Minor Notices & Staff Changes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its controlled by CSS which has to be before the body so it can't be an option.

I have successfully upgraded the forum to the next version since it just became available. It fixes one security vulnerability, and does a better job with captcha. I had already done the fix to the editor.

It's been fun, guys. Even though I resigned my Super Moderator position, I'm still going to be around as a moderator and helping around the forums. :]

With the changes to the User Bars, how will we be able to tell when a person is banned other than the black line going through the username?

EDIT: I'm in love with the new Member User Bar!

Brave Vesperia said:
With the changes to the User Bars, how will we be able to tell when a person is banned other than the black line going through the username?
You won't.

MUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU

...also there's going to be a banned userbar going up eventually; just sit tight.

I nominate Barboach for new Verified Seller User Bar, it would blend well with the grey color and it's half Water Type.

The Yoshi said:
Glad to see Verified Sellers yet again are not able to be recognized. >.>

Just remembered something.
We already thought about this, and there's a solution in store.

The userbars are just one bit of a larger picture. We have more in store; we just need to put on the finishing touches and they'll be ready to go.
Will you be able to recognize Verified Sellers? Yes.

...and I can't say what it is yet due to the confidentiality statement. Dang.

I dunno, they don't look bad, but they don't look very sleek and modern. On the other hand, the forum doesn't either.

Locking this until all of the changes are done. I promise everything will be fine. :p

I'll update after every new thing that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back