Finished Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman. Joeypals!! was hosti

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 8 ends 9/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

Not sure. You will have to ask Guy on that. I am trying to get a mod to change the title.

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 8 ends 9/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

BIG NEWS:
The winner of this game may run Murder VII!!

If they don't want to I'll pick and someone who I think deserves it and would treat the game well.

Joey, what do you want me to change the title to. @Guy, I know who it won't be :p.

@Ice: Change 8 to 9 and 19 to 23.
@Everyone: The night MUST be skipped for the sake of finishing with a good number. Hatman, P0rygon-X, and sonicyellow, I wish you three luck in finding the murderer among you.

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 9 ends 23/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

Is that okay?

...So it's day now? Alright. What about the CoG clue? Do we still get that?

Anyway. I sat down, and looked at every single post in this thread trying to come up with some kind of evidence. Sonicyellow was my prime suspect. Unfortunately, I couldn't link the CoG clues to him. So, I tried to link them to Hatman. Mad from the start... Hmmmm... So, I looked at the beginning, and didn't find anything. So, I looked at the Spam has gathered into one being clue, and didn't find anything. Then I saw the fashion statement clue. I thought that it might be linked to the extra features (e.g. scarf) you had to describe when we first started. But, both of you didn't put anything down there.

So, I thought I couldn't find him and almost left the computer. Until, it struck me.

Fashion statement

Hatman. He is a hat man. Hats are a fashion. This is the most obvious clue. I don't know why I didn't see this before.

Mad from the start

Have your ever heard the phrase: "Mad as a hatter"? I think you can somehow link that to Hatman. Maybe.:p

But the thing with Spam, I have no idea how that links to anything.

I think know that Hatman is the accomplice.

Vote: Hatman

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 9 ends 23/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

...Wait, is today the last day?? Also, why was there no CoG clue?

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 9 ends 23/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting. Final Day for the Final Three!

Is today night time or day time?

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 9 ends 23/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting. Final Day for the Final Three!

Read the title. It's daytime. :p (Otherwise, we'd all be Modkilled. LOL)

So, like. This brings up another question. What about the quest for the antidote to heal Celebii?

That got lost in complications. Ice, that is fine. And yes, the final night mad to be skipped in order to have a proper finish.

/me points out theres a problem with quotes

Porygon-X said:
Fashion statement

Hatman. He is a hat man. Hats are a fashion. This is the most obvious clue. I don't know why I didn't see this before.

how is this a clue?

I thought Fashion Statement was a CoG clue. Joeypals!! Posted it on page 65.

oh, I see.

Vote: Hatman

Everyone, the game ends tomorrow! Hatman, I need an answer if you have not posted already.

Errrrr, objection?

Alright, whatever, I'll take the alive points. Good game everyone!

Hatman has admitted to being the accomplice! However, at this point, I do not know who wins. Ice or Guy, ruling please?

Hatman, I thought I told you....

Porygon-X wins because he forced Hatman to come out.

Congratulations Porygon-X! You have won Murder VI- The Quest! You have successfully found the final murderer in the game and took the crown from me! Once again, congrats! *PMs a mod to change the title and P0rygon-X to tell him he won*

So, I just won...? I just.... WON!? I.... JUST WON!?!?!?!?

Awesome! Great game everyone!

Truth be told, I thought I was going to be lynched the first day because I had dots in my User Title. I was so scared that that might happen, so I thought about changing it, but if I did, someone might notice, and mess me up even more.

I also thought I was done for when you guys started accusing the pokemon related to computers. If anyone on the face of this earth is crazier about Porygon more that anyone else, it's me. I thought for sure I was going to by lynched. Then Snorchu voted for me, and I was like: "Aw man, now everyone's gonna see that, and I'll be out of murder early..." But none of you paid any attention. (Thankfully) But for future reference: listen to people like Snorchu. Even though I wasn't the murderer, there would be no way for me to stop the attention at me.

Hatman, I never believed that you were the Accomplice. My gut said that sonicyellow was it, because he was acting SO fishy. My post at the beginning of the day accused sonicyellow, but something told me I had to have some kind of evidence first. That's when I look all through the thread, looking for links to sonicyellow. After I almost posted a very VERY vague accusation to sonicyellow, I realized that he and I weren't the only ones playing. So I look at Hatman's posts. I noticed that his attitude changed after he was chosen as the accomplice. (It was quite vague though, good job concealing your identity) So after looking at that, I looked into how he might be linked to the clues. I'll be honest, I didn't see the connection until I was walking away from the computer and I thought:
"Wait. What's the first three letters in Hatman's name?" So, I typed up that post at the beginning of that day, sonicyellow agreed with me, and I won. Yay!

Oh, and, what was the whole "Spam has gathered in one being..." clue Joey? I didn't get it...

Oh, that was probably the easiest thing there. Hatman's chat name is SpamCat. A cat is a living being, so there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back