BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

Even though I like all of those, I don't think any are going to happen. Except for maybe a new Eeveelution. It's too soon to evolve Gliscor, as it was introduced last season, Scizor is already hugely powerful as is, in terms of VGC, and I think Dunsparce and Ditto are both kinda novelties that they want to keep.

How about 150 completely new pokemon? That'd be great. They should just leave the current generations alone.

Well there might be a Lapras Pre-Evolution but I hope not a final.
Maybe a Pinsir Evo and a Farfetch'd. I'd really like to see a Pinsir evo though.

CyndaquilMaster said:
Well there might be a Lapras Pre-Evolution but I hope not a final.
Maybe a Pinsir Evo and a Farfetch'd. I'd really like to see a Pinsir evo though.

I think a Pinser evo would make sense. It's about time they evolved him. If I had to pick another thing, I'd guess a Delibird evo. It could be like Santa, in bird form.

A Ditto evo would be awesome, but I don't think that would ever happen. Possible things include a new Eeveelution, a Pinsir evo, a Dunsparce evo and a Lapras pre-evo.

Pre-evo for miltank and tauros.
I'd prefer that they share the same one. This could definitely work because tauros are 100% male and miltanks are 100% female, so the pre-evo evolves into either one depending on its gender. :)

Jynx deserves an evolution. Her "brothers" Electabuzz and Magmar and her from the trio of Ice/Electric/Fire in Gen 1 each got a baby version together, but they got evolutions while she didn't? What's up with that? She could use the stat increases.

plutoplanetpower said:
Jynx deserves an evolution. Her "brothers" Electabuzz and Magmar and her from the trio of Ice/Electric/Fire in Gen 1 each got a baby version together, but they got evolutions while she didn't? What's up with that? She could use the stat increases.

Not exactly. Offensively, Jynx is just as strong as Magmortar and Electivire. She still runs circles around both of them and is arguably the most dangerous of the three. If anything, I'd say Magmar and Electabuzz were catching up to her.

Of course as frail as Jynx is, she could appreciate some added bulk, but I think she's fine the way she is.

That said, if Jynx does get handed an evolution, it'll be OU for sure \m/

it could transform into a random pokemon in ur dex...

omahanime said:
What would change on a ditto evolution?
mr.619 said:
It would be like, 100x bigger, and fatter. idk.

it could transform into a random pokemon in ur dex or have the transform that it change to the pokemon u facing too..

BaaLooN said:
it could transform into a random pokemon in ur dex...

mr.619 said:
It would be like, 100x bigger, and fatter. idk.

it could transform into a random pokemon in ur dex or have the transform that it change to the pokemon u facing too..

That would have some questionable effects. What if you had a legendary, event or even a hacked pokemon in your dex? If one was facing you?

Ditto could never evolve. It would make no sense because Ditto can do whatever the hell it wants anyway. What are they going to do? Give him a mustache? Tauros and Miltank are a couple, so they don't need to evolve, or have baby forms. Pinsir and Heracross are a couple, so the same goes for them. If they made an evolution for Jynx, the human shape Pokemon, religious fanatics would be sure to ensue a banning of the material, so she's out. A new Eeveelution is possible, but I think it's unlikely. Lapras could get a baby form, that seems somewhat possible. I think that Rotom will get some new forms that are exclusive to whatever region we visit next, but other than that I hope for all new Pokemon, similar to what happened in Gen 3.

Back