Finished Murder V: The Fifth Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 5 Ends 7/6/10 at 8 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Hmm... Who would you believe, someone who's name on chat is SpamCat or a mod? Divine blade of justice... A word associated with justice is Punishment, a pokemon move. Each criminal deserves a certain punishment. Wait a second! Doesn't an Electrivire's tail things look like the black whip involved in Punishment? Flares are shots burst out as stress signals when abandoned on an island... A similarity could be the electrical-plug like mark that you can See on it's back. Those plug sometimes shock you, which I think has to do with a Flare. I have my mind made up.
Vote: Electrivire
I am back until I sleep, and I MIGHT get a connection at the Dells. As for the "you already have the identity" thing, I think someone mentioned the SpamCat thing, Spam being bad and something you should avoid here, prior to that note. And this killer is n00bish, especially for not leaving the standard nightly note.
Vote: Ice Espeon
Mammaluigi, you have until I return, which I ask for no substitutions, to catch this guy. I swear, if the murderer kills me when I am vacationing at the Dells, they will get in Murder VI!

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 5 Ends 7/6/10 at 8 AM PDT(The least Lame game

(I apologize for being inactive. The library closes early on Saturdays, and it was closed Sunday for holiday. (I'm at my pal's house on my psp now.) It's closed Monday, too, so I won't be on at all.

That said, I've only been inactive the past couple days, which doesn't warrant a modkill.

I don't like any of the theories posted, but I won't be around for the last day of discussion. I'm going with Joey's because it's currently the most thought out, and I'd rather vote now than not)

Vote: Electivire

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 5 Ends 7/6/10 at 8 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Finally, a theory we all can work with.

Unvote: Gallade
Vote: Electivire

Oh. Ok. I get it now. Since I am the only noobish one around, you all think I am the murderer? Come on now. A black whip thing is a divine blade of justice? That is just a big bunch of lamesauce. The fact that there is no nightly clue can be pointed to me. But come now, WE ALL HAVE LIVES! I am not saying it is me, I am not saying it is not. I am on almost every day and would have the brain to be active to help you guys figure out it would be me. The fact that PMJ has been absent for quite some time, because said library is closed, can lead to the fact that he is unable to give us all a clue. Interesting... Plus, The Divine blade of Justice can also point at him because he is a mod, giving justice to all whi break the rules. I have ben given a warning before, and i have felt the justice surging through me (no pun intended). This is why I am Unvote: Zyflair and Vote:pMJ

Snorch, if you say this so called 'Theory' is so aceptable, how is it understandable? Punishment has nothing to do with anything, whereas the Murderer killed one of his victims with a BLADE. A whip? Hah.

Come on now, people. You are smarter than this. If Hatman was killed due to the fact he was a so called 'n00b' and he wasn't the murderer, why would you think I am?

(Good thing I was able to steal some internet with my sister's laptop. I'd hate to come back tomorrow and see this!

mammaluigi: Cool your jets. You're not thinking straight. I've always been active in this game. I've only been gone YESTERDAY AND TODAY. If the murderer was leaving nightly notes and then missed the one last night for some reason, I could understand your accusation, but that is not the case.

I'm honestly surprised you would even think of suggesting it was me after you said yourself that the most recent victim was killed with a blade. Did you forget what Pokemon I am? If you need a refresher, it's Gastrodon, aka not a Pokemon with anything that could be even mistaken as a blade. If you're gonna come after me, you'll need to do better than that.

I only voted for you because I didn't think I would be able to get online at all today, and I didn't want to miss the last day of discussion. As I mentioned before, I don't like any of the theories that have been suggested. That said, I can't really think of any Pokemon the clue points to (or doesn't - that's an idea).

It's a stretch, yeah, but after learning about Joey's silly Scrabble clues in the last murder game, I'm not putting anything past anyone.

I'm a little disappointed to see that there's been no further discussion; just Snorchu changing his vote faster than you can blink. He seemed pretty sold on his Gallade theory, then switched to Electivire after I voted for him without missing a beat. Why do that?

And where the heck is everyone else???)

Yesterday and today? A nice coverup, but acording to my readings, you, my floating friend, have been missing since the 28th.

You can not belive what Joey is dealing out to the table, do you? A Whip of Punishment seems far off of any clue given here.

