Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Interesting idea, Gastrodon. I understand where you are coming from, however, I am not the murderer. First of all, the reason Shoyru was inactive was because he was hosting his own little game, Escape the Evil Scientist's maze. Also, Gallade cannot even learn the move Rage, nor revenge. Also, when it said...
Guy89 said:
(triple posting ftw)

The murderer was careful tonight, killing Pokabu, AKA firepig, and left this note on his body:

"just what do you guys think youre doing
many more innocents will die if you keep thinking the way you are now
perhaps you should all go Home as i suggested

want a clue as to my identity? ti evah ydaerla uoy"

In other news paddy185 and Shoyru1444 have been replaced with the folowing people:
Freak :p and Darkrai's Nightmare in that order.

Day 4 Ends 7/1/10 at 7:30AM PDT
What does that mean? Did anybody vote for a Gallade in the past? The red almost reminds me of what PMJ said on the first page. I can defend myself more, but I have to go right now.

(OoC) I do not mean to sound defensive right now. I am just in a hurry right now. I will be back in about 2-3 hours. See you then.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Joeypals!! said:
Wow, a vengence vote... That's low. And if I was the murderer, which Snorchu correctly identified long ago in Day 1 that I was not, don't you think I would have killed you by now? I would have tried to sabatoge you about Day 3 if I was. Plus, my theory is not disproven yet, verses you having no theory. The thing I like most is an active game, not this. Everyone is hinging on me as no one has decided to step up. I mean, come on! I am not upset, but at least think about everything and vote that way.

...Actually, Joey, if by any chance you ARE the murderer AGAIN, you probably would let Flare live so it looks like he's the murderer (since a lot of clues point to him) and let the others lynch/kill/whatever him so they waste a day.

Despite this though, I doubt Guy would make you the murderer 2 times in a row.

*Feeze*, I have something I need to post that's on my other computer, so wait till later when I can get on it.

Flare was killed, he was not the murderer. Zyflair will give the CoG tonight. shadoworganoid, Freak :p, and sillykyle! have been modkilled. sillykyle! has been replaced by Porygon-X though.

And, more news on Murder VI!!!

2vw7992.gif

Night 7 Ends 7/16/10 at Noon PDT

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 7 Ends 7/16/10 at Noon PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

CoG clue:
"It's definitely not as clear as day."

And the kill:
The murderer killed weavile last night, so Porygon-X didn't get to play :(

On weavile's body a small note was left:
"look to the past to protect the future"

Day 8 Ends 7/19/10 at 7 AM PDT

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/19/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

OK guys, we are down to sonicyellow, Darkrai's nightmare, PMJ, and me. So, it says look to the past to protect the future and it is definitely not as clear as day. With nothing else really, where do we turn? In the past, PMJ has been voted for, but changed. And now that I think about it, Gastrodon is a meat you do not want, with it being all soggy and all. Just like the color changes in the note, Gastrodon "changes" as well, having two things to pick from. Divine blade of justice can mean his unique power left to be able to lock the thread and ban us all, opposed to us not being able to do that. However, with four people left, that will leave two on the final day... Is that another random? Sonicyellow, I think you would have killed me already and then we have Darkrai's nightmare, who could have evidence against him despite me clearing him, with Darkrai having all those colors when it is shiny, Darkrai having a unique ability, Darkrai being a legendary, so on and so forth. Where do I turn? Well, I will not vote sonicyellow! That leaves you two... sonicyellow, I think if it is them, one of us is the next to go. So, we need to work together here. Two heads is definitely better than one, and I am not sure where to turn, but you are as innocent as I am. I will CoG vote.
Vote: Weavile

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/19/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

(Sorry for posting, but 2 days have passed and I am now elegible to be voted for.)

Then again, Ice does give crucial hints and we do not know how Porygon-X will go...
Unvote: Weavile
Vote: Ice Espeon

Saying that I am the only one coming up with ideas here, I need to wait at least a bit so I am not jumpy. I know who I want to vote for, but still, how will the final day work when there are 2 left and everyone knows who the murderer is?

Sigh... I am the only one really posting left Guy. Oh well...
Vote: PMJ (With all of the clues, he is the only one who fits. Besides, someone would have killed him by now if he was not the murderer)

I think I know who the murderer is. I think it is none other than... PMJ! I have some clues on him here.
1. In the clue about the Geoge Washington getting Ice cream, Glaceon comes to mind due to the ice. Glaceon brings PMJ to mind.
2. The red text in the one clue that says we already have the answer, well PMJ just happened to use the red text in the first page.
3. Divine blade of justice, let me breek this down fot you. Divine: makes you think of God, right? PMJ used that word several times in the first post. Blade: though Gastrodon doesn't have a blade, it can learn Stone Edge.us Pretty bladey, right? (bladey is now a word) Justice: Super Mod, need I say more?
4. Red, Blue, and green was also in a clue. Though it makes you think of the first games, it also makes you think of the 3rd Gen. games, which Gastrodon was supposed to be in.
Alot seems to revolve around the first page, which is what I think the last clue meant. I looked to the past and found all that.
If I think of anything else, I will say it.
Vote:pMJ
Nothing personal PMJ.

At least someone else is playing! But if we are wrong... Ouch! Finale with two people! That has not happened since game one, but no one knew who the murderer was. Although, now that you mention it, it does make more sense, even though I thought my thinking was crystal.

BUMP! PMJ, sonicyellow, where are you?

Darkrai said:
I think I know who the murderer is. I think it is none other than... PMJ! I have some clues on him here.
1. In the clue about the Geoge Washington getting Ice cream, Glaceon comes to mind due to the ice. Glaceon brings PMJ to mind.
2. The red text in the one clue that says we already have the answer, well PMJ just happened to use the red text in the first page.
3. Divine blade of justice, let me breek this down fot you. Divine: makes you think of God, right? PMJ used that word several times in the first post. Blade: though Gastrodon doesn't have a blade, it can learn Stone Edge.us Pretty bladey, right? (bladey is now a word) Justice: Super Mod, need I say more?
4. Red, Blue, and green was also in a clue. Though it makes you think of the first games, it also makes you think of the 3rd Gen. games, which Gastrodon was supposed to be in.
Alot seems to revolve around the first page, which is what I think the last clue meant. I looked to the past and found all that.
If I think of anything else, I will say it.
Vote:pMJ
Nothing personal PMJ.

Sorry about this, I was doing it on my Wii (It was challenging). Anyways, I thought of two more clues that may lead to Gastrodon.
1. Gastrodon can learn Frustration, that is kind of like rage flaring (like in the first clue).
2. The Oregan trail went across the United States. That sort of reminds me of how Gastrodon changes forms accross Sinnoh. I don't know, that was just a thought. Anyways, those are what I just thought of.

Once again, nothing personal PMJ.

I'm gonna extend the day due to all the errors.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/20/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Errors? What do you mean? And sonicyellow and PMJ need to come and claim their case and argue about who the muderer is.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/20/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Okay, if the murderer doesnt die this day, i think we're dead.

Vote: PMJ

Joeypals!! said:
Errors? What do you mean? And sonicyellow and PMJ need to come and claim their case and argue about who the muderer is.

PB's been down all morning.

Guy89 said:
PokéBeach's been down all morning.

^Yeah, it was pretty challenging to get on. Also, what happens if there are two people in the finals?

Sorry for not posting...my school internet was down for a month

MS Eeveelution said:
Sorry for not posting...my school internet was down for a month

You are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back