Monday, 8/6, Scroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worlds 2008 location = Orlando, FL....
...same location as 2004.
Worlds 2008 location = Orlando, FL....
....same as Worlds 2004.

OK fine I was wrong but you people weren't right either so ptttttt....
PLEASE TELL US !!!!!!

PS Tyranitar (DF) + Nidoqueen (DF) = ultimate deck that rules all (my deck)
PSS MONKEY POKEMON RULE !

I'm not Gonna post my idea on here just yet, I still don't have enough Evidence to support it. But Everyone needs to think about ALL of it. Don't leave it out just because you think it's irrelavnt (poor spelling, i know...) As soon as I come up with it I'll post, but for now, I think I'll sit and watch... IC's last post clarafied most of my questions and I think I have it... just unsure...
My bad, I meant IG lol, I hate not having my glasses
Refering to the last paragraph...
I think that the Firedrake is actually NOT Charizard. I'm don't know what it is but It's not Charizard. It does indeed refer to a dragon-like pokemon but i'm unsure of which... I do not think that Delcatty is the "bastet of no color". For one, look at a picture of a Bastet. It remarkably looks like a Persian without the red orb on it's forehead.

I'm unsure wether I'm right on this but hopefully I am...

Here is my guess let me know what you think

"At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands" -Worlds As was stated many times

"the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other" -The two finalists In worlds Leading there countrys in to the final round.

"The sixth one" - The sixth Pokemon World Championships

"and its possessors" - The USA

"may be reborn as the Arabian bird so often has, reclaiming what they mislaid to our home a time ago;" - Based on the rest It would mean worlds and america may be reborn (rise from defeat?) as the Phoenix does in mytholigy.

"the province of the current keepers" -the USA

"must entail exposing the significance of such a scroll." - Not sore It seems that It is refering to somthing already stated but there is nothing elses about a scroll. I might be refering to itself.

"If this coming prognostication is not ascertained" - If th previous does not come to happen

"the foemen" - The Japanese, I'm guessing here

"will muster arms never previously experienced by this domain... one no alike eyes can fathom..." They will have cards like The US has not experienced. It seems like something is missing. like the "scroll" (if that is what this is saposed to be.) has been damaged.

"The sixth one," -once again the sixth Worlds

"in complete strategic alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color, or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind." - useing a Rayquaza Persian combo or the worst posible thing the USA is left without worlds?

also if any of you have seen his most recent post he says somthing about Orlando. Mayby that is where worlds will be next year if we get to do it again.

WPM has given us alot of hints and I feel pretty stupid for re-reading all 29 pages of this thread...and STILL not getting it entirely =/

We are spending too much time focusing on this supposed SD. Too much time on this firedrake and super secret ultra mega chocolate coated cat part of the riddle, and hardly anything on anything else in the riddle.

The Japanese SD is old news anyway, go onto the pokegym and you will see tons of signatures revealing it :p

I am sure that there is something else in this riddle that our Worlds competitors will benefit from.

And by the way, the "bastet of no colour" is not Delcatty. It is Mew, Mew is a cat pokemon and here is all I need to prove why it is Mew and not Delcatty.
Last sentence in the riddle said:
in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.
Mew is one of a kind. Delcatty is not.

The second paragraph IS NOT REFFERING TO JAPAN'S SD! America is the current keepers - They are trying to protect THEIR SD which is just a slightly changed Japanese version with the "liek zomg americaz claim dis fo uz liek woah!".

I got it!!! The Worlds will take place in Japan next, for they shall take back what was theirs. Orlando has nothing to do with it. WPM never said anything about Orlando being the location of the Worlds. He just wanted to mislead us! Japan won the Worlds of 2004, though. That line is just there to confuse us. They're taking back the Worlds and placing them in their country! Am I correct?!

Orlando IS the location of next year's Worlds. Don't you know how to read between the lines? :p

"the sixth one" maybe the sixth card in a set? Or a pokemon from the sixth EX set was "reborn"? And maybe the 2004 worlds has something to do with it because the deck is that good. Just a couple ideas....

At the time when the two great forces converge to clash among the umpteen lands,

Japan and USA in Hawaii.

the prospicient volition of their final designs will marshal two great powers - both of a volcanic, fiery passion - both produced under the tutelage of two contenders seeking utter, fervid supremacy over each other.

This seems to indicate Fulop vs Yamato for the championship, which harkens back to 2004 World's. The reference to Fire Pokemon seems odd since Fulop used Absolutions at Nationals.

The sixth one and its possessors may be reborn as the Arabian bird so often has, reclaiming what they mislaid to our home a time ago;

Again, this seems to be Japan retaking the crown which they've lost, and USA has won recently.

the province of the current keepers must entail exposing the significance of such a scroll.

The current keepers are USA. "Exposing" something secretive, hidden, or limited to view seems to be the appointed task here. Basically, to figure out what Japan has up its sleeve.

If this coming prognostication is not ascertained, the foemen will muster arms never previously experienced by this domain

Well, if the USA doesn't catch on to Japan's strategy, there may be a clean sweep at World's 2007 for Japan.

... one no alike eyes can fathom...

Is this significant?

The sixth one, in complete strategic alignment with the firedrake and bastet of no color, or, to a more destructive degree, in the exclusive solitude of only its own kind.

[/b]
Japan has a secret deck, likely Charizard/Delcatty. Fulop and the Americans stand in their way, as in 2004. Yamato leads the charge for Japan.
Japan has a secret deck, likely Charizard/Delcatty. Fulop and the Americans stand in their way, as in 2004. Yamato leads the charge for Japan.

For the last time...

I CAN'T PREDICT THE FUTURE! I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL PLAY WHO OR WHAT ROUNDS THEY WILL PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER OR ANY OF THAT!

:p

Water Pokémon Master said:
For the last time...

I CAN'T PREDICT THE FUTURE! I DON'T KNOW WHO WILL PLAY WHO OR WHAT ROUNDS THEY WILL PLAY AGAINST EACH OTHER OR ANY OF THAT!

:p

You lie. It obviously means that Yamato and Fulop will play again in the finals :p

My ideas:

Sixth one = Infernape (#6 in D/P Pokédex)
Firedrake = Gyarados* delta
Bastet of no color = Delcatty

So Infercatty with Gyarados* tech?
If that's it, it sure sucks. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back