jellicent BCR: 3 regular (also 3 reg, 1 RH Frillish)
Ultra Ball: 3 regular, 1 RH
Training Center: 1 regular

RE: Athena's Trade Thread - Updated 27 February

Still slowly working through my sorting; I've updated the OP with a full list of my BW-On Trainers, etc.

Do you by any chance have VS Seeker from any series (preferable the cheapest :p), as discussed on Skype?

I'll take a look for you and let you know. :3

Hey, thanks for the offer! I took a look at your trading thread and the only thing I saw that I was interested in was your Fossil Researcher FA which sadly isn't nearly enough to cover the value of the Mewtwo EX FA. However, if you're still interested in the card, I am a Verified Seller and you are welcome to visit my marketplace here to make me a monetary offer on Mewtwo EX FA, and/or any other cards if you wish.

Okay, so I'm certain I would like to buy the following:

2 Bicycle PLS (1 Norm 1 RH) + 1 Bicycle from ebay
3 Random Receiver DEX (3 Norm)
3 Jellicent (Stickiness) BCR (3 Norm)

Could I please get the prices :3

1 in-hand Bicycle - €3,50
1 in-hand RH Bicycle - €4,00
1 Ebay Bicycle - €4,59 (including extra shipping)
3 in-hand Random Receiver - €7,50 (€2,50 ea)
3 in-hand Jellicent BCR - €3,00 (€1,00 ea)
---
Total: €22,59 + shipping

Total estimated weight including packaging is ~35g, so €2,30 for shipping.

Final total: €24,89, which converts to approximately AU$35.11

Please PM me to confirm and finish the transaction!

Please CML for 3 N (DEX?), 2 Colress, and 2 Virbank City Gym.

Thanks!

MP Pokemon said:

Thanks!

Took a quick trip to Ebay to get an idea of the values. How about all of those for your Keldeo EX FA and Gengar EX FA?

Also, regarding the Ns, 3 of my regular Ns are DEX and 3 are NVI, so you can have whichever set you'd like.

Athena said:
MP Pokemon said:

Thanks!

Took a quick trip to Ebay to get an idea of the values. How about all of those for your Keldeo EX FA and Gengar EX FA?

Also, regarding the Ns, 3 of my regular Ns are DEX and 3 are NVI, so you can have whichever set you'd like.

I'll have to pass, I can't go in that hard for meta. The only things I REALLY need are the two Virbank City Gyms, what do you value them at? Also, do you have any Bicycle?

I generally pull my prices from US Ebay sold listings because there's the most activity there making it the easiest to judge current values. These are the values I noted for the different cards you asked for:

N - $6.90 x 3 = ~$21
Colress - $2.50 x 2 = $5
Virbank - $3.00 x 2 = $6

No more Bicycles anymore, sadly; I sold all that I had recently in my selling thread.

Yeah I know I use eBay as well I just don't want to trade two EX FA's for some meta. Thanks though.

Fair enough. :) There's not really any other English cards I'm interested in, sadly, since I mostly collect Japanese cards aside from some FAs. If you're still interested in the cards, you're welcome to hit up my selling thread instead.

---

I've also updated the OP with the details for my next US trip for those who are interested.

Would you take M Charizard Y EX SR for Mewtwo EX FA?

Not really interested in non-FA SRs, sorry.

Back