TheGuy

Member since '09
Murder V: The Fifth Generation
A Product of Guy Going Solo
A Sequel to "Murder IV: Heart and Soul"

Request83399.png

Credit King Armag for the banner!

Introduction
Many years after Murder IV: Heart and Soul, after Arceus's awakening, he decided to create more, another generation of pokemon, the fifth of those. He invited many fourth generation final stages, to come observe the momentus occasion. First he created Zorua and Zoruark, then Tsutaja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru, thirdly he created a big bunch, Chiramii, Mun'na, Gear, Mamepato, Hihidaruma, Shimama, and Meguroko, lastly he created Zekrom and Reshiram, to lead the new region. Then, tired from his work, he and the other pokemon went to sleep, but when the awoke, something had happened. They found Empoleon dead on the ground in the temple. Murder.

Thus the The fifth murderer had struck for the first time!

Hall of Fame
fortegoddx
Game
shadoworganoid
Game
Joeypals!!
Game
Joeypals!!
Game

Rules

This game is very simple. 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer. A random vote will be selected among the votes.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to die, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts 3 real days, and a game night lasts two real days.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (This has not happen since Murder I) (They will do this by PM) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer

Once you are dead you must not talk to people about this game and about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

Do NOT talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game

Do NOT edit posts

No duplicate Pokémon

So we can tell what you are talking about at the beginning of your post in
parenthesis
"IN" = In character
"OoC" = Out of character

If you break these rules once you will be given a warning, and twice you shall be modkilled!

Rules of the COG (Idea by Ice Espeon)
When someone dies during the day or night (exception of true modkills), they join the Council of Ghosts. I will then PM them the name of the murderer. During the next game day, those who are still alive will vote for the lynch and for a CoG member to give a hint that night. The CoG vote will be decided by a simple majority. Whoever wins this vote will PM the vaguest clue to me. If it's approved, then I will post the hint in the thread. Once a dead player has given a hint, vague or not, they will need two game days to recharge. On the third game day, they may reenter the candidate pool.

How to Sign Up:
To sign up, simply post in this thread telling me what Pokémon you would like to be (it must be a 5th generation Pokémon, or 4th generation fully evolved, other than Empoleon), and an image of it (must be smaller than 200x200. If not, it will be sized down.)

Players:
1. 7Lucario7Master7
deadm.png

2. red blastoise
deadm.png

3. Zyflair
deadm.png

4. Hatman
deadm.png

5. Chaidude
deadm.png

6. sillykyle! Porygon-X
1217q6d.jpg

7. paddy185 Freak :p
deadm.png

8. shadoworganoid
deadm.png

9. 42chocolate Tristan
deadm.png

10. MS Eeveelutions
deadm.png

11. PMJ
11cdw6u.png

12. Shoyru1444 Darkrai's Nightmare
eq12ww.gif

13. sonicyellow
efkj81.png

14. Ice Espeon
deadm.png

15. Snorchu
deadm.png

16. Joeypals!!
bewqh.jpg

17. fortegodx
deadm.png

18. Flare
2zegn5z.png

19. Nod3
deadm.png

20. mammaluigi
deadm.png

Members marked with an 'X' are members of the CoG (Council of Ghosts.) Members marked with strikethrough are modkills.

Replacements:
Porygon-X

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation (An RPG)

I'll be charizard =) Do I have to supply a picture or something?

^You can't be Charizard, It has to be Gen 4 and fully evolved, or any gen 5 pokemon.

I'll be Froslass
478.png

shaymin.png

Okay sorry for that mistake. Here's my character plus the picture. (It's shaymin if you can't tell.)

I'm assuming you're do the sizing.

4079277.jpg

Its too soon to really post for a new 5th gen pokemon, so I'll stick with 4th gen.

So I'll be......Luxray!!!

(I'll post a pic in a few)

1luxray.png

Haha, nice. Thank me for the idea of Pokémon options, Guy. ;D

I'll be Pokabu, picture comes later.

11 remaining spots!

The deadline to signup is Monday 12 PM PDT!

reshiram_the_yin_pokemon_by_blooddragonx.png

MSE

Let I be Reshiram

*Credit to art-work creator

I was planning to be zekrom but he got no decent art-work

Entering as Weavile. I cannot find any pictures good enough, just use anything.

PMJ said:
Entering as Weavile. I cannot find any pictures good enough, just use anything.

sillykyle! already signed up as Weavile, you'll either have to be a shiny weavile or a different Pokémon.

GOD WHY DO ALL MY FIRST CHOICES KEEP GETTING TOOKEN

/me god kills what's his face

FINE THEN. Uh.... god let me go look

GASTRODON WEST SEA.

423-w.png

I swear to god if this is not available.

@Guy: Here's my pic:
497Pokabu.png

@PMJ: lol. That one's available; you might want to check the first post next time so you know whether something's available or not.

damn you person who took reshiram (too lazy to check)

Pachirisu plox

417.png

Yeah, well, I did, but I didn't see the text.

Should I do a banner similar to my Shadow banner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back