BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

I think the Hitmon-family need evolutions so today i drew a picture for Hitmonlee and hitmonchan's evolutions. Hitmonlee --->
Dojumper(Dojo+Jump) Hitmonchan -----> Fistrike(Fist+Strike yeah not to god but i'm working on it) and Hitmontop -----> into something thats like a Dreidel. What do you think?

Dojumper is black with red and blue stripes on it's legs and it is also a fire type because it has holes in it's feet that fire come out of. It's arms are like springs and it can spring in then shoot out. Fistrike has huge fist with steel spikes and has a shield on it's stomach.

I've heard some rumors about new evo's for Golduck and Jynx. Don't know If it's true or not but I'm interested in the Golduck evo If it's true though.

Pinsir. Dunsparce. Sableye. Jynx. Sandslash. Seaking. Corsola. Delibird. Banette. Stantler. Chimecho.

BOATS OUT.

Also do something with Tropius. Baby pokemon are stupid and he seems a bit big to evolve, but I love him all the same.

I honestly hope they won't make a handful of new evolutions this time. Generation 4 had waay too many. However, I'd like to see Farfetch'd evolve into some Flying/Fighting type. That guy has been waiting for an evolution since the days of Red and Blue.

I also like the idea of a pre-evolution for Tauros and Miltank. It's evolution depends on the gender. Same thing should happen to Solrock and Lunatone - well, except for the gender thing, of course.

Another thing I've noticed is that Jynx didn't get an evolution in the 4th generation, despite Electabuzz and Magmar getting one. Even though I don't like Jynx, I really think it deserves one.

Dunsparce is one of my least favorite Pokémon ever. It's just so damn ugly. But I have a feeling that they're gonna evolve it in this generation. It seems like the right thing to do. If a useless Pokémon like Luvdisc gets one, then a useless Pokémon like Dunsparce deserves one too.

I agree with Zalman, I mean, useless Pokemon deserve evolutions, Luvidsc getting one and not Dunsparce or Farfetch'd? That's messed up...

I´m thinking...
Dunsparce, Luvdisc, Banette,Castform,Sabeleye, Smeragle? , Tauros? , Sandslash, Qwilfish, Zangoose? Plus 3 new eeveelutions, dragon,ground,flying

and a prevo for Kangashkan, Miltank, Skarmory?

i was so sad when i taught my castform sandstorm when i got him in ruby, then i finaly used it in a battle and it didnt transform! i think they should give him a sandstorm forme, its the last weather effect he doesnt transform into, plus with the desert, it would only make sense

we all want dunsparce to evolve and i think jynx was left out when magmar and electabuzz got evos and banette was left out when dusknoir was introduced
when will people learn?! gimmick mons will never evolve(ex:chatot, ditto, smeargle, spinda, plusle+minusn,castform, etc)
i think we need a shuckle prevo that has a split evo that evolves into a reverse shuckle with hight atk and low def
i LOVE the idea of a miltank/tauros prevo that evolves based on gender, and the idea of minotauros(and a miltank evo)
rapidash should have a pegasus evo
kricketune needs one and so does finneon, pachirisu, too(flying squirrel?)

Shiny Collector said:
Why hasn't this thread been closed yet by dmaster?

Because its a discussion/speculation thread, not an "OMG SHIMAMA LOOKS LIKE A STANTLER EVOLUTION WHO AGREES WITH ME" thread.

Back