Pokemon Most memorable Pokemon Event

Oh also getting some events. I didn't get most of the events though.

Some good TCG experiences.

The events that brought me back into playing (Delta Species Prerelease and then a Cities in 2008).

Some big Tournaments where I had a lot of good times with friends and some serious laugh out loud moments (States 2010, Long Beach Regionals 2010, States 2011).

I'm sure Worlds this year will be a big highlight simply because it'll be my first Worlds.

dmaster out.

Pokemon Black and White Launch Day was another good day. I count it as an event because it's a game's release, And it was the last day for then Celebi Event and the day the Victini Event began. I woke up early that day. The rain had changed to snow overnight, and there was a good amount of snow outside. I started Playing PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. My Dad had just bought me the game 2 weeks prior to March 6. I wanted to go to Gamestop at 9am when they opened, But My Mom was busy, So, I didn't make it to Gamestop until about 5:55pm , and they were supposed to be closing at 6pm. Talk about close call!!!!! But when I walked into the store, while I was picking up my game, I was receiving Celebi onto my games. 6:00pm came, And people were still in the store in a line to get their games, And there were more people steading walking in. I thought to myself "Looks like they are going to be working overtime. They should have just stayed opened later" I got home opened my game and started playing. It was a good day.
However, HeartGold and SoulSilver Launch Day was different.
I woke up early on this day as well. Got to Gamestop around 12:30pm, and then I went across the street to Toys"R"US for the Launch Party. I went to the Video Game Section, And there was a table with Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Stickers, Coloring Pages, and Paper Pikachu Hats. They were also giving away T-Shirts to people who bought their games from Toys"R"US. There was also a representive from Nintendo. She had a Nintendo DSi and let me try out one of the games. Then I got home and started playing. That was a good day as well. I loved walking around with my Pokemon. And I hope that they will include that feature again in a furture game or games. (Hopefully, Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)

Wow. Tie between Pokemon's 10th Anniversary at Cincinnati Mills and Nationals...uh...2006? The one with the Exploud t-shirts. Lots of Pokemon. Lots of prizes. Lots of fun. Man, I wanna go back.

My biggest one was either Pokemon World Championships 2009 or Pokemon City Championships 2008.

Pokemon World Championships 2009:
Caused Dylan L's (2008 Seniors World Champion) Dialga G deck a loss because I beat it T3 with my Mother Gengar deck with a Mesprit tech. Then I donked a Kingdra, Machamp, and Luxray GL decks in a row with a T1 Gengar SF and a bunch loads of Crobat G and Super Scoop Ups. Though Dylan went all the way through and made it into Top cut when I didn't.

Pokemon City Championships 2008:
I played Dusknoir/Gengar/Froslass. My worst match up was Tyranitar SF/Weavile SW/Omastar MD. I faced the deck 5 out of 5 games and went undefeated. Won Top 4 against Scizor/Cherrim and then knocked out another Tyranitar deck with ease in the finals. Overall my worst match up became my best match up.

Azul said:
Pokemon World Championships 2009:
Caused Dylan L's (2008 Seniors World Champion) Dialga G deck a loss because I beat it T3 with my Mother Gengar deck with a Mesprit tech. Then I donked a Kingdra, Machamp, and Luxray GL decks in a row with a T1 Gengar SF and a bunch loads of Crobat G and Super Scoop Ups. Though Dylan went all the way through and made it into Top cut when I didn't.
I beat him out of Top Cut for you... no worries ;D

My moment has to be Worlds of 2009. I was at the peak of my game that year! I got to play against top players like Miska (who got T4 that year), AMT (soon to be champion), and Dylan L. in a tournament setting. That was the year where I met a lot of my buddies from online, and I got top 8. It was either that tournament or Worlds last year. Pokemon is certainly a spectator sport. It was very enjoyable watching AMT go through what I did last year... and she ended up getting 3rd ;D Celebrating with a majority of our friends was fantastic.

My moment has to be B/W pre-release when i got good place with a mere scrafty. xD

Also i kind of liked finnish nats since i beat one jumpluff player there who beat me before in BR due i had worse deck back then. (Well not like my deck was any good even for a rogue in nats) Then she offered me boosters if i let her win. I didn't cus it was pay back round for me. But BR and last finnish nats were my two first TCG tourneys i ever had.

my most memorable event is States 2010 in Ohio. I was running with JumpGar (a variation of Jumpluff HS and Gengar SF, the Feinting spell one) I got about 3-4, and i got 21st place out of about 50 seniors that came. we came over the night before and ate at this steakhouse that commemerated Paul Revere (i believe it was called the Paul Revere steakhouse). overall, it was extremely fun and lodged itself into my memory. i also won a PokeBall beach ball and a Giratina baseball hat.

My most memorable Pokemon Event most likely had to be Nationals 2010. Why it's because I got into the top 64 cut at 64th Place and ended up getting such a place in the end. Pretty lucky if you ask me. Plus, that same day, I did pretty well too, got 6-3 in Swiss and played a lot of good games against some of the top players, among them being Hunter B, AJ L, and Spencer B.:)

I've never been to any official Pokemon event. :[

So... my most memorable would be... Joining pb?
But I have had some awesome times with friends. Battling in class with DSs and having the whole class yelling stuff and not knowing anything about Pokemon except from Gen 1. (Do a Hyper Beam!)

Mine would have to be when I was younger and i could get my pokemon out of the daycare :'( I'd get more pokedollars and then that old man would jake up the price. The price was jaked up 5 times untill i could get my poor pokemon back :(

Ohter than sad ones, I also do look happily apon going to gamestop like everyother week to get the event pokemon. My and my dad went there so much, our local gamestop owner knew who we were at the 3DS midnight lauch. He even made a joke saying something about how it was soooo sad that there wasn't anything for pokemon for it yet :D

teeboy23 said:
Hello. What is your most memorable Pokemon Event?

The Toys R us Mew event back in 2006 was my favorite. The first time i ever got an event pokemon. also traded my shiny slugma for a Space C deoxys there at some hardcore fans who had a pokemon tour shirts. Back then many people gathered and talked as we waited. nowadays i barely see anyone thanks to just walkign in. downloading and leaving. it maybe faster and easier now,.. but the fun is not there.

My new favorite event is the Noble Victories prerelease. It was my first Masters tournament, and I had a 3-1 record there.

My most memorable Pokemon event would probably be the Regigigas event. It was one of my first Pokemon events. After that event, I would constantly check when the next Pokemon event took place and then transfer that Pokemon into my game and battle/train with it for hours.

January 2nd, 2009 - the first ever tournament in which I was a judge.

It was a Cities that had 88 people, and I ended up staying until 9pm at night much to the chagrin of my parents. However, I got 18 Stormfront packs, a lot of cool stuff, and really tired feet.

And then came the birth of the legend.

I would say my first Battle Roads, on June 24, 2008 (it may have been 2007, I can't remember). It was my first time I was at a tournament. I came using my completely out of rotation fire deck. They explained to me the rotation, so I ran to the next door Walmart and bought the Great Encounters Darkrai Theme Deck. I made a fire/dark deck and came in third place (lost to Plox). It was a miracle that I did that well for such a bizarre deck. Also, the same day they hosted a video game tournament and I came in first in the 12 and under division. I won a Pokemon Emerald :D. Good timessss.

My most memorable pokemon event is Utah states last year. It was my 2nd tournament, and I had recently lost all my good cards at a league weeks earlier. I had a HORRIBLE deck and still got 3-2. It was awesome.

Well... the mine is the toys''R''US Shaymin! this is my first event =D when the giratina movie comes out u could go to toys''R''US for a cool shaymin =D

Back