(Missing from this thread, maybe. Check my other posts, ace; I've still been around. I'm not trying to cover up anything. Perhaps you're just misunderstanding what I meant when I said I was around.

And it's not that I believe what he says, but there aren't any other theories that even try to hold water (read as: Snorchu's theory is pretty stupid and no one else has even tried to suggest anything else). Snorchu's total flip on his vote is suspicious, but I really don't want to vote for him and possibly lose a shot at majority, especially now that you've put me in the running with your totally unfounded vote. >:/)

Alright, then how about we make a deal.

We both unvote eachother and vote for Snorchu. So, either I die because of some random idea brought up, or Snorchu dies because he was sounding suspicious.

Deal?

(Works for me.)

Unvote: Electivire
Vote: Snorchu
(I can never remember his pokemon's name)

Unvote: PMJ
Vote: Hihidaruma/Snorchu

Also, Hihidaruma is a fire type the ONLY fire type. Flare can lead to fire.

I have no bias towards anyone and will just leave the rest to chance.

Alliances will only get you so far in the game. And by "so far" I mean "not far at all". Think about it: Do I fit with any of the other clues that have as of yet been presented? How does the CoG hint fit with my character or my personality? mammaluigi, you said you're voting for me on the grounds that I seem suspicious, and that "Flare can lead to fire". But the first note has so much more than just the word "Flare". You forget the words "See my rage", which adds more meaning to the note. The context in which "Flare" is used does not relate to fire; rather, it refers to something expanding, getting larger and more prominent.

It also leads me to actually suspect Flare, whose character's anger seems to be building:

Flare said:
Rampardos slammed his fist down on a nearby rock, nearly crushing it. "Dang it!" he exclaimed, "We have absolutely NOTHING to go on. Now what?"

Also, Flare has been careful not to post too much in the thread, just as the murderer has shown caution when it came to leaving clues. As for the type of meat they don't like to eat... A flare can burn meat, and no one likes burnt meat. As this day ends tomorrow, I'm ready to change and finalize my vote for the day.

Unvote: Electivire
Final vote: Rampardos

I may be less active in the foreseeable future as my brother will be using my computer to use Rosetta Stone software. So this is all I have to say for Day 5. Good night, everyone.

Are you getting angry, Mr.Hihidumaru?

After a long fight today, the majority agreed to kill Snorchu, and they did. Unfortunately, Snorchu was not the murderer.

Night 5 Ends 7/8/10 at 8:15 AM PDT

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 5 Ends 7/8/10 at 8:15 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

(Am I to give the CoG hint tonight? Also it's not the Lame Corner any more.)

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Night 5 Ends 7/8/10 at 8:15 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

CoG Clue:

The mediteranean train rumbled over the points to the left track with seven sleepers.

That night the murderer killed Electivire, he left this note:

"have you all red all the clues? its all white if you cant figure them out. dont feel blue.

the grass is always greener on the other side."

Day 6 Ends 7/10/10 at 7:15 AM PDT

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 6 Ends 7/10/10 at 7:15 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

Where do we turn now? The only thing I can think of is 7 possibly meaning MS Eeveelutions. Why? There are seven sleepers on the train, just like there 7 eeveelutions. Switch the first two words in "See my rage Flare" and you got MS. As for meat you do not like, NO ONE wants to mess with a legendary. As I am about to go on Ducks at the Dells:
Vote: MS Eeveelutions

RE: Murder V: The Fifth Generation: Day 6 Ends 7/10/10 at 7:15 AM PDT(The least Lame game in the Lame Corner!)

BUMPing! To add on, Red in green and blue in red is a possible reference to generation I. This is when Eevee debuted. Eevee also has a Grass type form, and the saying may refer to Synthesis. If this fails, we go after Flare or someone along those lines.

Interesting. Out of curiousity, do you have a link with "White" or the first CoG hint to MS as well?

Let's see... I believed I talked about the 1st CoG hint in the first post of the two, and MS Eeveelution's pokemon is white. Also, I believe he is the White Yang pokemon, Yang being bad luck. His pokemon also is the counterpart of the mascot for pokemon White. Anything else you need me to figure out? Also, for some reason, it seems the murderer used my theory and slapped my face with it. I say we go after pokemon who are getting angry, such as Rampardos, and the inactives next if this theory fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back