BW/BW2 New Evolutions for Generation 5

Yeah, this thread isn't speculating exactly "This Pokemon is a Pre-Evo/Evo of this old Pokemon" Therefore, it's different. This is what you want to see, not what you think something is.

dmaster out.

I just want an evo and pre-evo of Pinsir really, and perhaps an evo of Houndoom. I would have loved a pre-evo of Drowzee, but stupid crappy Munna ruined the chances of that -_-

I hope they make an Evolution for Sableye, Marowak, Absol, Tropius, Pinsir, Scizor, Houndoom, Dunsparcwe, and Skarmory. I'm really hoping for an Absol evo.....

~Absol+Gallade~ said:
I hope they make an Evolution for Sableye, Marowak, Absol, Tropius, Pinsir, Scizor, Houndoom, Dunsparcwe, and Skarmory. I'm really hoping for an Absol evo...

I would love an Absol evo/prevo even though its stats are at a nice place already. However, I doubt Houndoom, Scizor, Tropius, or Skarmory will get evolutions. Eh, Skarmory's a possibility I guess.

I just hope those under-appreciated Pokemon get their evolutions (poor Dunsparce, Quilfish, Delibird, Chatot, and Pachirisu :/ )

they should make an evo of minun and plusle, plusle would evolve into multiploo and minun into dividen

i dont think that pinsir(or gliscor or scizor) needs an evo, but i do think that we need an alligator snapping turtle evo for torkoal

Shadow Arceus said:
i don't think that pinsir(or gliscor or scizor) needs an evo, but i do think that we need an alligator snapping turtle evo for torkoal

Torkal is not going to become an alligator, rofl.

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Torkal is not going to become an alligator, rofl.
EPIC FACEPALM!
its a type of turtle called the "alligator snapping turtle", look it up "lol"
and zangoose and seviper need evos

TheAmazingGrass/SteelUser said:
chatot, minun, delibird, and plusle are novelty pokemon and thus cant evolve
here is the complete list:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Novelty_pokemon

you are COMPLETLY wrong, luvdisc is a "novelty" pokemon and its getting a evo. so that basically proves your theory wrong

isnt offical?? why would they make a heart shaped pokemon that is clearllllly an evo of luvdisc if it wasnt? its quite obv.

Back