BW/BW2 New Form For Kyurem?

Do You Think Kyurem Deserves A New Form?

• Yes

Votes: 44 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet that Kyruem will get some sort of "completed" form where he is what he looked like as Reshiram and Zekrom combined. I have no clue what it would look like though.

SpaceBehemoth said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. One of the wings IS in fact shorter. I think this is because of the "crippled" feel they were trying to give him

See my point, Kyurem looks "crippled", a new form would make sense! Kyurem is a Legendary, when you here of a Legendary Pokemon, you would think they look strong, and powerful, so Kyurem could get a new form to make it look strong and powerful!

Personaly, I like Kyurem's form. It's unique, and just pulls me in somehow. I don't think it's gonna get a new form, and if so, I can't see it.

I even doubt there's gonna be a Gray, due to the fact Kyurem is easily accessable in B/W (Fancy words XD)

well, there's that theory that Kyurem is the remaining body of the original dragon from which reshiram and zekrom separated (Actually, I think it is mentioned in the japanese version).
The fact that there's those 2 moves connects Kyurem with the other 2 dragons.
And Kyurem's body looks incomplete (one wing is shorter).
Also, that legend of Lacunosa says it ate people and pokémon but it has its jaw frozen and can't open this month (for instance, it can't learn ice fang while reshiram and zekrom learn fire fang and thunder fang respectively).
Its pokedex entries that it freezes itself when generating ice energy which shows that its body is really "fragile" and it can't control its power very well. It also looks old.
While reshiram and zekrom's tails are generators, its tail looks like a plug.
There's a key item in BW's code called "God Stone" which is grey-colored.

All these observations make me believe that Kyurem will indeed have a new form. A form that reunites the power of reshiram and zekrom and restores its "youth", with it becoming the original "god" dragon.

Oh and the wing thing, I think it's just the picture, because when you go on google, most pictures look fine.

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
Oh and the wing thing, I think it's just the picture, because when you go on google, most pictures look fine.

actually, when you go to giant chasm to capture kyurem, its overworld sprite shows that one of the wings is shorter...

Metalizard said:
ZoruaSnivyluver said:

actually, when you go to giant chasm to capture kyurem, its overworld sprite shows that one of the wings is shorter...

Oh yeah, I do remember that... *facepalm*

ZoruaSnivyluver said:

Plus this too.
Look at it! Look at it! /joke
180px-646Kyurem.png

In the background, it's other wing is short, while the one in front is grand.

EDIT:
:ninja

I like the plug idea, and iv often thought of it as a similar shape but never in that way. And yes, grey will propably involve you helping kyurem to restore itself (or plasma will try it).

BrOkenICE said:
EDiT: I think Gary is about to post his famous paragraphs.
EDiT 2: Was I wrong? :<

Storm clouds gather and the wind begins to blow, haha. Had to kick my brother off the computer, I should stop browsing on my iPod so much so I can respond to things quicker, I don't even try fighting auto-correct…and we're already on the third page, woops…

To address the situation at hand though, I should ask Shining Dragon: what constitutes the makeup of an abnormal Pokémon? I sure hope no one ever finds the answer to that question, perhaps it'd be a sad day for Pokémon…something to think about <insert introspective wink>.

However, and not to belabor the nitty gritty, but we can ascertain that it's factually incorrect to say symmetry is a universal given in the appearance of Pokémon from known species, as is the case with real-world organisms. Take everything from Weezing to Unown to Absol to Torterra and beyond as your case study. Perhaps Kyurem's "wings" are in fact icy structures not connected to its body as protein-based, instead forming externally in random shapes – there are an infinite number of reasons for saying one wing is shaped and bent different than the other, ultimately it's all Game Freak's creative inspiration, something that doesn't need to work symmetrically either…

I think Hyperbeem proposed a good way to reform this thread:
Hyperbeem said:
Make this thread something about potential forms and how they could help change (let's keep the discussion objective) Pokemon competitively or aesthetically. Then we might get good discussion.

While it may be trivial to discuss innate sentiments towards whether or not a Pokémon may or may not get another form, discussing the prospects of new forms themselves is incredibly constructive. That's however not to say you shouldn't discuss the potential existence of a new form; if you want to express your thoughts on the prospect that a Pokémon might get another form(s), don't simply shout out your gut feeling, flesh out your argument or theory with examples and evidence from the Pokémon canon, give people reason to believe that a new form could appear in the future – after all, Giratina's Origin Form wasn't an accident, at least if one payed close enough attention. I understand the romance one would feel in Kyurem having a new form(s), in fact I share it completely. However, the fact of the matter is that if you're going to present the thought of such forms to a discussion intended to be intellectually-based or in some way grounded with an extent of logic, as this thread may be, you need to formulate a basis by which the question of your thoughts could be feasibly true without wishful thinking or the connection of lofty coincidences. So, to everyone attacking Shining Dragon, realize the discussion posed is completely valid, the focus just needs to be shifted to justifying Kyurem's supposed forms with present, substantial, ingame hints or evidence, and discussing the impacts of those forms therein. I'm gonna leave the thread open on that basis, but otherwise, if the discussion veers towards pure speculation as the trend is now, things can be discussed in The Future Games Speculation Thread.

@Gary Walsh
Thanks, thats exactly what I was trying to focus on, but others were taking it into the wrong direction! The fact the Kyurem looks uncompleted in design, is what makes me feel like it needs a new form, or it will get a new form!

What could happen is some how the ice on its body melts and it becomes faster. Just an idea.

the funny thing is that even though it is old and not very fast for a legendary, it it faster than reshiram and zekrom (and others too)...

Does anyone know how Kyurem is supposed(or speculated) to be the "shell" of the one Pokemon Reshiram and Zekrom used to be? Well one thing that would be cool is if the new form was the one Pokemon that Reshiram and Zekrom used to be.

Kyurem is the corpse of Reshiram's and Zekrom's combined form.
It's a zombie.
Maybe, it comes back to life.

Also more proof of the "undead shell" thing is that Kyurem gets only one signature move, and a weak one, while Reshiram and Zekrom get two really powerful signature moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back