Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>>Hey there fellow Pokemon TCG Players!

I think the message means the two people responsible for making PTCG, including the master artist Ken Sugimuri, and the creator of Pokemon, will be at Worlds to sign cards!!!

From the message I am guessing Moltres POP promo's. It also said "... alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color"

I think the firedrake, which means fire breathing dragon, could be Gyarados, since he's a dragon and he learns fire TM's (for some reason)

Also "bastet" was an Egyptian cat goddess, so the third promo card could be a cat like Persian or Purugly.

-Hope I am right or closer than others!

PS when I read the message I was confused and freaked out.
PSS this is my first pony.... I mean post!

MONKEY POKEMON RULE!!!!

If it really IS a deck, maybe it could be a Blaziken (PK = the sixth one from RSE), Delcatty ex (CG = the bastet of no color) and Salamence ex (the fire drake). Sala ex does 150 damage and discards the tope five cards from your deck. You could recover the energies with Blaziken's Power or use them to maximize Delcatty's damage.

I think I may have figured out who the sixth one is.
Groudon.
WPM said everything we needed was on the front page - he did NOT say it was all in the scroll article.
What else is on the front page? The link to the TFG Gallery.
Who is the sixth figure on the TFG Gallery?
Groudon.

My idea is further supported by the fact that Groudon was a huge part of the Team Magma deck, used by the Japanese to dominate in what year?

You're welcome.

Drake uses a Salamence . The firedraik Also the Pheonix originated in Arabia. Ho-o is the Japanese word for phoenix. In the Pokemon Trading Card Game, Salamence ex uses Volcanic Flame.
Salamence also uses Fire Type for its Third Type. All that means is that it is colorless but it uses Fire energies, thus making it usable in a Fire Type deck which could, make it the firedraik. Japan does have a card that could give it the cutting edge in the Worlds. Blastoise (Shining Darkness) could do murder with Delcatty (Ruby and Saphire/Power Keepers) couldn't it? Am I anywhere near correct?

WPM said they may be various clues, so maybe he found the cards for the 6th set in D/P and he gave us clues for the main ones that are tank cards and he's trying to hold back so it's a bigger surprise

^^^He's right we should all give up^^^

Maybe it's nothing and he's trying to get us to post more?

Maybe if we post like 300 times total WPM will reveal the secret

PS I shall now be Monkey Pokemon Master !!!!! MPM!

MONKEY POKEMON RULE!!!

He said he can't see the future and that it has nothing to do with the cards it is about something that no one has yet to guess right

According to The Original Story, Arceus hatched from an egg, created Dialga and Palkia, then 3 other pokemon. 1+2+3=6. I think The Sixth One is the sixth pokemon ever. ( not according to the pokedex, starting with Bulbasaur )

I am probably wrong (duh!!!) This thing is made to annoy the heck out of people as others have said.

Dragon Master #9 said:
According to The Original Story, Arceus hatched from an egg, created Dialga and Palkia, then 3 other pokemon. 1+2+3=6. I think The Sixth One is the sixth pokemon ever. ( not according to the pokedex, starting with Bulbasaur )

I am probably wrong (duh!!!) This thing is made to annoy the heck out of people as others have said.

Where did you hear that about arceus

Wow. Burninating_Torchic, that is the best theory I've seen throughout this entire ordeal. I really think you may have got something crucial there. Good job!

the first has to be two people battling eachother one using groudon and one using charizard but one must win.

the second paragraph
the sixth one im confused i googled "arabian bird" and i got a phoenix and a black bird,murkrow maybe.

so this is kind of sound like the tfg a little bit

the third paragraph to me is that this is something new and the sixth one is surrounded by charizard and a no colored bastet(that is white colored cat) that has to be meowth
i hope im right

Blastoise king said:
Dragon Master #9 said:

Where did you hear that about arceus

It's in a book in the Sinnoh Library in DP.
The problem with the theory, however, is that the 3 other Pokemon that Arceus created were Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf. "The sixth one referenced here couldn't be them, because they weren't made into cards until MT, which isn't legal for Worlds 07.

Burninating_Torchic said:
I think I may have figured out who the sixth one is.
Groudon.
WPM said everything we needed was on the front page - he did NOT say it was all in the scroll article.
What else is on the front page? The link to the TFG Gallery.
Who is the sixth figure on the TFG Gallery?
Groudon.

My idea is further supported by the fact that Groudon was a huge part of the Team Magma deck, used by the Japanese to dominate in what year?

You're welcome.

Hm... You may be on to something here. Wether or not it is about the TFG, we should be looking for more on the main page.
Man, why did WPM have to be so good at lititure?

I don't know if this is at all helpful, but here you go, everyone:

POKÉMON ANNOUNCES U.S. NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Pokémon TCG Players to Compete July 7-8 for National Champion Title, World Championships Invite
BELLEVUE, Wash.—June 18, 2007—Pokémon USA, Inc., a worldwide leader in trading card games, today announced the Pokémon® Trading Card Game (TCG) National Championships in Columbus, Ohio, July 7–8. National Championships provide players the opportunity to earn a scholarship and win the honor of a National Champion title. The top four winners also qualify for an invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships™ at the Hilton Waikoloa Village, Waikoloa, Hawaii, August 10–12. Pokémon TCG tournaments and leagues test a player’s Pokémon TCG skills, strategy, and creativity.

The Pokémon TCG National Championships are held July 7–8 at the Origins International Game Expo at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, and are open to all players in good standing. Competitors are divided into three divisions: Junior Division (born in 1996 or later), Senior Division (born in 1992, 1993, 1994, or 1995), and Masters Division (born in 1991 or earlier). In addition to a National Championships TCG trophy and prestigious National Champion title, the first-place winners will receive an invitation and Travel Award to the Pokémon TCG World Championships and a $5,000 scholarship. Second- through fourth-place winners will receive an invitation and Travel Award to the World Championships, as well as scholarships ranging from $1,500 to $3000. The top 16 finishers in each category will be rewarded with Pokémon TCG booster packs. The Pokémon TCG World Championships is an invite-only event, and players must participate in a qualifying tournament to receive an invitation.

WHO: All POP players

WHAT: Pokémon TCG National Championships. The event is open to the public and has free admission. To participate, players must purchase an entrance badge for the Origins International Game Expo.

WHEN: July 7–8, 2007, beginning at 9 a.m.

WHERE: Greater Columbus Convention Center, 400 North High St., Columbus, Ohio

For more information, please visit
http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/

Does it help any of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back