Finished Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman. Joeypals!! was hosti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
murdervithequest.png

Murder VI - The Quest
A Sequel to "Murder V: The Fifth Generation"

Hall of Fame
fortegoddx
Game
shadoworganoid
Game
Joeypals!!
Game
Joeypals!!
Game
Joeypals!!
Game

Introduction:

Celebi has been poisoned, but this time it's not a game; it's for real. It is an ancient, merciless poison that creeps to all parts of the body and attacks slowly, causing the victim to suffer a slow, horrible death. Not even Arceus knows or is able to cure it. Out on a quest to save the time traveller, the bravest, strongest Pokémon from across the land have been chosen by Arceus to cure Celebi. For the ingredients of the antidote, they must travel to a haunted mansion to collect a suspicious purple cake, the place where the ruling council of legends are situated to collect a jar of the golden drink of the gods from the fountain, a deep, dark cave to collect a blue leaf stone, Tin Tower to collect a golden leaf, and finally far away to the crystal blue lake, where an old, wise Pokémon, Suicune, will assemble the medicene. However, one of the group will be hiding a dark secret, they will be the murderer who attempted to kill Celebi. How far will YOU get?

Rules

This game is very simple. 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Celebi when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer. A random vote will be selected among the votes.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die, along with how they kill them and a clue. The murderer must leave at least one clue every night.

A game day lasts 3 real days, and a game night lasts two real days.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (This has not occured since Murder I) (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer.

New Mechanic: Poison. The murderer will be able to, in a single night, select two players to be poisoned or use the conventional method. The drawback is that the victim will die in two days rather than one. The murderer will then not be able to kill or poison in the next night. The two victims will not be revealed until their death however.

Important:
Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

Do NOT talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game

Do NOT edit posts

Breaking any of the three above rules results in instant modkill - no warnings. Breaking one of the first two results in an outright ban from all future games.

No duplicate Pokémon and no shiny Pokémon.

So we can tell what you are talking about at the beginning of your post in
parenthesis
"IN" = In character
"OoC" = Out of character

Rules of the COG When someone dies during the day or night (exception of true modkills), they join the Council of Ghosts. During the next game day, those who are still alive will vote for the lynch and for a CoG member to give a hint that night. The CoG vote will be decided by a simple majority. I PM them the name of the murderer Whoever wins this vote will PM the vaguest clue to me. If it's approved, then I will post the hint in the thread. Once a dead player has given a hint, vague or not, they will need two game days to recharge. On the third game day, they may re-enter the candidate pool.

How to Sign Up:
To sign up, simply post in this thread telling me what Pokémon you would like to be. It must be a Pokémon in the 3rd stage of evolution (evoled 2 times) that is NOT from the 5th Generation. In order to sign up, you must have 50 posts on Pokébeach or more.

Players:

1. Guy89
Spr_4h_248.png

2. Computerhero
Spr_4d_330.png

3. Kaiserchu Mammaluigi cool kid master555
Spr_4d_275_m.png

4. aggiegwyn
Spr_4p_282.png

5. 42 chocolate
Spr_4p_466.png

6. batui4
Spr_4p_477.png

7. fortegoddx
Spr_4d_376.png

8. charidude
Spr_4p_474.png

9. Dark Sonic J
Spr_4p_405_m.png

10.Bippa201
Spr_4h_230.png

11.Shadoworganoid
Spr_4d_306.png

12. PMJ
Spr_4p_269_m.png

13. Multiplicity
Spr_4h_094.png

14. Boddy903
Spr_4p_475.png

15. Darkrai's nightmare
Spr_4p_445_m.png

16. Hatman
Spr_4h_006.png

17. pokedude101
Spr_4p_462.png

18. Oboy170
Spr_4h_149.png

19. TrainerofFury
Spr_4h_065_m.png

20. Flare
Spr_4h_009.png

21. Porygon Z.0
Spr_4d_254.png

22. TheDarkLucario
Spr_4h_026_m.png

23. Snorchu
Spr_4d_373.png

24. sonicyellow
Spr_4h_181.png

25. CommonCandy
Spr_4h_068.png

26. Porygon-X
Spr_4h_189.png

27. Joeypals!!
Spr_4p_407_f.png

28. Freak :p
Spr_4d_260.png

29. Aj1234119
Spr_4h_034.png

30. oyeah1988
Spr_4h_389.png

31. SinRaven
Spr_4h_018.png

Members marked with red are members of the CoG (Council of Ghosts.) Members marked with strikethrough are modkills. Memebers marked in blue are away and have been forced to quit.

Replacements:
1. Nod3
2. legendhunter2

Good luck!

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (31 places to fill!)

Imma Tyranitar.

And on the Hall of Fame make it for Joey saying, green, red, green.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (31 places to fill!)

^ Wow, can't you read?
Ice Espeon said:
It must be a Pokémon in the 3rd stage of evolution (evoled 2 times) that is NOT from the 5th Generation.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (29 places to fill!)

Oops...Let me try again...
I'll be the Shiftry!

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (29 places to fill!)

Though... Ice, technically, as the game's not started yet, the rules aren't in effect quite yet.

Anyways, I'ma sign up as Electrivire.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (27 places to fill!)

^If I didn't say anything, people may think that it was allowed.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (27 places to fill!)

Ice Espeon said:
^If I didn't say anything, people may think that it was allowed.

Well, maybe not give them an official warning, just something like: "Just so you know, editing is not allowed in the game when it begins."

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (26 places to fill!)

I just meant not to do it again. I made it so it says that editing results in an instant modkill in the rules for this game.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest (RPG). Taking Sign-Ups (26 places to fill!)

i will play as a dusnkor

RE: Murder VI - The Quest. Taking Sign-Ups (25 places to fill!)

Set me up with Luxray

Okay, I'll play again. We must stop Joeypals from winning again.

I'll be.....Aggron!
I'll find a pic later.

You don't need a picture anymore.

RE: Murder VI - The Quest. Taking Sign-Ups (20 places to fill!)

Yeah, sure, I guess.

Dustoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back