Finished Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman. Joeypals!! was hosti

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 9 ends 23/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting. Final Day for the Final Three!

Oh... You see, I don't go on chat that much, and when I do, if everyone has names other than their Pokebeach name, I don't know who I'm talking to. Oh well. I got two of that three, at least.

So, does this mean I get a Celibii for winning?

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 9 ends 23/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting. Final Day for the Final Three!

Most likely, yes. I have two of them, so I can provide one, I just need it cloned. Can you clone it for me?

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X Joeypals! is hosting. Final Day for the Final Three!

Nope. I only used an AR once, and I will NEVER EVER use it again. *shudders at the thought*

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman Joeypals!! was hosting

Know anyone that can clone? Also, I can list the two Celebis for you, actually, I have three. One of them is a Shiny one, which is UT and 10th Anniversary. Another is the 10th Movie one with a slight touch while the last is a hack I recieved a very long time ago.

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman Joeypals!! was hosting

Wow! Shiny please! That's one of the shiny legends I need for my collection.

Also, Guy89 can clone. He did for me a while back.

Alright, Guy, can you clone my Celebi for me?

Yeah, apologies about not being active. Since school and work started, I haven't had a lot of time for this. Good game, dudes.

Yeah, apologies about not being active. Since school and work started, I haven't had a lot of time for this. Good game, dudes.

Thanks. I was disappointed to see you got Modkilled. I was looking forward to playing with you in the finals.

Congrats Porygon-X!

Wait, don't I also get a Celebi? I did find the first murderer? :/

Ah, I finally get to post in this game again. It's a shame I was kicked out on the very first night. :(

But congratulations to the winners. How soon can we expect the next Murder?

...wow. I'll be honest, I thought Porygon was the accomplice until I saw that piece of evidence. Congratz :D

Congratulations!!!

You can Expect Murder VII sometime, I'm not sure when yet.

I'll get the celebis for you guys, just PM me this weekend.

Porgon-X will be hosting Murder VII unless he doesn't want to, I'll PM you with some info on it.

See, I told you I'd give a good CoG clue :D

I must say Porygon, well played. I do have something to say to everyone though...

Congratulations :D

You guys were stupid, the day I died, Hatman was the only one who defended me.

That and you guys did not get my hint. Hello! Spam into one being... SpamCat, aka Hatman!

yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Oh well. Good game everyone.

Finally i get to post but man GG everyone. *Slaps self for being killed 1st day* and by the way my room was electrocuted and they should've been shocked first

You guys were stupid, the day I died, Hatman was the only one who defended me.
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81564&pid=1672482#pid1672482
^This

Really, some of you were blind. Like I said,
After a while, I noticed the point of helping Celebi: To throw us off track. Everyone spent there time on the clues, while I keep track of the murderer, I was being smart.

More and more clues came in on the first day, and more and more time was wasted.

And then Ice started the first night, called us idiots for suggesting music and the Florida Keys. And then I noticed it, Ice solves it for us. Even though we never solved the Antidote clues, we still advanced for the sake of the game. I felt so stupid for wasting my time on Celebi.
People, you didn't SOLVE anything. The Antidote clues were a distraction. I realized this, and focused on more important things like... I don't know... THE MURDERER?

I hope everyone tries harder in the next game -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back