Finished Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman. Joeypals!! was hosti

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman Joeypals!! was hosting

Celebi was a storyline. It wasn't some kind of random sadistic ploy to help the murderer to achieve his goals. Well done Hatman.

To all: I'm sorry for not being able to carry on hosting half way through the game :(

@TDL: Hey, I solved something! -_-

@Everyone: Thanks guys! Just so you know, I will be hosting VII, so stay tuned!

EDIT: So since we never really found the antidote, I guess Celibii died! OH NO! lol

YAY My porygon partner won :D. Kinda wish i wasn't kilt off but I made it decently far. Defiantly looking foward to playing WereWolf with some of you guys and can't wait for next Murder.

^Lol, yeah. The Pory twins!

Although, in the game before Guy was flushed out, I kinda wanted to keep the whole "Porygon team" thing on the "hush-hush", because I didn't want people thinking that we were Murderer and Accomplice. :)

LMAO, I remember when I was trying to convince you two Porygons to vote Guy off XP Good times.

My only problem is not pin-pointing fast enough. Guy thought I would catch him, so he killed me, saying "I need to win, sorry!"

I thought I had a good theory when we first started, but you guys just had to compare my number to the number of periods. That Guy is sneaky, placing blame on someone else.

THE FIRST CHURCH OF HEARTHOME CITY

Friday, Sept 24, 2010
FUNERAL - Celebi
9:00
FUNERAL - All those murdered
10:00
CELEBRATION - Porygon-X's victory
11:00
BINGO - Senior Community Center
11:30

Aw man, I just missed my celebration. But I'm just in time for BINGO! Woooooot!

lol, I love your sense of humor, Snorchu.

You people were to focused on a plot device to find Guy. I find it funny some of you ignored my posts and just said:
DUR, You could be Accomplice
Really? Did you just skim over my walls of text just to say that? I'm glad Porygon-X knows how to play >:]

^Thanks, but I was also the first to accuse you as the accomplice.:rolleyes:

Lol, I was SURE you where the accomplice.:)

If I was the accomplice, I would have ratted out the murderer and took the alive points >:D Jk Jk.

But seriously Guy, was that a trap you set for me? If so, it worked nicely :p

Good job! I really wish I could have played but I missed the sign ups, again, so I hope I do not miss next games sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back