Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

JaySee said:
Change to Jay please

*Edit* And may this count as a freebie since it's just the deletion of 3 letters?

No, only one letter changes are freebies.

If I find a way to exploit the name changing system, without breaking any rules in the first post OR any forum rules, can I get into trouble?

If you try to abuse the system, you will be banned for being a moron.

'Like' button? For what? :p

This site is already perfect enough. If we get a like button, then wouldn't we have to get a dislike button? It might cause problems. There are two paths, but they have cons. I'd rather this site stayed the way it is.

Lucky Fire said:
'Like' button? For what? :p

This site is already perfect enough. If we get a like button, then wouldn't we have to get a dislike button? It might cause problems. There are two paths, but they have cons. I'd rather this site stayed the way it is.

Getting a like button does not mean we would have to get a dislike button, but this isn't the place to talk about it anyways.

I'd like my name changed to RogueChomp please. Idk if this is a minor change or not but idc either because I will probably not change my name very soon. That is all and Thank you.
lol 250th post.

Done. You worked hard for this one lol. Please update your usertitle/signature though. -Celebi23

Please change my name to:
Randolfo

Done, but please update your username/signature. -Celebi23

Please change my name to Zuruzukin
If you need to edit my rep thread, they are in my sig.
I hope you don't mind, but I might change it back later.

Infinity, you don't have 250 posts so you can't change your name. Sorry.

Infinity said:
Please change my name to Zuruzukin
If you need to edit my rep thread, they are in my sig.
I hope you don't mind, but I might change it back later.

Changing to back would count as two changes, so you'd have to change it back next year.

please change my name to konter5683. I'll change my rep thread and everything after it's done.

Done! ~CMP

Red Blastoise, you're about to get pimp slapped...

PMJ said:
Then you get pimp slapped.

And I have a question. If I wanted to try my name as ~Nengeni, which is a freebie, would I be able to change back if I didn't like it (as another freebie)?

Nengeni said:
And I have a question. If I wanted to try my name as ~Nengeni, which is a freebie, would I be able to change back if I didn't like it (as another freebie)?
safariblade did that with his own username, so I don't see why not.

Shining Raikou said:
Rules:

1. Only one name change is allowed per calendar year. (2011, 2012, and so on) Once a new year starts you have another name change you may use. One letter changes or a simple capitalization of your name is a freebie and doesn't count as your once per year name change.

I assume this also means adding stylized markings as "one letter changes", so Deus would be right in this case.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
safariblade did that with his own username, so I don't see why not.
Rainbow Dash said:
I assume this also means adding stylized markings as "one letter changes", so Deus would be right in this case.

If that's the case, can I try ~Nengeni as my name for a bit. If I don't like it I'll change back within a week, thanks.

Nengeni said:

Glaceon said:
You have one freebie, so you couldn't do that.

There is no rule that says you only get one freebie.

Omahanime, when did that rule come into effect? Just because looking into the past Safari was able to do what I wanted to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back