Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

I vote that we have Glaceon (Zyflair) give us the CoG clue. She is a good writer, so I am sure that she will give us a good clue.

Vote: Glaceon

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Isn't Zyflair a dude? And I forgot Froslass was Hatman.
Unvote: Froslass

(Zyflair is a dude. And what does being a writer have to do with anything? I don't see why that should warrant a change...)

Well, writers are usually careful in their work, so I went with this originally as I trusted that he can make one without it being too obvious and being thrown out. I accidently voted for Froslass, which was Hatman, aka SpamCat. Like Nod, he will most likely get his hint thrown out.

(That... is a good point, and a valid reason to change.)

Unvote: Froslass

*Face Palms*
Whoops, I apologize Zyflair.

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the vote, but who do you guys think will be hosting Murder VI?

(Me.

:>)

Hopefully, me. After all, I have only won twice now! :D Seriously though, I think it should be me. If not, it will most likely be 42C, as he has hosted in the past.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame

Rampardos sighed. "I do see the resoning for your vote, and it all seems to line up. However, I know that I'm not the murderer. You connected the rage part of the first note to my anger on the fifth day. Do you really think I'd put something in a note and then follow through four days later? That's kind of messed up," Rampardos explained. He sat down. "I myself have no other leads, but if you want to lynch me, fine. Your loss."

And loss will be made, just like the many that have fallen previously. If not you... well, we have little Mr. sonicyellow to take the fall now, huh? If he goes down, well... I have no I idea. Problem is is that you fit most, and you have no excuse.

BUMP! Here at things at a standpoint here.
3 people have voted, all for Flare.
3 people CoG voted, all for Glaceon.
2 people, Flare and sonicyellow, have not voted nor contributed in any way right now.
3 people, the three at the top of the list in post 1, have not played at all lately

BUMP #2! Sigh, it's like I am the only one playing...

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame

I've got to go now, but I'll post my thoughts and vote after I get. Back in a couple of hours.

Joeypals!! said:
BUMP! Here at things at a standpoint here.
3 people have voted, all for Flare.
3 people CoG voted, all for Glaceon.
2 people, Flare and sonicyellow, have not voted nor contributed in any way right now.
3 people, the three at the top of the list in post 1, have not played at all lately

sonicyellow said:
Who have we voted for but haven't lynched/killed/whatever yet? (sry wasnt paying much attentiion)

No one, really, I think. I do not feel like examining.

...oh. Well, I guess that just leaves:

Vote: Flare

OK, there's not much I can do right now to save myself except vpte and give myself a 20% chance of survival. But who to vote for? Well, I'm going to go with Joey. First, he's probably the best person left to be able to "figure this out" and point everything at me. Also, I wouldn't put it past Guy to make Joey murderer3 times in arow because he's done stuff like that. But again, the main reason for this is to save myself possibly, so:

VOTE: Joeypals
VOTE: Glaceon

Wow, a vengence vote... That's low. And if I was the murderer, which Snorchu correctly identified long ago in Day 1 that I was not, don't you think I would have killed you by now? I would have tried to sabatoge you about Day 3 if I was. Plus, my theory is not disproven yet, verses you having no theory. The thing I like most is an active game, not this. Everyone is hinging on me as no one has decided to step up. I mean, come on! I am not upset, but at least think about everything and vote that way.

I would step up and shout out my own theories, but truthfully, I think your idea is best. If it is not Flare, then I don't know who it could be.

"Everyone who has received a vote has died, with the exception of myself and Gallade. Take a look at this:"

Snorchu said:
Vote: Froslass

Divine blade of justice? The closest thing we have to a blade is Gallade's arm. Though I won't rule out the possibility that Guy is only trying to throw us off, I cannot ignore this fact. Plus the capitalization pattern in the notes, as I have said earlier, could have been constructed by one of our more intelligent players. Also, Shoyru1444 was recently replaced by Darkrai's nightmare, despite the fact that Shoyru is extremely active on the forum. The murderer did provide a note each night (excluding the night of the modkill, where there was no murder) except for last night, which could have resulted from replacement. In addition, Gallade is one of the tougher Pokemon out there, as opposed to tender, which would describe a type of meat we would want to eat. So Gallade would be a kind of meat you won't want to eat. At this point, my vote is decided.

Vote: Gallade

"It's something to consider. For the sake of completeness, here is what Electivire said when he accused me:"

mammaluigi said:
Oh. Ok. I get it now. Since I am the only noobish one around, you all think I am the murderer? Come on now. A black whip thing is a divine blade of justice? That is just a big bunch of lamesauce. The fact that there is no nightly clue can be pointed to me. But come now, WE ALL HAVE LIVES! I am not saying it is me, I am not saying it is not. I am on almost every day and would have the brain to be active to help you guys figure out it would be me. The fact that PMJ has been absent for quite some time, because said library is closed, can lead to the fact that he is unable to give us all a clue. Interesting... Plus, The Divine blade of Justice can also point at him because he is a mod, giving justice to all whi break the rules. I have ben given a warning before, and i have felt the justice surging through me (no pun intended). This is why I am Unvote: Zyflair and Vote:pMJ

Snorch, if you say this so called 'Theory' is so aceptable, how is it understandable? Punishment has nothing to do with anything, whereas the Murderer killed one of his victims with a BLADE. A whip? Hah.

Come on now, people. You are smarter than this. If Hatman was killed due to the fact he was a so called 'n00b' and he wasn't the murderer, why would you think I am?

"And my reply, explaining why his logic was faulty:"

PMJ said:
(Good thing I was able to steal some internet with my sister's laptop. I'd hate to come back tomorrow and see this!

mammaluigi: Cool your jets. You're not thinking straight. I've always been active in this game. I've only been gone YESTERDAY AND TODAY. If the murderer was leaving nightly notes and then missed the one last night for some reason, I could understand your accusation, but that is not the case.

I'm honestly surprised you would even think of suggesting it was me after you said yourself that the most recent victim was killed with a blade. Did you forget what Pokemon I am? If you need a refresher, it's Gastrodon, aka not a Pokemon with anything that could be even mistaken as a blade. If you're gonna come after me, you'll need to do better than that.

I only voted for you because I didn't think I would be able to get online at all today, and I didn't want to miss the last day of discussion. As I mentioned before, I don't like any of the theories that have been suggested. That said, I can't really think of any Pokemon the clue points to (or doesn't - that's an idea).

It's a stretch, yeah, but after learning about Joey's silly Scrabble clues in the last murder game, I'm not putting anything past anyone.

I'm a little disappointed to see that there's been no further discussion; just Snorchu changing his vote faster than you can blink. He seemed pretty sold on his Gallade theory, then switched to Electivire after I voted for him without missing a beat. Why do that?

And where the heck is everyone else???)

"If Rampardos is not the murderer, I think we should look to Gallade. It's the only lead we have."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back