BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

ramsey1993 said:
you are COMPLETLY wrong, luvdisc is a "novelty" pokemon and its getting a evo. so that basically proves your theory wrong
luvdisc isnt a novelty(gimmick) mon, and sum1 else said burmy's a gimmick and it evolves: its a gimmick because of how it evolves

what really piss me off is that well have an isshu only dex, so we wont get the luvdisc prevo(and others) b4 the e4 and thats the thing i hated the most about dp was not being able 2 get mons that got a new evo b4 the e4

ramsey1993 said:
but it wasnt confirmed that its gonna be a isshu only dex or not so there is still hope yet

It's been confirmed Isshu only Pokemon through the main game. Which practically means the Isshu Dex is all Isshu Pokemon lol.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
It's been confirmed Isshu only Pokemon through the main game. Which practically means the Isshu Dex is all Isshu Pokemon lol.

dmaster out.

So basically its Isshu Pokemon + Potential prevo's and evo's of new Pokemon.

Shadow Arceus said:
EPIC FACEPALM!
its a type of turtle called the "alligator snapping turtle", look it up "lol"
and zangoose and seviper need evos

Yes, but it won't become a legitimate alligator, just because its name is the "alligator snapping turtle", it's much more closely related to the common snapping turtle than an alligator. I haven't actually found a source thus far that states it is a close relative of the alligator. I do my research.

I think that Swan looks like a Split Evo of Wingull?

I mean.. Imagine though...

Here's a Pic of Proof: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:278Wingull.png

http://pokebeach.com/2010/08/one-new-pokemon-victinis-types

Back when Diamond and Pearl came out I heard a rumor they were going to make a ground type and steel type eeveelution! Can you even imagine it. In the future, eevee might have a evo for EVERY TYPE(BUT FLYING AND DRAGON)

Things I would like to see (but not ALL of them, just ideas)

Gen 1:
Pinsir evolution,
Lapras evolution (could have ice armor all over),
perhaps Hitmon- evolutions,
Mr Mime and Sudowoodo evolutions,
Scyther alternate evolution,
Jynx evo (Princice),

Gen 2:
Remoraid alt. evo,
Skarmory evo,
Stantler evo (elk or moose),

Gen 3:
Sableye evo,
Sharpedo evo (great white!),
Kecleon evo
Absol evo,

Gen 4:

Drifblim evo (HINDENBURG says hi!!)
Chatot evo
Carnivine evo (I think it has a lot of potential there)

But above all, I would like to see at least 95% new Pokemon and maybe 2 more Eeveelutions!

Just because other gen Pokemon won't be in the wild and Luvdisc won't be there doesn't it evo can't be there without it. Yes i like your idea about a Driflimb evo.

If Zangoose gets one, then Seviper will get one too. They're rivals. I doubt it though, I don't think they need evolutions.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
So basically its Isshu Pokemon + Potential prevo's and evo's of new Pokemon.

Shadow Arceus said:
EPIC FACEPALM!
its a type of turtle called the "alligator snapping turtle", look it up "lol"
and zangoose and seviper need evos

Yes, but it won't become a legitimate alligator, just because its name is the "alligator snapping turtle", it's much more closely related to the common snapping turtle than an alligator. I haven't actually found a source thus far that states it is a close relative of the alligator. I do my research.

right now im thinking of a word that's bigger than epic to describe the facepalm i just did....i just facepalmed so hard i got a headache!
i never said that it should be an alligator! i said it should be an alligator snapping turtle! its just a kind of turtle! its only CALLED alligator snapping turtle, its not a relative to the alligator(even tho they're both reptiles...) do you see what i mean?!?!?! its not an alligator at all!!! i never said it would be an alligator! the species of turtle is just called an alligator snapping turtle! im repeating myself so maybe you will get it and it doesnt just go in one ear and out the other1 i simply said that a torkoal evo should be an alligator snapping turtle! do you speak english?!

i wanna see a dragon type(cuz of the special attack pattern) and a flying type(cuz its about time) eeveelution

Back