Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I will never forget about him, I always wanted a cactus Pokemon and there he is.

I also think that Shedninja is forgotten.

MrGatr said:
^I will never forget about him, I always wanted a cactus Pokemon and there he is.

I also think that Shedninja is forgotten.

Cacnea and Cacturne were around way before Maractus...and how can Shedninja be forgotten? He has the best ability in the vgc, I'd say its hard to forget him. I still stand by Mankey and Primeape being the most forgotten.

The most forgotten is fat Raichu, whatever happened to him? Remember what he used to look like (and Pikachu for that matter) and what they look like now? Somewhere along the way through the years Raichu went on the Subway diet.

I'm gonna say the most forgotten pokemon is Dunsparce. It looks like barf, doesn't evolve, knows no good moves, has crappy stats, and is just an annoyance. nobody would ever even think of using a Dunsparce. it's just as bad as Magikarp, and that was bad.

supergamerfreak said:
I'm gonna say the most forgotten pokemon is Dunsparce. It looks like barf, doesn't evolve, knows no good moves, has crappy stats, and is just an annoyance. nobody would ever even think of using a Dunsparce. it's just as bad as Magikarp, and that was bad.

It's been said like 10 times on every page in this thread, Dunsparce is remembered for being forgotten. And, he actually isn't that bad. He has a couple cards of him that let you draw cards faster so he is an okay starter in the tcg and he has serene grace so you can make a fun paraflinch set with him in the vgc. I've used him several times in the lower tiers in the vgc and he's actually really good.

supergamerfreak said:

6-Dimension said:
Now this just isn't true. While Dunsparce may be ugly and useless, it is wildly popular for those traits. Seriously guys, NO ONE FORGETS DUNSPARCE.

Really guys?

flygon222 said:
Girafarig, spoink, grumpig, finneon, lumineon, gulpin, swalot.

homie knows what he's talking about

yeah, the only Grass/Flying pokemon gets forgotten. Bummer. I never really see Tropius, either, except maybe like once on the Battle Subway. other than that, a memory that was all but nothing in my brain.

Yeah, Tropius is forgotten. I've never seen anyone battle with it. And Gastrodion is pretty forgotten too.

Snivylover555 said:
Yeah, Tropius is forgotten. I've never seen anyone battle with it. And Gastrodion is pretty forgotten too.

You must be joking about the gastro part. Right? It's an amazing rain counter due to storm drain's upgrade and I've seen quite a few in OU. And Tropius is notable to me because it's one of 3 (2 fully evolved) pokemon that can get the ability Harvest, one of the best abilities in the game.

Dark Void said:
It's been said like 10 times on every page in this thread, Dunsparce is remembered for being forgotten. And, he actually isn't that bad. He has a couple cards of him that let you draw cards faster so he is an okay starter in the tcg and he has serene grace so you can make a fun paraflinch set with him in the vgc. I've used him several times in the lower tiers in the vgc and he's actually really good.

It sure is, I think though that people just never encounter a reason to bring up the topic of dunsparce.

Hmm.... I'd go with Castform or Oddish/Bellosom(not Vileplume due to the TCG)

Poor Castform has a really neat concept, but even still, no one remembers or cares about.

Bellosom is just ignored most of the time.

Tropius is a beautiful HM slave. Just sayin'.

I think Huntail has been forgotten by the Pokemon company, they haven't printed one since Great Encounters o_0 Also, I saw a Darmanitan in Zen form for the first time yesterday.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Tropius is a beautiful HM slave. Just sayin'.

I think Huntail has been forgotten by the Pokemon company, they haven't printed one since Great Encounters o_0 Also, I saw a Darmanitan in Zen form for the first time yesterday.

Bibarel or however it's spelt is also one, Tropius was previously my favorite pokemon a few years back. :p

And there also has only been 3 huntail cards, usually for the average pokemon there is more.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
Huntail and Gorybyss. Just forgot about them until just recently.

They are not forgotten, just they don't get much attention, Huntail, is just the wierdest looking pokemon, that was around.

And Gorybyss. Is a great pokemon in lower teers.

Gorebyss is okay in the higher tiers too, since Huntail, Gorebyss and Smeargle (who's way more fragile that them) are the only pokemon to learn Shell Smash and Baton Pass. Partnered with something powerful like Salamence it can easily sweep teams if you get it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back