TCG Fakes Neo Redux: A Triumphant Return? (Image Based) // Gee, you're big.

RE: Neo Redux: 31 to go! UPDATE: Land shark dragon! (9/5/13)

You could make it rainbow coloured like the in-game symbol and to coincide nicely with Shiny Pokemon in the ex era.

...I think I just beat you to it, Eagle4!

He just covered that. Look right above your post.

And of course CMP beats me to it as well.

The Fairy symbol on the Eevee card looks just a bit too big on the orb, in my opinion. I think I would make it just 2-4 pixels smaller (from this size, anyway) and move it down slightly so that the edges of the orb cradle the "wings" better. Other than that, I love it!

I also love the addition of the DNA symbol to the Mega Pokémon. I like the black version with the white stroke best.

Great choice of artwork for Garchomp. I usually don't like official art on fakes, but I think this is one of the few Garchomp artworks that would have worked with the bright orange texture. Great job blending the foil, too.

Thanks, Alex!

I thought the same thing about the Fairy Energy symbol. It looked fine at larger sizes, but when I shrunk it down it took over the orb. I'll work on it!

I have to agree with you re: Mega Pokémon symbol. I think I'll be keeping it black with white outline!

Here's another one of Kangaflora's requests...
Smoochum.png

RE: Neo Redux: 29 to go! UPDATE: Land shark dragon! Kissing baby! (9/5/13)

^I am loving the Smoochum card, very clever on how you represented it's second type using Energy attack requirements. Perfect in every wzy. :D

Yeah, at this point I don't think I can write any more spoilers. School and stuff is eating up too much of my time. Sorry. ;-;

No worries. I think I'm missing maybe 5. Thanks for all your help through the years! <3

EDIT: Now kicking myself for saving holos and the good stuff for last...18 of the last 27 are supposed to be holo.

RE: Neo Redux: 27 to go! UPDATE: Land shark dragon! Kissing baby! (9/5/13)

I really want to see what Dragonite / Heracross look like.

When you do Gen 6, make sure our Lord Fletchling is one of the first of many, CMP!

Do it or Lord Fletchling will steal your eyeballs in the night. :p

Since there's only 27 left, could you state which ones you're doing each time? I'm having a bad time tracking one of the last two (one of them being Jynx) :(

I'm just kind of adding them as I go, regardless of who is going to see them. Some of them are just average, so I now only post ones I particularly like. Sorry DN!

@Fraxureking: Yes, Our Lord Fletchling will be one of the first!

Meloettaa.png
Meloettap.png
DNA <3

RE: Neo Redux: 27 to go! UPDATE: A singing dancing...thing. (9/6/13)

Great Work!

Why are the Meloetta normal types?

RE: Neo Redux: 27 to go! UPDATE: A singing dancing...thing. (9/6/13)

Thanks!

Meloetta's primary type is normal, and that (with the exception of Normal/Flying types) is how types are decided in Redux. It also follows the trend set by Girafarig and Bibarel (having the secondary type's blank overlaid with a low opacity).

EDIT:
Mew.png
Special thanks to both Hegafire0 and Keeper of Night who both contributed to this card!

RE: Neo Redux: 26 to go! UPDATE: A singing dancing...thing. MEoW! (9/7/13)

Wow, you've been busy!

Everything looks fantastic - it seems like the cards just keep getting better and better. The holo effect on the Garchomp looks fantastic, and I love what you've done to connect the two Meloetta.

Still psyched for the Eeveelutions (and, of course, Our Lord Fletchling).

RE: Neo Redux: 25 to go! UPDATE: Keldeo(s)! (9/13/13)

Sorry for the delay, folks! Happy Friday the 13th!

Keldeo.png
Keldeoresolute.png

^Wow! Loving the two Keldeo cards you've done there. Looking forward to see the last 25. I've no suggestions, though, sorry.

Thanks, Kangaflora!

And a big thanks to whatever staff members chose Neo Redux as a staff pick!

RE: Neo Redux: 24 to go! UPDATE: Gracidea flower! (9/16/13)

Sorry, but only one forme today!

Shayminsky.png

Less than 25 to go...feels crazy that I've made it this far!

RE: Neo Redux: 23 to go! UPDATE: Less than 5 per gen to go! Gracidea flower! (9/16/13)

CMP, if you post one a day, you'll have it done for the 11th, which is just in time for Gen 6!

Back