BW/BW2 New Form For Kyurem?

Do You Think Kyurem Deserves A New Form?

• Yes

Votes: 44 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For fact they probably won't give kyrum a new form plus kyrum there nothing wrong with it ..it really doesn't deserve and i mean deserve i with all CAPS.

Whitewolf said:
For fact they probably won't give kyrum a new form plus kyrum there nothing wrong with it ..it really doesn't deserve and i mean deserve i with all CAPS.

Kyurem has 2 signature moves that it currently can't learn.
Even though I'm a bit skeptical of it too, but how will those 2 moves be enabled to teach to Kyurem?

Also, there's nothing wrong with it? Yes, there is. I mean, I like it but concept-wise, kyurem is meant to be incomplete, because of its appereance, its back-story and its playability. I actually believe that they made it "wrong" on purpose. Did anyone noticed that while recent cover-legendaries have had 680-bst, kyurem only has 660. I think a new form will increase its base stat total to (at least) match reshiram and zekrom (if not even outpass)...

BrOkenICE said:
Whitewolf said:
Kyurem has 2 signature moves that it currently can't learn. Even though I'm a bit skeptical of it too, but how will those 2 moves be enabled to teach to Kyurem?
I wouldn't know but if it is apart of the pokemon reshiram and zekrom used to be i mean their should be an event for that pokemon and a movie with it battling Arceus??

@ Broken Ice

Well it does have 3 signature moves, but the other two are unreleased, so I'm treating it as if Kyurem just had one. Maybe it might learn the other signature moves in Gray?

I think the God Stone item has something to do with Kyurem's Ice Burn and Freeze Shock. Maybe in an event Reshi and Zeki each have some of their energy taken and Kyurem gets Ice/Fire and Ice/Electric forms and similar to Rotom's exclusive moves, IB gets replaced with FS if Kyurem's form is changed, or to Glaciate if in its normal form.
Also, I think the God Stone could be Kyurem, like Reshi in Black and Zeki in White, just waiting for a trainer to come.

Shining Dragon said:
SpaceBehemoth said:
Yeah, I noticed that too. One of the wings IS in fact shorter. I think this is because of the "crippled" feel they were trying to give him

See my point, Kyurem looks "crippled", a new form would make sense! Kyurem is a Legendary, when you here of a Legendary Pokemon, you would think they look strong, and powerful, so Kyurem could get a new form to make it look strong and powerful!
I see where you're coming from, but I don't think that they will make another form. Why wouldn't they make Kyurem a new form at the same time as Meloetta? Also, why would he need a new form. He deliberately looks crippled, but that's just adding to the fact that he's old and legendary. I don't think it's a power-related thing. You can all laugh at me if his new form comes out, but I honesty believe that it won't.

Also, what's this about a God Stone? They already crossed the racist line with the whole Whimsicott thing, but if they're prodding into religion too, they're treading on dodgy ground.

I believe that in Pokemon Grey, kyurem will NOT get a new forme.

All the new formes in 4th gen caused a lot of confusion, and I don't think it'll happen again. However, nothing points to POkemon Grey needing a new form.

P0KEVORTEX said:
Also, what's this about a God Stone? They already crossed the racist line with the whole Whimsicott thing, but if they're prodding into religion too, they're treading on dodgy ground.

Um... What's racist about Whimsicott? And "God" Stone does not necessarily refer to a religious god. It could refer to Kyurem as being a "god" of the Unova Region, similar to Arceus.

He thinks Whimsicott's color is racist. But I don't find anything racist about it, in fact I rather like Whimsicott.
And God Stone.
God means something similarity to Lord/Ruler.

I don't think that, but I know that others do, as they did with Jynx, who they even had to change the colour of. I'm just saying that they're not exactly catering to everyone's needs.

nah i highly doubt they will make a new form but it is possible like they did in platinum but i doubt it

GroudonKing said:
I hope Kyurem gets a new forme, I mean, seriously, how can that poor thing walk?!

Like a velociraptor. Except with its tail too short to serve as a counterbalance it sweeps its wings back.

Something I discovered kind of gives me an idea as far as Kyurem getting possibly TWO additional forms that change with certain held items. In the coding of Black and White, there exists two moves, Freeze Shock and Ice Burn, that are currently not learnable by any Pokemon by any means. However, it is speculated that these are signature moves of Kyurem. Also, Kyurem is the only member of the Tao Trio who does not learn a second signature move at level 100, where Reshiram learns Blue Flare and Zekrom learns Bolt Strike. What I think is that in the Reshiram-like form, he will learn Ice Burn at level 100. In the Zekrom-like form, he will learn Freeze Shock at level 100. Also, note that Freeze Shock is Physical, reflective of Zekrom being more powerful physically, and Ice Burn is Special, reflective of Reshiram being more powerful with special moves. Here are the pages on Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.

That is a very good explanation but it could also be that those will be event moves kind of like zoroark's snarl

adan15 said:
That is a very good explanation but it could also be that those will be event moves kind of like zoroark's snarl

That's another possibility. I also believe that they may release an event Reshiram knowing Ice Burn and an event Zekrom knowing Freeze Shock. Just a speculation, but I think that would be cool. There is also going to be an event Victini knowing Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt given out to commemorate the new movies. This event Victini is part of why I believe there may be an event Reshiram and Zekrom.

I have the event victini cuz they made it in japan already and someone gave it to me and yes they are going to make a zekrom and reshiram event dedicated to the victini movies reshiram will only know fusion flare and zekrom will only know fusion bolt. You get reshiram in pokemon white and zekrom in pokemon black so for all the people that dont have the legendary pokemon opposite of their game can get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back