Finished Murder VI- The Quest Congrat to Porygon-X for finding the final killer: Hatman. Joeypals!! was hosti

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder VI- The Quest Night 7 ends 9/16 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

Night 7 is ending early. During this time, the accomplise killed coolkidmaster555, leaving this note:
Eliminatingg youu all iss funn
Takingg youu downn onee byy onee
TheDarkLucario left this note:
Code:
ファッションステートメント
Code:
Fashion Statement
Day 8 will last up to 9/19, 9PM Central Time. Good luck!

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 8 ends 9/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

Well with the new clue, I think it means that its someone posts in that new thread in the Off-Topic forum. It was... *checks in a new tab*
The amazing thread of thingys like popculture, fashion and style

Unfortunatly, none of the people playing post there, so it looks like we're going to have to look somewhere else.

RE: Murder VI- The Quest Day 8 ends 9/19 @ 9 PM Central Time. Joeypals! is hosting

List of who is left:
42 chocolate
Shadoworganoid
PMJ
Hatman
pokedude101
Oboy170
TrainerofFury
Flare
sonicyellow
Porygon-X

I got it! Maybe the beach picture thread? Look for anyone wearing something funny I guess.

Are Hatman and I the only ones playing? Where did everyone go?

Don't worry, I am PMing everyone now. If they do not post by the 19th, they can say goodbye to this game that has dragged out way too long in bad management.

One other thing, if the murderer has not/ does not post he/ she will be modkilled.

I'm here. .-.

All the more evidence towards me being the murderer, I guess.

^And that's why I'll:

Vote: 42 chocolate

Oh, and:

Vote: Guy89 (If I can even CoG vote the murderer...)

You can CoG anyone dead that has not been modkilled. And sorry for the problems with Ice everyone, things would not have been like that if I were chosen over Ice.

Sure, I guess there's nothing else to do... But if anyone comes up with another theory, tell us.

Vote: 42 chocolate

Vote: The Dark Lucario

Joeypals!!, you don't have to be like this. The reason why I did it was because I made the storyline up :p. Anyway, I'm sure you'll get your wish and host the next season.

OoC: Yeah, Joey, you ARE being a bit harsh. Ice was doing fine. It's just he wasn't active as much.

In: Hatman, you can't vote for TDL. You have to wait a while for them to recharge.

^What? Is that part of it Ice/Joey/Guy?

Yeah, you need to wait two days before you can vote for him again, one for me. And Ice, I do apologize, just make sure you fill the job better next time, okay?

Okay then....

Unvote: tDL
Vote: Guy89

At this point, I am looking at a final four due to modkills, 42C being killed, and Guy giving the CoG hint.

BUMP and TIME! The following people are modkilled:
Shadoworganoid
PMJ
pokedude101
Oboy170
TrainerofFury
Flare
Just like that, we are in a final four. 42C has been killed, but is not the accomplise. That's right, he is STILL out there! I need to skip the night as there is no way to do a final two, so murderer, send me a note before I make this Day 9.

Quick question? Will murder 7 start as soon as 6 ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back