BW/BW2 New Form For Kyurem?

Do You Think Kyurem Deserves A New Form?

• Yes

Votes: 44 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Space, I'm thinking they could make one new forme with characteristics with both fire and electricity, either that or they could do what they did to the Rotom formes and introduce it to two certain items

Kyurem's tail looks like a torch, so it is possible the "lightbulbs" on its wings have to do with the lightning form and the tail has to do with his fire form, if he gets new forms. I have a feeling he will though. I don't think he's an incomplete pokemon, but he looks rather weak (still menacing though). I mean one wing is bigger than the other, why would they make him like that? And for all you saying "oh yeah well just because they did it with Giratina doesn't mean they'll do it with Kyurem" I see no reason why they wouldn't. Pokemon often repeats things from previous generations. I mean Giratina can be seen as a parallel to Rayquaza in that Kyogre and Groudon were about to basically destroy the world and then Rayquaza interfered. Palkia and Dialga were about to be used to destroy the world and then Giratina interfered. That's just one example. So I wouldn't be surprised if they do another thing where the repeat a generation. And besides, I have a feeling he'll get to forms if anything because he has two other signature moves. So it's not like it'll be exactly the same. So anyway, I can't be dogmatic that Kyurem is getting a new form, but it sure looks like he is. I mean look at the evidence. Thank you for reading my wall of text.

Yes, I expect the repition but I feel like they should make it so I dont -_-

And only 1 form...but 2 would break the repitition so thats what Im hoping for!

Okay, heres how I think it will go down.
Haven't you noticed that there are two moves called Freeze Shock and Ice Burn? Two Ice attacks that have the same power as Overheat but can paralyze or burn the opponent respectively. You would assume they are hidden moves of Kyurem. And its said that Kyurem is the remnant of the one dragon that Reshiram and Zekrom once was. (Foreshadowing?) Maybe Kyurem will get TWO new forms that are associated with those moves and Reshiram and Zekrom. Maybe it'll have some kind of fire or electric forms, but thats just one of my crazy theories. (Perhaps not so crazy once you think about it...)

SkyeVictini said:
Okay, heres how I think it will go down.
Haven't you noticed that there are two moves called Freeze Shock and Ice Burn? Two Ice attacks that have the same power as Overheat but can paralyze or burn the opponent respectively. You would assume they are hidden moves of Kyurem. And its said that Kyurem is the remnant of the one dragon that Reshiram and Zekrom once was. (Foreshadowing?) Maybe Kyurem will get TWO new forms that are associated with those moves and Reshiram and Zekrom. Maybe it'll have some kind of fire or electric forms, but thats just one of my crazy theories. (Perhaps not so crazy once you think about it...)

That's what everyone has been saying, make up an original hypothesis, the same thing being said over and over again gets old very fast

Yeah. You post the same thing thats been discussed already been (obviously didnt read the thread at all) and in the Q and A on B/W you posted an answer to a question that was posted in October -_- really?

i really dont care if it has another form or not.

i think other forms of legends are a waste,

but thats just me.

EspeonROX said:
Uh, I'd presume that if you get Kyurem, N would get both Zekrom and Reshiram. Now that would be neat. Epic double battle right there. And at that point...maybe Kyurem would split?

^This would be so cool. I hope that TPCI does this, even though I know they never will.

And if there is a Pokemon Gray, then Kyurem definitely should, and probably will, get a new form.

EspeonROX said:
Uh, I'd presume that if you get Kyurem, N would get both Zekrom and Reshiram. Now that would be neat. Epic double battle right there. And at that point...maybe Kyurem would split?

How can Kyurem split into Reshiram and Zekrom when hes battling them, and they already exist...? But yeah Kyurem does deserve a new form, it looks weird.

keldeo91 said:
Something I discovered kind of gives me an idea as far as Kyurem getting possibly TWO additional forms that change with certain held items. In the coding of Black and White, there exists two moves, Freeze Shock and Ice Burn, that are currently not learnable by any Pokemon by any means. However, it is speculated that these are signature moves of Kyurem. Also, Kyurem is the only member of the Tao Trio who does not learn a second signature move at level 100, where Reshiram learns Blue Flare and Zekrom learns Bolt Strike. What I think is that in the Reshiram-like form, he will learn Ice Burn at level 100. In the Zekrom-like form, he will learn Freeze Shock at level 100. Also, note that Freeze Shock is Physical, reflective of Zekrom being more powerful physically, and Ice Burn is Special, reflective of Reshiram being more powerful with special moves. Here are the pages on Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.

Maybe there is 2 kyurems one that represents ying and one for Yang. And the one we have now n might take over or whatever. Maybe Cheren takes the ying and you take the yang or vice-versa? Dunno

It is a big snowstorm and kyurem has been sealed away in giant chasm. Everyone in lacunas town is haply but n realized that kyurem had power greater than reshiram or zekrom and starts to extract kyurem from giant chasm and his castle is made out of ice. That would be cool and when you are versing n at the end there is a fire n and an electric n and you have to vs them in a double battle. He gets reshiram and zekrom again but you team up with Cheren and you each have a kyurem.

If Pikachu was cool enough to be a mascot, I think Kyurem is. Besides, GameFreak doesn't seem to give the ice types much love, do they? Most of them have poor speed, hindering their sweeping potential (weavile being the only exception, but he didn't have any high-powered moves) and their typing is horrible defensively, despite the fact both articuno and regice have great defensive stats. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't give Kyurem a new form just to keep trolling ice types.

It's obvious it's going to get a new form. It doesn't look at all good enough as it is now to be plastered on a box.

I like the idea of two additional formes... but that would mean who goes on the box? Which form? :p

I wish they didn't put such obvious Pokémon on the box.. but it's likely

watchitbesomethingelsenow.

For and this have said before I believe but is the form which we all believe to be when Reshiram and Zekrom was one pokemon and the maker wouldn't make a poorly drawn legendary for the fun of it...the fact it Kyurem may or may not get a new form it border line and you all know it but we all know Kyurem will get to signiture move that connected to Reshiram and Zekrom..ok

I just thought of this,

Kyurem, the shape-shifter

oh yeah, also my friends and i brainstorm a lot of pokemon ideas so i often write weird stories.

While it can be all right to revive dead threads (threads that haven't had any posts in two weeks or more), those posts need to add good discussion to the thread (barring certain circumstances). That isn't the case here, so I will lock this for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back