Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Zyflair said:
"Since almost everyone is going to get modkilled, that'll help lower suspects... I think."

You're dead.

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Wait, aren't you dead, Zyflair?
OK, let's start with the first note, mostly seen with the See my rage Flare and Home idea. I stated early on that the Flare idea either meant that Flare was literally shoving his identity right in our faces and would be overlooked or that he would perish day 1. As you can see, that did not happen, so my VERY FIRST IDEA is still available. The opposite of home is Lost. This is because in one area, you know where you are, and the other you have no idea where to turn (just like how I was in Wisconsin last week). Lost comes in as missing from action, just like shadoworganoid, Freak, forte, and sonicyellow have lately. Yes, I cleared Darkrai's Nightmare. If anyone should be of more blame than others, well, that is hard to tell. Next post from me will be the 3 CoG hints. And Guy, you confused me a bitt, but after reading it through twice, I got it. One more thing....

STOP BANDWAGONING! NOTHING GETS ACCOMPLISHED LIKE THAT IN THIS GAME!

Thank you Joey. By the looks of it, everyone is going to get modkilled.

"So, Garchomp, do you think that you can put anything together from the clue that was left, honestly, I can't figure anything out by it."

Guy89 said:
CoG Clue:

It's a type of meat they don't like to eat.

Guy89 said:
CoG Clue:

George Washington took the Oregon Trail to look for ice cream

Guy89 said:
CoG Clue:

The mediteranean train rumbled over the points to the left track with seven sleepers.
So, we are left here. Mediteranean (spelling Guy?) refers to the sea (I think). Left track with 7 seven sleepers and the points seems odd, as I have no idea how to translate it. Same thing for the George Washington ice cream thing, although it makes me think white for some reason. *Owned by Britain (?) at the time, George having white hair, and the first ice cream flavor being vanilla* Finally, we have the type of meat they don't like to eat, let's look at legendaries.
Sillykyle is Weavile, a pokemon that evolves by Razor Claw (which can be deadly if real) and is good in OU, I think.
Freak is the new grass pokemon, based on a snake, which is a bad animal to run into in public.
Shadoworganoid is Luxray, a pokemon that can hunt you down with it's x-ray vision and it's electric power. (Looks like a lion or tiger)
Sonicyellow is Pachirisu, which has appeared to try to keep up with Pikachu in the anime. (not sure, I hardly watch it)
Fortegoddx is Zekrom according to serebii. Legendaries are something NO WEAK POKEMON or human wants to mess with. (yet...)
Finally, Flare is Rampardos, a pokemon with the highest attack stat of a non-legendary pokemon.
Next is the second note recieved. Vote when convinced of something.

(Why am I being threatened with an inactivity modkill? Geez. I would seriously have been upset if I'd passed on going to the library today, even for such a short time, only to find out I've been modkilled for inactivity when I was one of the only people to post just yesterday.

The reason fortegoddx has not been posting is because he's dead:

Guy89 said:
That night they bagan to surround Zekrom, and they killed him assuming he was the murderer, unfortunatly for them another was to be murdered that ngiht, by the real murderer. Luckly though they would get a clue from Lucario.

Night 4 Ends 7/3/10 at 7:45 AM PDT

I don't know why his picture hasn't been taken down yet.)

"I thought the George Washington clue was odd, but this latest clue from the council takes the cake. What on earth could a Mediterranean train have to do with anything?

Garchomp brings up a good point. His initial theory with Flare hasn't been entirely disproven. I think it could be worth another look.

Pachirisu is also extremely inactive..."

I sent that PM to everyone

Also, to everyone, a little news on Murder VI:

2ylpldz.gif

(Neat. Who's running it?)

Well, unlike my other relatives, I think. They thrash. Now, night 2's note.

Guy89 said:
(triple posting ftw)

The murderer was careful tonight, killing Pokabu, AKA firepig, and left this note on his body:

"just what do you guys think youre doing
many more innocents will die if you keep thinking the way you are now
perhaps you should all go Home as i suggested

want a clue as to my identity? ti evah ydaerla uoy"

In other news paddy185 and Shoyru1444 have been replaced with the folowing people:
Freak :p and Darkrai's Nightmare in that order.

Day 4 Ends 7/1/10 at 7:30AM PDT
OK, so what we have here is red text saying "You already have it", which I am not sure on what to think of that. At the time, it seemed to be we already voted that person, but maybe not. Maybe it was just mentioned, just like my Flare theory was. Home comes back in again. Going home could mean through several transports, either throught standard procedures or flight and the occassional stranded man at sea and sending up a flare to get attention to bring you home. The italicized text does not bring anything up specifically, but just to maybe throw us into turmoil. So, I am still not clearing anyone. I think Flare juts a bit more out though.

Who have we voted for but haven't lynched/killed/whatever yet? (sry wasnt paying much attentiion)

Guy89 said:
That night the murderer killed Electivire, he left this note:

"have you all red all the clues? its all white if you cant figure them out. don't feel blue.

the grass is always greener on the other side."

Day 6 Ends 7/10/10 at 7:15 AM PDT
OK, so we see three colors standing out, all in the wrong place if they are to be colored properly. However, the words in color are red, white, and blue. What does that signify? The United States. Either that or Britain as they have the same color. The only person who is still around that has posted in color that I have seen is sonicyellow (blue) and Freak (pink). However, we can throw sonicyellow out because that was prior to the series. Freak posted in color to roleplay, which is not mandatory (otherwise I'd be posting in dark blue x_x), not that long ago. I have no clue as to what to make of the grass is greener thing, but red, white, and blue makes me think 4th of July, which makes me think fireworks. Fireworks do work in a similar way to flares, right? Anyway, go ahead and vote. This is my analysis and place where everyone left can look back and not have to go back x amount of pages to find what they need. I will look again tomorrow and vote.

BUMP! Sigh... you people and your inactiveness force my hand...
Vote: Flare (Following original theory and for the type of meat you do not like to eat, no one wants to run into a Rampardos, with it's super high attack and possible Toxic Orb Facade combo)
Vote: Froslass (As we can trust a writer to produce a hint)

I am agreeing with what Garchomp has to say. Flare indeed stands out.

Vote: Rampardos

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 7 Ends 7/13/10 at 7:30 PM PDT(The least Lame

OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting, I'm on vacation.

Rampardos woke up from his nap and realized he was being voted for. He rushed up to the others. "So, what's the evidence against me again?" He questioned?

Actually, that is not an excuse. I was on vacation all of last week and I posted regularly. And, see the mass evidence on the previous pages, all by me and a little PMJ with him saying my original theory has not been disproven yet.

Sorry Rampardos, this is nothing personal. We just see more evidence against you than anybody else.

Let me tell EVERYONE who has posted so far Day 7. At this rate, there will only be one more day.
Me (Duh, I'm the only one thinking!)
Darkrai's nightmare
Flare
PMJ
Sonicyellow

(If the murderer is modkilled, does the game end or is he replaced?)

I would say end. But, who would win then? Anyone else voting yet? We so far only have a lynch vote for Flare and a CoG hint for Froslass.

(The townspeople [other pokemon], obviously.

Well, I really don't want to just say "welp let's just hope" but... ugh. No one else has any theories, so...)

Vote: Rampardos
Vote: Froslass

Vote count:
3 to lynch Flare
2 to get hint from Froslass
People who posted but did not do anything:
Sonicyellow
Flare
People who did not post (they need to by tomorrow, other Day 8 is the finale if this fails):
Shadoworganoid
Freak
Sillykyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back