Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/20/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Good question... The finale has never been to people except for the first game, where there was no CoG and the dead did not know who the murderer was. PMJ, your case?

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/21/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Well the forums are back up so, I'm gonna extend the day again.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 8 Ends 7/21/10 at 7 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

can I be a replacement?

I want the benefit of pming!

Honestly, unless PMJ shows up, it will be an extention for almost nothing.

Okay, I am back. Sorry, my computer wasn't letting me get on to Pokebeach. By the looks of it, I haven't missed much though.

Darkrai said:
Okay, I am back. Sorry, my computer wasn't letting me get on to Pokebeach. By the looks of it, I haven't missed much though.

PB's Server was down as WPM needed to pay some bills, no one could get on.

Guy89 said:
CoG clue:
"It's definitely not as clear as day."

This could have to do with the weather (hail, sandstorm, rain)

Dear Murder Players:

I have created Murder VII and it is so different, I need 10 players to test it, PM me if you want to.

EDIT: I have all 10 players.

Didn't PMJ say we can't make RPG games anymore either?

Umm... You can't post here anymore, remember? Now, it is 2 hours past deadline. Unless if PMJ is posting, silence.

I still can't believe it.

PMJ died, the murderer. Joeypals!! won for the third time in a row.

And Murder VI, lets see if you can guess who it is when I post this banner.

murdervithequest.png

That's right Ice Epseon is hosting Murder VI! I believe we have clearing to post the game, whenever you wish, Ice?

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Joeypals!! Completes the Three-peat, Murder VI Host Announced

Yes, and the next season will be called 'The Quest'. It obviously contains Celebi, and a new mechanic that gives the murderer even more manipulation over participants. There will also be a rule that should reduce the number of modkills. This season will also be bigger than ever before.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Joeypals!! Completes the Three-peat, Murder VI Host Announced

HOLY COW! I guess I beast this game! 3 times in a row?!?!? This is lovely! If I can use this excitement to leap past R-C in the tripping hazards tourny, it will be outstanding!

Congratulations, Joeypals, on being the #1 Murder Player! (If only you didn't drop out of SPPf Murder I...)

The new game is up.

Great job joey. I would have won if you didn't bring up the "Whip of Punishment" thing. Oh well ^-^
Also, Guy, you need to change your user title to Murder VI. not VII

My usertitle is correct.

Murder VII is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back